Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Another Fantabulous Acting by Hina (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

Originally posted by lathika4u

thanks for posting...I like the 2nd one, shy looking down is very natural! Thumbs Up

those are various expressions, which i wanted to share.. there was a criticism about her various act.. she cannot act with same expressions for various touches.. same expression act only karan can do.. now again the criticism about her face zooming in.. now if these scenes they show at a distance how can you enjoy the scenes??

regarding camera angles--i think what frustrates most of us is that they show such better camera angles in the SBS segments...we get more of the whole picture, body language and chemistry, etc. this was true even for the kheer scene--where naksh danced in the kitchen, the SBS camera man captured it nicely.so of course naturally we get our expectations high for the actual episode. there is nothing wrong in showing the zoomed in faces, afterall everything lies in the facial expressions. but its nice to get a good balance of both zoomed in AND variety of zoomed out angles. just my 2cents Big smile

you may be right.. but don't ask them for zoomed out angles, as the gol gappa scenes were destroyed by that.. just check the Pics in FB.. what i feel is that after clicking all those pics, camera work was pretty good for this scene as i was able to capture all those emotions from Naksh..

Edited by lathika4u - 09 November 2009 at 6:41pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Another Fantabulous Acting by Hina (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skydome

skydome

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Her acting, expressions, movements , close ups - all was so... natural, innocent and so dignified  in the romantic scene, that it was not a problem to watch with seniors and children.  Hina indeed is a skilled actor and extremely talented.  In the short span of nine months she has excelled in her performance, and has raised the quality of the TV serials to a higher level. 
Even in the face of weak story lines, poor camera technicals she has always put her 100% and has excelled.  Infact, recently due to the weak story, I have started to loose interest on YRKKH - but I am still attached to the serial only to watch how Hina is doing.  Her acting in comparison to her counterparts is indeed superior, and she is a born actress.
I am glad that we have recognised Hina Khan's talent and dedication.  We should all give her a standing ovation for such a brilliant performance.  Thanks Hina.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FAMSskfananu-shide

Dolphin Queen

Dolphin Queen

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 8:14pm | IP Logged

thanks for posting...I like the 2nd one, shy looking down is very natural! Thumbs Up

those are various expressions, which i wanted to share.. there was a criticism about her various act.. she cannot act with same expressions for various touches.. same expression act only karan can do.. now again the criticism about her face zooming in.. now if these scenes they show at a distance how can you enjoy the scenes??

regarding camera angles--i think what frustrates most of us is that they show such better camera angles in the SBS segments...we get more of the whole picture, body language and chemistry, etc. this was true even for the kheer scene--where naksh danced in the kitchen, the SBS camera man captured it nicely.so of course naturally we get our expectations high for the actual episode. there is nothing wrong in showing the zoomed in faces, afterall everything lies in the facial expressions. but its nice to get a good balance of both zoomed in AND variety of zoomed out angles. just my 2cents Big smile

you may be right.. but don't ask them for zoomed out angles, as the gol gappa scenes were destroyed by that.. just check the Pics in FB.. what i feel is that after clicking all those pics, camera work was pretty good for this scene as i was able to capture all those emotions from Naksh..

lathika di is right...Hina khan was fabulous in yesterday's episode...and talking about too much zooming on her face was required for the scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

-Nidi-

-Nidi-

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolphin Queen

lathika di is right...Hina khan was fabulous in yesterday's episode...and talking about too much zooming on her face was required for the scene.

Agree with lathika, she is indeed a fantabulous actress , even though the scene lacked the technicals, her acting was fabulous. Clap Clap Clap

hide

_Dipsi_

IF-Rockerz

_Dipsi_

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
thanks for the pics....she was awesome

hide

skfan

skfan

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lacchu21

romantic scenes kuch na kuch accha lag raha hai tho woh just because of hina.<br>

she may drop all other emotions, not romantic, which she does with class.. Wink

vaah lathika di kya baat gayi hai aapne...awesum ..SmileSmile very well said...
hug 4 u..HugHug

Hug    Hug 

hide

FAMS

FAMS

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Lats thanks for all the Beautiful Pics. . .

I loved to see her in these different emotions. . .

Also Beautifully captured by you. . .

hide

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 12:08am | IP Logged
hina was excellent as usual...........

.....and i thought karan was a little better than the recent past..........for the first time, there was no brotherly peck from karan.............his kiss was actually romantic........his killer smile as deadly as ever..........

.....but the scene did not come out well and magic didn't happen because of the all-so-familiar-by-now villains--the cvs............and poor technicians............

..............and how could i forget the ghastly nightgown...................

Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 10 November 2009 at 12:45am

hide

Post Reply New Post

Go to top