Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Opinion: Saif and Bebo to Live-in (Page 11)

kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by Jess.

i dont think she's 29
anyone can edit wikipedia anyways

wasnt she 19 in K3G?
You're right she is not 29, she's 32. And you're wrong, when K3G released she was 24.

Omg !!!! U r right !!!!!Shocked..i checked all the other actresses birthdates and they r all  in accordance with Media and wikipedia...but Bebo!!!!!!! ...balle balleDancing ...  that means wiki can be edited but not the way she wanted lol....

Thanks for clarifying....i would have been clueless....ab toh aisi ki taisi to those fans of her's who r all ready to get Rani marriedAngry and finds Shahid too old for her ....

LOL
Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 8:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
kuhu.kuhu IF-Sizzlerz
kuhu.kuhu
kuhu.kuhu

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Yup ...I agree with u ....Moreover I feel sorry for Bebo ...for dearth of any substantial news media has now focussed on her cell phone Shocked....Papparazis r seriously breathing down her neck .... her smses to Saif r splashed all over the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Can't she sue the media for breach of privacy????

Here is the link....

--arti-- Goldie
--arti--
--arti--

Kasturi, RKS Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

WTF is up with this nonsensical spamming. Here I am trying to desperately get some sort of intellectual sparring infused into this tepid atmosphere of mediocrity and the best you can think of is spamming?

Hmm, it was your "intellectual" intervention in the Lion King thread which made me realize that IF is not so suitable for serious debate, particularly on socio-political issues. Why force it upon a site that doesn't have that kind of atmosphere? There are definitely other forums out there that one would find more suitable for "intellectual sparring" or even real debate with people who might be as smart as you.
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
its their life...if it makes them happy then gud for them. its not a big deal lol
return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --arti--

WTF is up with this nonsensical spamming. Here I am trying to desperately get some sort of intellectual sparring infused into this tepid atmosphere of mediocrity and the best you can think of is spamming?

Hmm, it was your "intellectual" intervention in the Lion King thread which made me realize that IF is not so suitable for serious debate, particularly on socio-political issues. Why force it upon a site that doesn't have that kind of atmosphere? There are definitely other forums out there that one would find more suitable for "intellectual sparring" or even real debate with people who might be as smart as you.

It is unfortunate that you make a quick judgment of this section, based on one thread or recent atmosphere. The reason for my 'off beat' intervention in that thread was due to the fact that I knew very well that the thread was created for no good purposes. I know the creator. I was taken by surprise that someone took a topic with not enough input seriously. Although, I will say that devils advocacy is not spam by any means.

That being said I think people are perfectly capable of debating seriously even here on IF. Over my time in DM I have seen several heated debates on many hot-button issues as well as other thoughtful issues. There definitely are plenty smart people on here who can really contribute and add to a great debate/discussion.

Unfortunately, every now and then debates get sideline by nonsensical laughter, concurrence and a sense of tepid no debatable environment and that tends to drive the debators away. Not that a good laugh or off track moments are not needed. Sometimes even good debates have tangents. Sometimes I do say, why so Sirius.

So I will continue to force the environment, for the sheer nostalgia of knowing debates that have been.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonur15*Woh Ajnabee*

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 12 November 2009 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --arti--

It is unfortunate that you make a quick judgment of this section, based on one thread or recent atmosphere. The reason for my 'off beat' intervention in that thread was due to the fact that I knew very well that the thread was created for no good purposes. I know the creator. I was taken by surprise that someone took a topic with not enough input seriously. Although, I will say that devils advocacy is not spam by any means.

That being said I think people are perfectly capable of debating seriously even here on IF. Over my time in DM I have seen several heated debates on many hot-button issues as well as other thoughtful issues. There definitely are plenty smart people on here who can really contribute and add to a great debate/discussion.

Unfortunately, every now and then debates get sideline by nonsensical laughter, concurrence and a sense of tepid no debatable environment and that tends to drive the debators away. Not that a good laugh or off track moments are not needed. Sometimes even good debates have tangents. Sometimes I do say, why so Sirius.

So I will continue to force the environment, for the sheer nostalgia of knowing debates that have been.

Bhago Bhago , Xena is coming.LOL
DM does provide space for intelligent conversations based on the topic.
But generally light-hearted topics and social issues are more popular I notice and get greater response.

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 13 November 2009 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Well say what you may Bebo is still riding high. If she looked any prettier she would be a Universal Mega star.LOL

Kareena Very Hopeful For Kurbaan
13 November 2009 | 9:05pm   Comments alignabsMiddle 7 Comments

• After the fate of "Main Aurr Mrs Khanna" at the box office, Kareena Kapoor needs a hit ...

After the fate of "Main Aurr Mrs Khanna" at the box office, Kareena Kapoor needs a hit to set her career back on the right track.  Bebo hopes that "Kurbaan" may be that hit; which is why she's leaving no stone unturned in the promotion of the film!

Kareena has immense faith in her director Rensil D'Silva, who according to her has dealt with the sensitive issue with utmost sincerity.  Since the beginning she has faith in the project, but now that the film is complete, she's proud of her decision to be part of "Kurbaan".  According to Kareena, "Kurbaan" is one of the finest films of all times.  The best part is that "Kurbaan" is a perfect blend of thrills, action, emotions, tears, smiles, and love - without which every Bollywood movie is essentially incomplete.  

Over the period of shooting for the film, Kareena and Rensil became good friends, and Kareena is always at ease to share and discuss anything with him.

Vivek Oberoi, Dia Mirza, Om Puri, and Kirron Kher will be star alongside real life partners Kareena and Saif Ali Khan in the film.  Their on screen chemistry has already created waves in Bollywood. Watch out for this fine film as it hits the theaters on November 20th, 2009!

Go to top