Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 8:31am | IP Logged
There is an article about Karan Mehra on Rajan Shahi's blog..where first he talked about Karan and then there is a column where Karan has answered  5 question...nice one ...thought of sharing with you all....
Here is the link:

http://rajanshahi.india-forums.com/2009/11/264-5-questions-to-karan-mehra-aka-naitik-by-rajan-shahi.htm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "5 questions to Karan Mehra" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
thanks Sonu...Karan is excellent with his interviews and has a good command over his language....and good to know that he is level headed too...how many ppl would u really find who are successful as well as have  afirm head on their shoulders...hope this lasts :)

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 11:17am | IP Logged
thanx...

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
thnxx 4 the article Sonu di.....
yeah karan is very good at answering questions....
n he says to have good health.i think he too think that he is being over weight nowadays..... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sks7

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu_iluvyrkkh

thanks Sonu...Karan is excellent with his interviews and has a good command over his language....and good to know that he is level headed too...how many ppl would u really find who are successful as well as have  afirm head on their shoulders...hope this lasts :)

Yes Ritu...i liked his answers...did you read the one reg. the female characters dresses...and he said he'd like them to wear something closer to reality......i think being a designer he also didn't like the idea of Akshara sleeping in sarees

Why can't she go to bed in something believable...pyjama or NG...not the frilly one..ROFLROFL

ritu_iluvyrkkh

IF-Rockerz

ritu_iluvyrkkh

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sks7

Yes Ritu...i liked his answers...did you read the one reg. the female characters dresses...and he said he'd like them to wear something closer to reality......i think being a designer he also didn't like the idea of Akshara sleeping in sarees

Why can't she go to bed in something believable...pyjama or NG...not the frilly one..ROFLROFL
Sonu NG ko hi itna bada issue bana diya inhone toh kya khak pajama pehne gi vo!!!

sks7

Goldie

sks7

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sks7

Sonu NG ko hi itna bada issue bana diya inhone toh kya khak pajama pehne gi vo!!!

I know...we write here and the creatives just copy the ideas and then mix it with their own creativity which is Dead

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Thnx very cute article and lol ROFL definitely agree about female characters' dress

Post Reply New Post

Go to top