Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Samarpan Jo hote hote NG Mai phas gaya (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 40

cutie_pie21

Goldie

cutie_pie21

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

Originally posted by pinky35

can anyone give me the link of the last part i missed it Cry Cry
cant find on youtube Cry Cry

last part was the only thing worth watching lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX9bgDYBRZM

thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samarpan Jo hote hote NG Mai phas gaya (Page 7)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

aap ne mujhe itna achha surprise diya hai, ab meri baari hai Day Dreaming

yeah she said that...well i'll post my views n log off..i have to remodel my farm..i'm in no mood to chat tdy Dead Akshara (or Hina) was not looking that good (facewise) or the camerz zoomed in too much into her face...also she wasn't wearing tht much make up..her face looked different in different scenes...Karan yes he came up with some good expressions at times but overall the scene could have been more romantic ..they should have set up a base for this..it just popped out of nowhere....thoda sa mood set hona chahiye tha (may be my mood is off tht's why i didn't like it) and now tension for tomorrow.....i prefer their first samarpan night ANYDAY .....samarpan I and kitchen scenes are still the most romantic ones.....all this wud have looked good if Aksh had worn the night gown on the reception night..

and what the showed in SBS was so much better...haan charu samarpan1 better any better...jaanta hoon mein thoda stupid zaroor hoon, but itna bhi nahi Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Nida tht's my all time fav. dialogue frm naitik..got us so exited na for tht scene

Samarpan 1 will always be extra special...every scene right from his stupid hoon up to the next morning...everything was superb. 

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 9:50am | IP Logged

yeah she said that...well i'll post my views n log off..i have to remodel my farm..i'm in no mood to chat tdy Dead Akshara (or Hina) was not looking that good (facewise) or the camerz zoomed in too much into her face...also she wasn't wearing tht much make up..her face looked different in different scenes...Karan yes he came up with some good expressions at times but overall the scene could have been more romantic ..they should have set up a base for this..it just popped out of nowhere....thoda sa mood set hona chahiye tha (may be my mood is off tht's why i didn't like it) and now tension for tomorrow.....i prefer their first samarpan night ANYDAY .....samarpan I and kitchen scenes are still the most romantic ones.....all this wud have looked good if Aksh had worn the night gown on the reception night..

and what the showed in SBS was so much better...haan charu samarpan1 better any better...jaanta hoon mein thoda stupid zaroor hoon, but itna bhi nahi Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Nida tht's my all time fav. dialogue frm naitik..got us so exited na for tht scene

the way he said it, those expression, just TOO good...yaar i still remember the weekend before samarpan1...all of us PRs were online at the same time, it was truly a party Party watching all the promos on non-stop repeat. naitik....shhhhhhhhhhhhh Embarrassed

iHeartMoi

IF-Rockerz

iHeartMoi

Originally posted by Tafseer

really SBS mein they showed more scenes.with varieties of songs being played at the background........n Akshara behaved as she was coming 4 the 1st time in front of Naitik.........Samarpan 1 mein kya Akshara ka saaya tha.........phir itna sharam kyun??? agar yeh raftaar raha toh ho gaya.......practice makes it easier naa......

n i was planning to bunk colge.........i thought bohot kch dikhayenge toh i would be in cmplete dreamland n i wont get up 4rm my sleep........but ab lagta hai ki kal jaldi hi uth jayenge..... LOL LOL
SBS se yaad aaya.. gay3 n BM luked like that chugal khor anuty 2day!

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

wow I dont think I'm so excited with what I saw today...maybe was expecting more or just saw everything in SBS Confused....SP1 was much better and romantic and his "stupid" dialog was far far better than today....Akshara's naughtiness was cute but she was back to her shy self....maybe I'll watch the repeat later to enjoy it fully!!

_Dipsi_

IF-Rockerz

_Dipsi_

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 9:51am | IP Logged
akshara was awesome  today i felt naitik wasnt too comfortable though.............

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Originally posted by pinky35

can anyone give me the link of the last part i missed it Cry Cry
cant find on youtube Cry Cry

last part was the only thing worth watching lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NX9bgDYBRZM
thanks nida.............   Hug will watch it and than be back

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Originally posted by 2112ization

Originally posted by Tafseer

Originally posted by 2112ization

kya yaar samarpan 4 only 5 min....... my expectations were so highCry

same here.....kuch dikhaya hi kahan..bas the preparations 4 the samarpan was shown.........samarpan toh ab ho raha hoga........ LOL LOL
but laadli start ho gaya...i was expecting it to be atleast 4 10-15 mins....but only after the last break it was shown........bed tak toh [pohochhe hi nahi.......toh samarpan kya khaak hoga.......

kanjoos log...Ouch

kanjoos ??? but y???? LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaskar_bharti

Post Reply New Post

Go to top