Dus ke Dus: A second-hand Show - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
I like the show since it is giving some more exposure to these contestants who want to make music their career. I am happy that this will earn money for the country and at the same time help build lives for budding talent. I am happy that I can hear Arijit again and again until his album is out.
oh definitely superfan, i will keep watching arijit. i watch these shows for the music and here arijit represents that. so did rahul, but well......

OMG, for once i agree with bobbyrocks!!!!! 😲
I can't get over it!!! 😆
i liked that show .all have fan.so fan can watch them again.like me i am fan of mona so i am very very happythat i can watch mona once again.

Originally posted by delphic_oracle

oh definitely superfan, i will keep watching arijit. i watch these shows for the music and here arijit represents that. so did rahul, but well......

OMG, for once i agree with bobbyrocks!!!!! 😲
I can't get over it!!! 😆

😛

yes i agree with u 100%. it gets on my nerves2. esp mandira and those irritatin envelopes. nowadays when they show that envelope scence i just switch channels.
mini mathur is much more dignified than mandira. i somehow just cant stand her..
arijit and rahul were a treat to watch but now with rahul out...i just hope mr. ravinder ravi doesnt walk away with the 10 lakhs
i dunno, i am sure they cudve done SOMETHING to make the show more appealing, at least not make it look like a rush job. I guess the fact that they conceptualised the show in a hurry is the reason, as someone mentioned.

they had irritating suspense scenes in FG as well and i didn't like the over-dramatizing one bit. But it had 'raunaq', which this one lacks. Sa Re Ga Ma Pa was never an exciting show or anything (i'm talking bout before the current Challenge) but still there was a freshness to it, at least I never felt bored.
yes the show itself is kind of sub standard..

BUT the presence of my ARRU makes it wonderfull..

Had arru not been there, trp would ave been dropped a least by 90%..

lol pila, kya deewangi hai! 😆
yeah i like arijit too, but musically!
the show is very boring , i couldn't bear to watch mandir and her stupid questions and her bad , harsh voice...just too much to put up with. 😡
I wont agree with this...I think all dont like this show nw becoz rahul is out....Before that I havent seen anyone telling like this....

Anyways u all have to realise that all our votes will go to PM fund ...I know all know abt that...SO evenif they perform the same song dont call second hand show..they r making in winner within 10 days not in 10 weeks...So they wont get time to prepare for new songs...Anyways I dont think each students fans will bore hearing their fav songs...

Yeah they r trying to max utelise with loosers from indian idol & FG but I think almost everyone got fans & thats why all voting still nw....Its sad that rahul out but u have to conside hw he go out? In that case aditi's vote out is really shock...WHenever rahul song masti & dance number he failed...Both in II & this show...he shouls have realise that fact...Fans like him becoz of his songs liek tanhai & some songs with so much range...that only suited him...

Anyways I wish all the best for otehr 4 & hop rabinder will be out tis week atleast...If he still make thru that means he will win the show am sure...becoz if he is getting much votes eventhough he didnt perforam last gala means he got much support...They hsould have realise that he is already got many opportuinities & thats why he is in mauritiuos nw...So dont make talented singers like arijit & mona down...