Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Samarpan Jo hote hote NG Mai phas gaya (Page 39)

Post Reply New Post

Page 39 of 40

Dolphin Queen

Dolphin Queen

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

I think they should move on now.....every time the creatives try to show something romantic something or the other goes wrong...either Akshara is not upto the mark or the chemistry is missing...or the makeup/ambience  is dead.........

It's better they start showing some real issues like Nandini's writing desires,...pallu,..studies,rashmi-mohit.track......

Something else as now i'am convinced that the lead pair lacks the comfort level that they need in romantic scenes....So it's better not to show such tracks and disappoint us...

IN SM 1 there was amazing comfort level between hina and karan and moreover...yesterday's scene was good...i don't find anything missing,song can be changed and even naitik's clothes...rest all was good..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Samarpan Jo hote hote NG Mai phas gaya (Page 39)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Crazzmatazz

Goldie

Crazzmatazz

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by Abhi911

I cant comment too much on their romantic cenes coz honestly i am underage although I m officially 16 Tongue

But watching the precap the there were two things that crossed my mind

1. E-ticket bhi kuch hoti hai !

2. Why does the entire parivaar have to receive a courier ?

Anyways i really hope they come up with something more worthwhile even for Naksah romantic scenes coz the frills were such a put-off........they should use better quality cloth.

I dont like it when Karan fakes a smile which i felt he did today .

I think all of us at IF should book a facial+pedicure+manicure package for Hina..

Tina di being in Mumbai if you can please manage that LOL

absolutely ! the whole family has to receive the courier Dead ur rite ..karan must not smile when it's not required

AND if they play this "kitthe jaon kit doloo kaccha mann rang dala"ONCE MORE then i'll break my TV Angry

"ab toh sajan mohe paar laga de" arre apne aap paar lag ja bhai tu ..har kaam ke liye naitik chahiye Dead

Ab toh words funny lagte hain!!!!

Even the lyrics are confused !!LOL

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dolphin Queen

I think they should move on now.....every time the creatives try to show something romantic something or the other goes wrong...either Akshara is not upto the mark or the chemistry is missing...or the makeup/ambience  is dead.........

It's better they start showing some real issues like Nandini's writing desires,...pallu,..studies,rashmi-mohit.track......

Something else as now i'am convinced that the lead pair lacks the comfort level that they need in romantic scenes....So it's better not to show such tracks and disappoint us...

IN SM 1 there was amazing comfort level between hina and karan and moreover...yesterday's scene was good...i don't find anything missing,song can be changed and even naitik's clothes...rest all was good..

I'am not saying they were not good...but for me personally both the times they lacked something or the other..first samarpan was Naitik's show all the way...Hina just looked beautiful that time and the amount of running around the bed and unneccesary giigles were too much....
And yest.. if Hina was good Naitik looked like thaka haara kaam ke bhoj main dooba hua....apart from one dialogue that he said "you look beautiful"...he was Dead  in the rest of the scene

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

Crazzmatazz

Goldie

Crazzmatazz

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 6:19am | IP Logged

I'am not saying they were not good...but for me personally both the times they lacked something or the other..first samarpan was Naitik's show all the way...Hina just looked beautiful that time and the amount of running around the bed and unneccesary giigles were too much....
And yest.. if Hina was good Naitik looked like thaka haara kaam ke bhoj main dooba hua....apart from one dialogue that he said "you look beautiful"...he was Dead  in the rest of the scene

Bechara under pressure keh raha tha!

Dolphin Queen

Dolphin Queen

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Hina was good in both the scenes...naitik gave fake smiles yesterday...and the scene was very small..both of them are trying to give 100%,what was lacking a bit was the environment and mood...this will be there when they go for their HM..otherwise the scene was good and after watching sbs we had gr8 expectations.

Crazzmatazz

Goldie

Crazzmatazz

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 6:21am | IP Logged
You know the nly thing I am reminded of during the "mujhe paar..."
was Bridge to Terebithia !!!!

And in "kithe jaaon mein " i seemed like this poor ghar se nikala person singing it!
Sadly the drenched out song has nichodofaid its romantic content!

Crazzmatazz

Goldie

Crazzmatazz

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
And the Singhania household -

1.Buy veges only for a day! kisi din if the mkt is closed...they'll starve

2. despite the dhobi losing so many clothes they still give their clothes to him!

PS- Gulabo kya karti hai poore din apart from giving those icy stares?

skfan

skfan

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhi911

And the Singhania household -

1.Buy veges only for a day! kisi din if the mkt is closed...they'll starve

2. despite the dhobi losing so many clothes they still give their clothes to him!

PS- Gulabo kya karti hai poore din apart from giving those icy stares?LOLLOL  LOL LOL  LOL

ye siinghanias hain hi dumb...i hate dese ppl//....Angry  Angry  dey r so silly..Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top