Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i dont know why but i feel that bebo rani will soon leave him πŸ€”. I dont think she will marry him
lakshmim_84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonur15

i dont know why but i feel that bebo rani will soon leave him πŸ€”. I dont think she will marry him

me too....................well enjoy till the botox effect lastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Summer3

will make a good villain.πŸ˜†--- its not Villainism....its all human nature...in life if some loose interest with other person, they normaly move to find antoher plesures different ways....😊

sonur15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmim_84

me too....................well enjoy till the botox effect lastπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† that was very bad laks πŸ˜† 
-Sneha thumbnail
Exactly... Why do we even care about them....?

Their life, their choice... πŸ˜‰

About the marriage thing: I don't know, she seems to be in "love" with him but come on, one can never tell... We may easily have another Shahid at the end! I seriously feel though that I never find her as stable as I've found Bipasha with John for eg. They look real and in love, they don't need to show off like Saifeena do... That's what I'd call actual love! Even Bips and John may be living-in perhaps, but it's not media news, unless am mistaken! I don't know, as much as Kareena is improving as an actress, she just doesn't get to me as a person... Truly!!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Looks like people find Saif and Kareena's life really interesting. Lets spin this baby around a bit

Originally posted by: Summer3

Living together is an indication of the changing of times I guess. If gay marriages are supported then living toether should be a lesser crime.πŸ˜†

So basically it is better to want to live with someone of the opposite sex rather than make a commitment to someone of the same sex. Essentially, as long as you are having sex with the opposite sex.. you go, you go.

-Sneha thumbnail
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

In a very short time 'Google' will enter the Oxford dictionary as an acceptable verb as in 'go google it' or 'I googled you'. My sister took it to the next level once. When referring to something in the 'I love the eighties' series she said 'Go VH1.com it'. I think 'IFit' should also be a common usage.

No doubt at all.... Round here, if you can't find something... Ten voices near you will speak up simultaneously: "Go google it girl!"
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Looks like people find Saif and Kareena's life really interesting. Lets spin this baby around a bit

So basically it is better to want to live with someone of the opposite sex rather than make a commitment to someone of the same sex. Essentially, as long as you are having sex with the opposite sex.. you go, you go.

Well looks like it because it is at least natural to be with someone of the opposite sex.

(By the way homosexuality is criminal in Malaysia just in case some are not aware. Their former Deputy PM was jailed because of this crime )πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sneha0601

No doubt at all.... Round here, if you can't find something... Ten voices near you will speak up simultaneously: "Go google it girl!"

Well there is Google video, Google talks, Google images, Google maps etc
Google has indeed become an everyday verb and noun

the short movies on Google videos are great indeed.
Validation , nice one

Edited by Summer3 - 14 years ago
---
Ignore
---
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 14 years ago