Opinion: Saif and Bebo to Live-in

Posted: 14 years ago

I wonder what is happening here but Saif could land in prison if he visits Malaysia as it is a crime under Muslim Law there.

Living together is an indication of the changing of times I guess. If gay marriages are supported then living toether should be a lesser crime.๐Ÿ˜†

Saif And Kareena To Live-In

posted in Bollywood News |

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor are not getting married until a few years. But since they cant stay apart any more they have decided to live in before they settle down. They have bought a new apartment that they have asked Akshay Kumar's wife Twinkle Khanna to design.

"I have told Saif that I will be giving him points while working with him for Karan's film and only after the schedule is over will I decide whether he has become my favorite co-star or not. I love the story as its set against a different backdrop. My favorite co-star is Akshay Kumar as there's a great comfort level while working with him. Lolo and I are also very close to Akshay's wife Twinkle who is designing Saif's and my flat in Bandra", a news daily quoted Kareena as saying.

Kareena was rather sure that if she marries saif at the peak of her career she will ruin her prospects in the industry.

A close source reveals, "Kareena doesn't want to marry so soon. She is just 27 and still has atleast 6-7 more years to go before she goes her sister Karisma's way. Karisma got married only after she felt she had achieved something in her career as an actress. Saif is madly in love with Kareena and wanted to marry her as soon as possible. But Kareena is reluctant. So both, with the consent of their families have decided to live-in before they get married."

That's pretty convenient

Edited by Summer3 - 14 years ago
Why on earth would Saif visit Malaysia; I mean, for what reason? And what the actors of Bollywood are doing a now-a-days can get them beheaded if they visit KSA - oh wait, they will get a heart attack before anything, if any of them - even he most conservative ones - visit a country which practices Sharia (or say they say) law. ๐Ÿ˜† Why worry about something that ain't happening - or am I missing something?

Kareena should know there is a site called wikipedia and when she entered film fraternity in 2000 with Refugeee she was 20...So that makes her age 29.....No matter how much she tries to hide her actual age it's for everybody to see...

2nd ...Her sis entered matrimony because she realised she is not going to get any offers other than acting in B,C grade movies...so that was the right choice

3rd ...How does having a flat at Bandra will affect them in Malaysia???? ..It's not that Saif is living in with his girlfriend over there ....

And why am I bothered again with Kareena's life ????
Originally posted by kuhu.kuhu

Kareena should know there is a site called wikipedia and when she entered film fraternity in 2000 with Refugeee she was 20...So that makes her age 29.....No matter how much she tries to hide her actual age it's for everybody to see...

Gosh koel you also know her age๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›i guess she was born in 1980 that sure makes her 29 not 27 agree to you here๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ

2nd ...Her sis entered matrimony because she realised she is not going to get any offers other than acting in B,C grade movies...so that was the right choice
Hey,i guess she has much on her plate as of now plus lolo got married at the peak of her career undoubtedly.....๐Ÿ˜‰

3rd ...How does having a flat at Bandra will affect them in Malaysia???? ..It's not that Saif is living in with his girlfriend over there ....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜†
Arey chote nawab is a well known dil fank aashiq hgi koi Rosa๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

And why am I bothered again with Kareena's life ????
@Bolded this takes the cake gal.....even i'm not bothered this time gosh why the heck that saif uncle spare my bebo๐Ÿคข
Whatever, it's up to them..

It works for some people, it doesn't. Live-in relationships are a matter of personal choice and preference. I think it's sweet that they asked their parents first.
MAAN NA MAAN, MAIN TERA MEHMAAN๐Ÿ˜†

Arrey unn kee life hai.  Jaisey marzee jiye.  Hamien kahan koi fark padta hai.  Per jhoothh kyoon bolna ki karishma settled down after achieving something in Bollywood?  Karishma's marriage was a re-bound on the break off b/w her and abhi๐Ÿ˜†
Honestly, its their lives. What gives what they choose to do with it, and who are we to say anything.

Are we trying to debate live-in etc before marriage? Been there done that. Can resurrect the dead threads.

Are we trying to debate if its appropriate for them to do this as role models? If so, then people need to get a life.
BTW, this news is around 1 year old and they must be doing that for 1 year already.
Originally posted by kuhu.kuhu

3rd ...How does having a flat at Bandra will affect them in Malaysia???? ..It's not that Saif is living in with his girlfriend over there ....

And why am I bothered again with Kareena's life ????Best reply๐Ÿ‘

This news was recently republished here in Singapore to show the changing Bollywood culture.
But Malaysia punishes all Muslims including tourist Muslims.

But SRK is a big Hero there and is a role model.
He has been conferred a Datuk Title.

Edited by Summer3 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by karandel_2008

BTW, this news is around 1 year old and they must be doing that for 1 year already.

Oh man, I did not even look at the date of the article.  ๐Ÿ˜†