Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Bandini 9th November

The episode starts with DM sitting on the chair in front of the portrait. He is having flashbacks of Anamika's answers. DM is telling the portrait despite her giving the right answers I wasn't ready to believe that the woman was you and my doubt became true when that night I saw her leave secretly. He followed her, she goes to some house and into the cupboard. She is reading the diary.  DM says she knew everything about you through the diary but still I needed to know who she was and why she entered our life. He continued to follow her, she was talking to her man. He sees her talking to Pinakin. Pinakin is asking her how it all went and she was like fine due to the diary. DM says I am going to play her at her own game, that's why I started the whole drama of accepting her. Flashbacks of his concern. Then how he planned the whole opening the case discussion and her having the kesar milk which Subhi didn't like. He then goes on to say how he took her to the factory to keep her greed in her mind, so she can want all the things Subhi Mayavanshi can have. She stole the diamond in her greed and DM saw her do it. DM is saying how she isn't doing a nice thing and then more flashbacks of Anamika answering the questions correctly. DM is telling the portrait how he was confused as to where the diary went during the wedding, I tried to find it but couldn't but I know how the diary got to Pinakin. He tell calls Subhi dumb for putting such a private matter in the diary, then he goes on to say nevermind. He is mad that the children have hope for a mother and how Santo has lost her rights, she has played her moves now watch my payback.

Anamika is in her room thinking about how to get the keys when Birwa comes in asking her to put oil in her hair like she use to before, it use to feel so good. Anamika says she has a headache and will do it tomorrow. Birwa asks if she should massage it and Anamika refuses and tells her to go to bed. Birwa leaves. Anamika goes back to thinking about the key when Champakali walks in with Suraj saying he is refusing to sleep without a lori. Anamika uses the headache excuse again. Anamika then goes on to stress how it is difficult to be a mother to these five children, wants to find the keys to leave the house as soon as she can. She then thinks the diary will have some information about it and looks through it, there is nothing. Santo comes with the medication and Anamika drops the diary, then hides the diary under her sari so that Santo doesn't ask her a million questions. She gives her the medication and Santo stops the diary. She says it must be Birwa's I shall go and give it to her. Anamika stops her, she says it is hers and has her name on it. Santo tells her she can't read and write. Santo then says I need to speak to you about something and she says that Kanji Kaka recognised you today. Anamika gets worried. Then Santo goes on about the raaz between her and Benba, and then says that she knows about it as well. Anamika sly says forget about it and the Santo goes on to praise Anamika. Santo is about to leave with the diary when Anamika stops her. Santo leaves. Then Anamika is thinking about the raaz that only her and Taru know about and that Santo knows. Then she is like forget about the raaz but she is more worried about the key not being mentioned in the diary. She thinks Ba may know about the keys.

Ba and Anamika. Anamika is massaging her feet and Santo comes there with milk. Santo is upset to see Anamika there. Anamika is talking about the factory. Ba tells her that the factory is still in your name till now DM hasn't changed the papers, he loves you a lot. Then Anamika is like I know and then asks about the papers must be in the lockers and the keys will be with DM. Ba is like no Taru has the keys as she is in charge on the house. Anamika is like damn I am stuck here till Taru comes back.

Next day. Kaddu comes to DM rooms looking for Anamika, she is about to leave when she spots the portrait with the garland around it. She is shocked. Kaddu walks out. Kaddu is having a go at Champakali about it. Ba is like calm down. Kaddu then asks who does the diya for there. Champakali worriedly says chote Malikin. Kaddu turns to Santo and says you know that Ma has returned then how can you. Santo is trying to explain but Kaddu butts in and then Hiten says to her to listen to Santo for at least. Kaddu says before Santo speaks I have understood everything. Ba is like why would Santo do such a thing. Kaddu is like no woman would want her husband's first wife to return into his life. Santo is shocked. Hiten defends Santo, and tells Kaddu to stop speaking without thinking he goes onto say why would she do such a thing. Santo says she hasn't done such a thing. DM comes there and Anamika sees him and steps in, she tells Kaddu that she is saying that she hasn't done it, and could have done it by mistake. DM speaks up and tells Kaddu to leave the matter and tells her mistakes do happen, why are you pressing the matter. Santo is shocked to what DM is saying. Santo looks at DM and then leaves from there crying.

