5 questions to Karan Mehra

sks7 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
There is an article about Karan Mehra on Rajan Shahi's blog..where first he talked about Karan and then there is a column where Karan has answered  5 question...nice one ...thought of sharing with you all....
Here is the link:

http://rajanshahi.india-forums.com/2009/11/264-5-questions-to-karan-mehra-aka-naitik-by-rajan-shahi.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks Sonu...Karan is excellent with his interviews and has a good command over his language....and good to know that he is level headed too...how many ppl would u really find who are successful as well as have  afirm head on their shoulders...hope this lasts :)
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thnxx 4 the article Sonu di.....
yeah karan is very good at answering questions....
n he says to have good health.i think he too think that he is being over weight nowadays..... 😆
sks7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

thanks Sonu...Karan is excellent with his interviews and has a good command over his language....and good to know that he is level headed too...how many ppl would u really find who are successful as well as have  afirm head on their shoulders...hope this lasts :)

Yes Ritu...i liked his answers...did you read the one reg. the female characters dresses...and he said he'd like them to wear something closer to reality......i think being a designer he also didn't like the idea of Akshara sleeping in sarees

Why can't she go to bed in something believable...pyjama or NG...not the frilly one..🤣🤣
ritu_iluvyrkkh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sks7

Yes Ritu...i liked his answers...did you read the one reg. the female characters dresses...and he said he'd like them to wear something closer to reality......i think being a designer he also didn't like the idea of Akshara sleeping in sarees

Why can't she go to bed in something believable...pyjama or NG...not the frilly one..🤣🤣

Sonu NG ko hi itna bada issue bana diya inhone toh kya khak pajama pehne gi vo!!!
sks7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu_iluvyrkkh

Sonu NG ko hi itna bada issue bana diya inhone toh kya khak pajama pehne gi vo!!!

I know...we write here and the creatives just copy the ideas and then mix it with their own creativity which is 🤢
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thnx very cute article and lol 🤣 definitely agree about female characters' dress
beautiful16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx sonu... nice article... karan is a gem of  a person