Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

i only liked his kiss

i even did nt lyk yesterdays samrpan...bt as said by ritu di...i liked dat scene wer he doesnt lets her "switch off d lite"and says"kee bhar ke dekh to lene dijiye"...☺️....and as said by charu di.. d "kiss"...
dose scenes wer 2 gud..very pasionate...and even dat scene wen he untied her gown...as she ran away frm d bed...☺️   ☺️  🤗   ❤️....baaaki sab to bahut bekaar tha..🤢
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

absolutely ! the whole family has to receive the courier 🤢 ur rite ..karan must not smile when it's not required

AND if they play this "kitthe jaon kit doloo kaccha mann rang dala"ONCE MORE then i'll break my TV 😡

"ab toh sajan mohe paar laga de" arre apne aap paar lag ja bhai tu ..har kaam ke liye naitik chahiye 🤢

You guys are absolutely right about the smile...I have been thinking that from a few days as well and it seems like Karan is sometimes taking the your smile is the best so keep smiling always a little too far now.... there are some scenes where just a little hint of a smile is required and his smile indicates that some crazy joke was cracked or something....it looks very inappropriate and fake...hope he works on this....we want to see the perfect Naitik always 😃