mihika(ash) is the new lead of the show

jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
🤢just watch kis desh if you want to see prem ash chemistry............ heer is just the side actor who is playing doctor/nurse right know.............she just console or treats whoever is ill. all girls wants to get into prems arms............just yuck yuck yuck....we are asking for one romaantic scene and there are creating chemistry between prem & 🤢🤢ash 🤢............ and it is just trailer it seems later they show us many trailers and movies it seems🤬...they should introduce new male lead opposite heer also🤢................. last four episodes full of ash......what the hell🤢😡😡😡
😡🤢😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
i think till heer knows the truth ash will play her games but after that i dont think ash can do anything
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Yes you are right i was fuming in anger when Prem left Ash....i was about to throw the remote on screen when my mom said that 

"Woh mar rahee hai aur tu keh rahee hai ki Prem ni ussi uthaya kyon""

🤣  🤣
blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@Jyothi25, you are right, that is what is being shown for the past 1week, full of Ash, Ash, Ash, i'm sick of this track...

Nitty2910 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
they should show atleast one prem and heer scene in each epi.. it makes the epi somehow bearable to watch.. cause this ash and her psycho acting is just too much,, and we are getting it everyday... one small scene of premeer will take the epi to another level...*sigh* but who will make those heartless and brainless creatures called "creatives" understand...😡😡😡
jyothi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

i think till heer knows the truth ash will play her games but after that i dont think ash can do anything

no it will not stop.she only told that she wants to be in prems arms.......u should hear her dialogues🤢..........i think it wont stop............ later she will start all this in front of heer🤢
annwesha09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Additi...

Yes you are right i was fuming in anger when Prem left Ash....i was about to throw the remote on screen when my mom said that 

"Woh mar rahee hai aur tu keh rahee hai ki Prem ni ussi uthaya kyon""

🤣  🤣

because we love PREMEER!
Noor_PremHeer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AGREE
🤢
i cant bear this trailor..so no movie..plz creatives 
@ NEHA (ADITI..) .... u should tell her that we r DESHIANS!!🤣🤣
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: jyothi25

no it will not stop.she only told that she wants to be in prems arms.......u should hear her dialogues🤢..........i think it wont stop............ later she will start all this in front of heer🤢

it wont be becoz prem is bearing her as heer doesn't know anything and ash is blackmailing she will tell her but after heer knows neither heer nor prem will tolerate her anymore
laviza97 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yeah
a new main leadf...............

ayeg ge
so aap log he bole ge k send him
wana see premeer.
bt a new main lead against ash
iz nt a bad idea........