Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
It seems to me that ur obsessed with Aamna rather than in love with her. But if u think that she is in ur destiny, then good for u.😊
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
u see her serial daily and as she's pretty ur attracted to her but it isnt love..after all she's a celebrity so itz not possible
Mr. Perfect thumbnail

well whatever u say but this is love

now just pray 4 me that I will get her

x_TaniSha_x thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mr. Perfect

why u all r not understanding me I love her very much I have tried every of your all suggustions before but nothing happened u all r saying that this is a crush then why it is not ending every crush ends after some weeks or months I am loving her one year ago crush means likeness but I love her, her eyes her voice her hairs her whole face her walking style her talking style her smile everything

u all cant agree with me b'coz u cannot see me I can do anything 4 her and again I love her

I understand u ... im still goin thro it... yah tha cold truth iz tha a celebz not guna come to u juz becuz u saii u luw them... n this thatz happenin to u n meh.. aint no lil crush itz luw😳
Mr. Perfect thumbnail
she is my destiny and i will get her
Mr. Perfect thumbnail
Originally posted by: SUJAL KASHISH

HI RANIM AND ALL,

WELL SERIOUSLY AB AAMNA HAI HI ITNI KHOOBSURAT KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

BELIEVE ME,I AM A GIRL ,BUT STILL SHE MAKES ME GOO MAD AFTER HER,HER LOOKS,THE WAY SHE TALKS,HER ACTING,HER STYLE,EVERYTHING,SHE IS JUST THE PERFECT.

AND THIS IS LOVE,KYUN PYAAR JAB,JAHAAN,JISSE,JESE,HONA HOTA HAI,HOJATA HAI,AND U FEEL THAT U ARE TOTALLY CHANGED.

LOVE DOESNT ONLY MEAN THAT U WILL SURELY GET THE ONE WHOM U LOVES,BUT ITS A FEELING WHICH MAKES U THINK ALL THE TIME OF ONLY THE ONE WHOM U LOVES.

AND AS FAR CONCERNED WITH AAMNA,I BELEIVE,SHE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRL MY EYES HAVE EVER MET.I LOVE RAJEEV AAMNA MORE THAN LIFE.

BUT LE TME REMIND U ONE THING,PLZ BEFORE AAMNA,GIVE PREFERENCE TO OTEHR MATTERS OF LIFE,COZ ONCE U WILL LOOSE ANYTHING,THE WHOLE WORLD WILL BLAME AAMNA AS THE CAUSE OF UR FAILURE AS U ARE ALWAYS BUSY IN HER THOUGHTS.

SO FOR HER SAKE,WATCH OUT AFTER URSELF!

Yes u r right she is very beautiful and pyaar kabhie bhi kahin bhi kisise se bhi ho sakta hai isi liye I am in love with Aamna today u r right love doesn't mean that u will get her but if I can so why can't I try and one more thing Aamna will never be the cause of my failure because I am getting better and better to get her but if I can't then I will go for her happiness

Mr. Perfect thumbnail
I love Aamna very much and I have created my own puetry on her and there is no any limit of my love and I can die for her also she is my love only my
Mr. Perfect thumbnail
sorry and don't mind any of my words I have written in this topic hope u all will understand me
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yes u are in love with kashish but as a fan only when ever u will find miss perfect im sure u will not remember kashish like thiz any more but only as an tv actress.plzzzzzzzzzz she belongs to sujal only so dont dare to look at her like thiz any more. 
Ranim thumbnail

mr. perfect, can i ask u ur age ?

well i still feel that it is only infatuation

if u know the real amna n then u tell me that "i love her", i might think that it could be love but u r obsessed by amna as kashish .do u really know her ? how is she in real life?? what kind of a person is she??

i agree that love does not mean getting that person but love means that u know the person as she or he is even their negative qualities n u except them as they r  not as they pretend to be? what ever she does as kashish is not her.She may look like kashish but she is amna a different person with a totally different identity.

so i advice u to try to see the REAL amna and then think about love

U should love a person not just for her looks but for the real person.

Edited by Ranim - 19 years ago