Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Thanks guys fr the concern. I am okay and back. Yes it's true that I was not hurt much. Mainly cuts and bruises. Got the Xray report also. The colar bone and the knee bone is broken. Rest all is well. I would tell all my friends to always use seat belts when driving. It is because of this seatbelt that I was saved from something major. Thanks again for the concern.
leo_17879 thumbnail

its nice 2 c u back!

hope 2 get some good messages 4m u soon!

and take rest!

Fairuze thumbnail
oh God........i think, u need rest,wot the Doctor hav suggested?
Thank God that nothing is so serious.
Get well soon and take good care of urself.
..........Fairuze
bisty thumbnail

hello sujalfan,

i am new to the group and love ur news about kth and i am so sorry to know what happened to u,i hope u are not much hurt and ur car it is in really bad shape dont worry everything will be ok and from next time plz take care.

bisty.

PreityGirl thumbnail
Thank god ur ok sujalfan! Get well soon, take care of urself and that car too!
greatmaratha thumbnail

Hey You need the rest.  Your car looks completely smashed and going by that you must also be in a bad shape.  Take rest and get well soon.  All the best for a quick recovery.

uzzei thumbnail

hi sujalfan,

thank god u r ok...plzz tc of ur self & lots of prays 4 u..

sweetrani_neha thumbnail
 hope you are feeling much better sujalfan....most importantly take care of yourself....car looks uttely crushed..my regrets to its condition but as long as your are ok...
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

SORRY ABOUT YOUR CAR SUJALFAN....

BUT FORGET ABOUT IT.... TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF... zindagii rahee to God will give you a hundred thousand cars... all better than that one...

GET WELL SOON..... I'll pray for your speedy recovery...

raja thumbnail

hi syjalfan

i was not at home for the last 2 days.but i have seen ur message now.i hope u will b ok.i pray tomy GOD that HE may give u health and happiness always(((amin)).sorry for late.my prayers r always with u.u r the proud of our forum member.GOD BLESS U AMIN.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tellme about ur health.

raja