Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Samarpan Jo hote hote NG Mai phas gaya (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 40

Page 1 Page 39
Page   of 40

skfan

skfan

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

Originally posted by Dolphin Queen

Originally posted by sks7

I think they should move on now.....every time the creatives try to show something romantic something or the other goes wrong...either Akshara is not upto the mark or the chemistry is missing...or the makeup/ambience  is dead.........

It's better they start showing some real issues like Nandini's writing desires,...pallu,..studies,rashmi-mohit.track......

Something else as now i'am convinced that the lead pair lacks the comfort level that they need in romantic scenes....So it's better not to show such tracks and disappoint us...

IN SM 1 there was amazing comfort level between hina and karan and moreover...yesterday's scene was good...i don't find anything missing,song can be changed and even naitik's clothes...rest all was good..

I'am not saying they were not good...but for me personally both the times they lacked something or the other..first samarpan was Naitik's show all the way...Hina just looked beautiful that time and the amount of running around the bed and unneccesary giigles were too much....
And yest.. if Hina was good Naitik looked like thaka haara kaam ke bhoj main dooba hua....apart from one dialogue that he said "you look beautiful"...he was Dead  in the rest of the scene

i gree wi d u yaar..dey alwaz disaapoint us...hamre itne expectations hote hai..but end main to uch aur hi hota haiDead...dey shld actually move on...focus on odr thngs...nash ka romance romance jaisa lagta hi nai hai....
jab bhi samarpan scene dikhana hota hai..sumdng is missing..dat intensity dat feeling lacks...ais alagta hai dat dey r uncomfortable...dey dnt gv deir 100%...wat i fl..Dead  Dead  if dese scenes r done by any odr actors..like ragvir wala scene hi..it waz done very well but..pata nai naksh aisa kyn karte hai...
i wanna see sum of deir aweasum scenes...very romantic 1s ...and well acted...Smile  Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samarpan Jo hote hote NG Mai phas gaya (Page 40)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

skfan

skfan

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

Originally posted by Nandalala

Originally posted by Nishitah512

Originally posted by Nandalala

Thanks for the update, yaar! I haven't watched the last 5 epis with the haar and the aftermath, so I was really looking forward to this one. I thought the first part was good with Hina's excitement over going to Shimla...her convo with Varsha was sweet; I liked the part where she told Varsha to talk quietly for fear that her sasuralwale would hear them...Akshara is a quick learner, poor thing! It was also nice to see Varsha in a suit after so long; boy, it takes years off of her!<br><br>Now to "the" scene: first and foremost, I had a hard time getting over the 3/4 length and that hideous net on the sleeves and on the bottom of that NG...and those magenta curtains...yaar, 2 for 1 deal mila hoga stylist/set designer ko...NG bhi hogaya aur curtains bhi...and the net looked like it was just tacked on...so unflattering on poor Hina! This scene did not even come close to SMP1; Karan's emoting was a disappointment pretty much throughout the whole thing; he did what he had to do but his expressions were lacking (the worst was when he undid the sash on the dressing gown). Karan's dialogs and delivery were good, but this has always been his strength...Hina was good but I did not feel the goosebumps I felt after the first time Naitik touched Akshara...maybe I am jaded, I dunno...<br><br>Not looking forward to the melodrama with the Simla tickets...So happy not to see G ma's sour puss face today, but I know we will be given a good dose of it tomorrow Dead
<br><br>Welcome back Hug. Though I liked the scene, I agree, it does not come close to SP1...That was a classic scene...the mood was set. This one was way too short...the technical department did a miserable job...i was actually visualising the director sitting behind the lamp to direct the scene...and that mighty nighty....like you said, it did look tacky. I said it earlier also, I want Naitik to buy Aksh a nice NG for their Shimla trip...I trust his choice more than divya didi<br>

Thanks, Nishita! And Nida, too... Hug I am glad to be back...its hard to stay away for too long from the forum Big smile What made SMP1 memorable and classic is that it was very realistically shot..the expressions were believable (Karan was a bit wooden at first but more than made up for it as the night progressed into day :D), and the chemistry and closeness required in that setting was there...today it seemed the chemistry was flat...and I also agree that technically something was lacking...the lighting was not right, those darn curtains, and the NG all made the acting part worse.   To us as the viewer this is a very significant scene...it finally shows us Akshara's anticipation and her desires...she is ready for whatever, whenever!!!! Her excitement over going to Shimla was also very believable...her anticipation very evident and there was not a hint of discomfort there...in a way, it was she who was setting the mood for the trip...hopefully, tomorrow they will show a morning shot similar to after SMP1 and it will make up for the ghatiya curtains, NG and the uncertainty among the two actors...ever the dreamer... Embarrassed Day Dreaming

Anjali you echoed my thoughts that I had said earlier...it felt like there were hardly any sparks...I liked the scene where he doesnt let her close the lite....that was a cute but almost everything else was just so so..

i only liked his kiss

i even did nt lyk yesterdays samrpan...bt as said by ritu di...i liked dat scene wer he doesnt lets her "switch off d lite"and says"kee bhar ke dekh to lene dijiye"...Blushing....and as said by charu di.. d "kiss"...
dose scenes wer 2 gud..very pasionate...and even dat scene wen he untied her gown...as she ran away frm d bed...Blushing   Blushing  Hug   Heart....baaaki sab to bahut bekaar tha..Dead

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Abhi911

I cant comment too much on their romantic cenes coz honestly i am underage although I m officially 16 Tongue

But watching the precap the there were two things that crossed my mind

1. E-ticket bhi kuch hoti hai !

2. Why does the entire parivaar have to receive a courier ?

Anyways i really hope they come up with something more worthwhile even for Naksah romantic scenes coz the frills were such a put-off........they should use better quality cloth.

I dont like it when Karan fakes a smile which i felt he did today .

I think all of us at IF should book a facial+pedicure+manicure package for Hina..

Tina di being in Mumbai if you can please manage that LOL

absolutely ! the whole family has to receive the courier Dead ur rite ..karan must not smile when it's not required

AND if they play this "kitthe jaon kit doloo kaccha mann rang dala"ONCE MORE then i'll break my TV Angry

"ab toh sajan mohe paar laga de" arre apne aap paar lag ja bhai tu ..har kaam ke liye naitik chahiye Dead

You guys are absolutely right about the smile...I have been thinking that from a few days as well and it seems like Karan is sometimes taking the your smile is the best so keep smiling always a little too far now.... there are some scenes where just a little hint of a smile is required and his smile indicates that some crazy joke was cracked or something....it looks very inappropriate and fake...hope he works on this....we want to see the perfect Naitik always Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hideRichie..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top