TB : Electrifying twist in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

samirah23

Goldie

samirah23

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 6:49am | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=5782

This show is totally bakwas and I really don't agree with this at all ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aankitaVineeta92shala-deepzammoos

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB : Electrifying twist in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki" in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vineeta92

IF-Dazzler

Vineeta92

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting it here...

Well..the show needed a twist....n i m very happy that Karan has left the show......He deserves a better show....i m waiting for his new show 2 start(it will start very soon).......i will b  joing that forum....

I hve been telling this since a long tym that i wanted him 2 leave d show....isnt it?....now i m v v happy

aankita

aankita

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
HATS OFF to Rishaab, a truly gentle  man. Its utterly stupid to kill all the men, instead of killing the culprits & making the truth known to the four men who r so silly & gullible esp with regard to Dharam's father in law. & also to make Menaka suffer extremely for all the nonsense she did becos of extreme ego & ill mindedness, arrogance, selfisness conceit etc etc. she shud have been shown sufferring the worst. I think its no more worth watching or even reading the write ups. The creatives have for sure lost their heads completely.

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
WTH.. BUt truly good for those actors they can be aprt of some sensible sopas in future..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aankitaanna44

Post Reply New Post

Go to top