Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: BlessedSexyone

mere choti behen has a point, we should always like her , isnt her fault what Eijaz does, she jus posts

Thanx 4 agreeeing Bhaiye jee ..!! 😳
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: EijazKhanMyJaan

😲..Nahiiii...ooh ..hahahah..🀣

thnks shabu fts...πŸ˜›

🀣

Ur welcum Dear ..!!πŸ˜‰
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
??? Eijaz is dating again. hopefully it stays on. but i bet he is never gonna find a better gal than anita
sweetchilly1234 thumbnail
the firangi is likely to use him to get what she wants, and ditch him from the sounds of the article...god bless him
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika126

??? Eijaz is dating again. hopefully it stays on. but i bet he is never gonna find a better gal than anita

i doubt he is, media jus speculatin, i mean they cant even write it properly.
says he been sein her for a few months, if that so, i doubt him and Anita ended mutually, more like she would of thrown entire contenst of kitchen at him. She could jus be a friends, he has already stated that he has lots of female friends.
Barbie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
why the hell is the journalist usin the word firangi!!! i hate hate hate that word, iss world mei bahoot se negative words hain about white ppl but y the hell is he using firangi! he could just have a said a gori ladki or something like tat😑😑😑 anyway this is jus shit! cum on ppl don believe all this, those ppl jus need to get a LIFE!!😑
BlessedSexyone thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: babyyygirl

why the hell is the journalist usin the word firangi!!! i hate hate hate that word, iss world mei bahoot se negative words hain about white ppl but y the hell is he using firangi! he could just have a said a gori ladki or something like tat anyway this is jus shit! cum on ppl don believe all this, those ppl jus need to get a LIFE!!

the article comes from a forum that bitches bout ppl, the forum a bunch of racists anyway so what u expect from them.
CrazyNoori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Racist i wont swear cuz trust me once ma switches it wont b easy to switch off, buh i will say this it didnt take them long to accuse eijaz of havin affair then andddddddd the journlists are now writin crap about eijaz to get him to comment and then twist his words about they didnt get a comment from him while datin anita now they makin him the bad guy cuz he not once talked about their relationship!
roshreb thumbnail
hi guys..hey i really want to know..is it confirmed that eijaz-anita relationship is over? or is it a rumour coz in the past also there were rumours like this.
hpe al these stories are false......
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.........