Bhaskar Bharti

Article : Eijaz Khan firangi connection...!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by babyyygirl

why the hell is the journalist usin the word firangi!!! i hate hate hate that word, iss world mei bahoot se negative words hain about white ppl but y the hell is he using firangi! he could just have a said a gori ladki or something like tatAngry hspace5Angry hspace5Angry hspace5 anyway this is jus shit! cum on ppl don believe all this, those ppl jus need to get a LIFE!!Angry hspace5

the article comes from a forum that bitches bout ppl, the forum a bunch of racists anyway so what u expect from them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonnyshubby

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article : Eijaz Khan firangi connection...!! (Page 3)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CrazyNoori

IF-Rockerz

CrazyNoori

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Racist i wont swear cuz trust me once ma switches it wont b easy to switch off, buh i will say this it didnt take them long to accuse eijaz of havin affair then andddddddd the journlists are now writin crap about eijaz to get him to comment and then twist his words about they didnt get a comment from him while datin anita now they makin him the bad guy cuz he not once talked about their relationship!

roshreb

IF-Rockerz

roshreb

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 1:40am | IP Logged
hi guys..hey i really want to know..is it confirmed that eijaz-anita relationship is over? or is it a rumour coz in the past also there were rumours like this.
hpe al these stories are false......

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 1:46am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.........

gallu4eva

gallu4eva

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 5:08am | IP Logged
these media people alwayz writting shit abt eijaz
plzz leave da guy alone

nonnyshubby