Santo is crying on the terrace and DM comes there. DM asks her why she is crying. Santo tells him she didn't put the garland on the portrait, Santo is like I don't know who done this and I should have paid more attention. DM stops her and tells her to calm down and tells her I know you can't do something like that and you didn't put the garland on there. Santo then says if you knew then why didn't you in front of everyone. DM tells her life isn't that simple and he knows it is DM job to give justice but sometimes you have to stop a matter, and if I defended you then I would need to tell her who done it and that would cause an issue. Santo is like Ok. Then DM asks her if she trusts him? Santo nods. DM tells her not to worry and everything will be alright and then tells her to cheer up. She smiles and he smiles.

At the dining table. Kaddu is like Ma you use to like Kakra and you aren't having it today why? Anamika doesn't like the Kakra and to herself is saying what sort of stuff did Subhi like. Kaddu tells her to eat and then tells she has made all her favourite dishes and she will have to eat them all. DM tells Santo to sit and eat as well. He gives her roti and saak. Hiten comes there. He is on the phone. He says it was Maulik and that him and Taru Fai are returning tomorrow. Anamika perks up. Anamika is then thinking about the raaz, and says she needs to know about the Raaz to prove to Taru she is Subhi, because if she doesn't trust me I won't get the keys.

Anamika and Pinakin are on the phone. Pinakin tells her to find out about the raaz and get the keys. Pinakin tells her that DM is very smart so be careful, you are lucky he didn't catch you whilst you were stealing or your truth would have been out. Pinakin says all he wants his land back. Anamika is like you are making me do bad things and then threatening me, and I know that the whole factory is in my name so if I stole a diamond what difference does it make. Pinakin tells her to come back to earth, and be happy with what she is getting cause if the truth is out she will be in danger. Anamika is like I know when to say what I am a stage actress. She turns around and is shocked.

Episode ends.

Please do not copy updates to other site as they are  exclusively for IF members.

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

JayshreeArchanaindy1979ritakaykireiishalukalraazminamprabhamahcirthestarmvatsabhanot_nishamsg2203sas_sswarajgirtweety2009jepriSwiss Malluumarajag***Anu***kwebbelkamatsunaginzcrazyballsp87Arsha85singh008-Jiya-yhmmylifeBidaaifan09md410bookbrain007Gauri22sam78sihusoap-criticpiyualkapunjabi#1anu rulzRoarkashbipasha-Samira-ammoosDew-dropstranger2roseMallika113aamirkhanfanmeghapartiPachu.P

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update 9th November" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
thanks for the detailed update Nikita
Thumbs Up
todays episode was actually not that bad, there were a few good scenes Big smile

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 09 November 2009 at 1:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

aamirkhanfan

IF-Sizzlerz

aamirkhanfan

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
thank you for the detailed update

nikita_88

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Nice update Niki.  wonder who listens to Ana and Pinu convo. Hope it's DM or Taru, not Santu, the dufford!  She won't get it!

nikita_88

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thanx Nikita 4 the update ..!!

nikita_88

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

Thanks Niki for the update. Am loving DM playing this cat and mouse game with Anamika.

So Moti-Maulik duo come back tomorrow. I guess Anamika is going to trick Santu into telling her the raaz. Santu please think before you spill the beans.

nikita_88

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Thanks niki dear for the update.... Mti will be back 2moro..Santu now has to deal with 3 KADDUSDisapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tweety2009nikita_88

anu rulz

IF-Rockerz

anu rulz

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
it was a good episode..DM to the rescue at last...wot wud we do widout him???

Post Reply New Post

Go to top