Bhaskar Bharti

Article : Eijaz Khan firangi connection...!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 4:58am | IP Logged

Recently it was heard that Eijaz Khan and Anita Hasnandani called off their relationship on mutual level. But now the buzz has come that, Eijaz has been dating a firangi girl since few months.

"This girl has come down to India to get name and fame in the Bollywood industry and she happened to meet Eijaz. They both clicked in the first meeting and the rest is history," says the source closely related to the girl.

This firangi herself is going ga ga over her rapport with the actor. "She is a loud mouth and always keeps telling others about her and Eijaz relation. Where as the actor is keeping things in dark so that it does not affect his image as recently he was in the news for his breakup with Anita," adds the source.

The duo had been going around since few months. "She stays in Andheri Lokhandwala and Eijaz often visit her. Though there are less chances of them getting serious as the lady states that she is just 20 where as Eijaz is 35 and if her mom comes to know about their rapport, she will be dead," concludes the source.

We tried contacting Eijaz but he was not available for comments.

One got to move on but Eijaz seems to be too fast. Well this can be termed as ek choti si love story, isn't it?

Rachana Trivedi/ Telly Cafe

Please do press the LIKE button

Thanx..Embarrassed

Edited by Dew-drop - 09 November 2009 at 5:00am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

catch_ritu-.Neha.-BUBLAIkaninikabasurayBlessedSexyoneVedika126..Sakeena..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article : Eijaz Khan firangi connection...!!" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaninikabasuray

IF-Dazzler

kaninikabasuray

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Hey Shabz
thanks for the article. But I cannot press the like button you know, tum jo bhi Eijaz ke bare mein post kar rahe ho, none of them are making me happy, so I am not hitting the like button.Disapprove

iqbalslover

IF-Sizzlerz

iqbalslover

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged
dont take it serious guys
reports do write such things about actors
also if they will touch a girl as a freind etc and just meet a girl just as friend they will write such things
and if also its true. its his life. he has thr right to decide wiht whom to spend time or not

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:46am | IP Logged
and i have been datin Anita Hassanandani for the last few monthsLOL

JOKE, DON TAKE ME SERIOUSLY.

Cant belive they added an extra year on to Eijaz's age jus cause he has a beard.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaninikabasuray

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaninikabasuray

Hey Shabz
thanks for the article. But I cannot press the like button you know, tum jo bhi Eijaz ke bare mein post kar rahe ho, none of them are making me happy, so I am not hitting the like button.Disapprove

This is not fair Kanu ...
If Eijaz is having an affair ....isme mera kya kasooor ....so y boycott my LIKE button ..CryCry

kaninikabasuray

kaninikabasuray

IF-Dazzler

kaninikabasuray

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Hey Shabz

If Eijaz is having an affair ....isme mera kya kasooor ....so y boycott my LIKE button ..CryCry

sorry yaar, I was wrongWink
so two like buttons for youWink
BTW where are you these days? Are you very busy?

Dew-drop

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Hey Shabz
thanks for the article. But I cannot press the like button you know, tum jo bhi Eijaz ke bare mein post kar rahe ho, none of them are making me happy, so I am not hitting the like button.Disapprove hspace5

If Eijaz is having an affair ....isme mera kya kasooor ....so y boycott my LIKE button ..Cry hspace5Cry hspace5

mere choti behen has a point, we should always like her , isnt her fault what Eijaz does, she jus posts

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaninikabasurayDew-drop

kaninikabasuray

IF-Dazzler

kaninikabasuray

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 6:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Hey Shabz
thanks for the article. But I cannot press the like button you know, tum jo bhi Eijaz ke bare mein post kar rahe ho, none of them are making me happy, so I am not hitting the like button.Disapprove hspace5

If Eijaz is having an affair ....isme mera kya kasooor ....so y boycott my LIKE button ..Cry hspace5Cry hspace5

mere choti behen has a point, we should always like her , isnt her fault what Eijaz does, she jus posts

you are rightSmile
another like button for youBig smile

BlessedSexyone

Post Reply New Post

Go to top