India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Must read- A point to ponder about!

lakhenikita Senior Member
lakhenikita
lakhenikita

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 2:14am | IP Logged

A new dimension for Piyush's murder. Finally the old suspense will clear up!

I think Piyush's murderer was the one who had planted Sanya. You know, someone had hired Sanya to make things difficult for Piyush, but when she was caught, she told Sujal's name to save her own skin. (And then our hero was thrown out of the house!)LOL

Then second time, when Kashish and Piyush went to Bangalore for some contract, then someone gave bribe in Piyush's name, but later the person said that it was Sujal who asked him to do so(but as we know this was also false) and then Piyush and Kashish became one.Cry

The third time, Piyush is killed, the evidences point to Sujal again, and Kashish starts hating him, more than ever.Ouch

My point is, anything bad happens to Piyush, Kashish and Sujal separate. It is always Sujal whose worst affected. Why? And why do the persons involved, when caught, always give Sujal's name?Angry

So there could be multiple motives behind Piyush's murder. It's a big planned game, I think. What do you think? Could the person have some other motives(related with Sujal) other than bumping Piyush off for personal hatred(like Piyush's ex-girlfriend).

A point to ponder about certainly!!!

debashree Senior Member
debashree
debashree

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 3:12am | IP Logged

hey there i understand what u say....but its a story yar if they guys show tat suji and kash r happy how will the story go on....i mean u wanna have something in it 2 potray in front of the audience....

dont get me wrong...the serial iz famous just becoz of the story....dn worry it will be ok

natz IF-Rockerz
natz
natz

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 3:48am | IP Logged
archie planted saniya... but her motive to Piyush's murder is almost NIL cuz Sujal married Kashish after chimpyz death n Archie was the one who was affected the most
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Even though in all these events Sujal got blamed i do not think it was the same person behind the them all, it was just Ekta showing how Sujal's character was being turned bad as a result of always being misunderstood. Piyush's murder mystery is one tht needs wrapping uo soooon, so our Sujal can stopped being blamed by ppl like Vasu.
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 6:10am | IP Logged
But that takes out the tragedy element from Sujals character.  He is shown as someone who is so good yet misunderstood by most persons and understood only by those very close to him. 
Maybe ekta will leave this suspense till the end of the serial. 
Maybe before Piyush died, he told sujal, who has killed him and asked sujal not to disclose it to his family as it would spoil his good name.
or Piyush did not want Kashish to know the truth of his death.
Ekta actually should come on this fourn and ask us to give her ideas.  I am sure all of us will give her better ideas than her so called creative team (I prefer to cal them destructive team as they constantly destroying characters and plots)
leo_17879 Groupbie
leo_17879
leo_17879

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 6:16am | IP Logged
who is saniya? plz clarify

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top