AK FF:Dill hai ke maanta nahi-6/10- Pg89

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,

I knw my readers wanna kill me😆😆😆 i still havent ended my running FFs😆😆 but sorry guys i had to do this, cudnt concerntrate on others until i would post this coz its been pending for over six months😕😕 i had made the concept with characters all was finalized jst hadnt typed it😆😆 okay i knw i sound like im making a serial😆😆 forgive me but heres the sypnosis!

Dill

Hai ke maanta nahi

~:~Sypnosis~:~
Past is one thing that no one can get away from the dark past that follows you everywhere like your shadow, can cause problems in your life, Kripa had realized this when her happy life was once again struck with her past... the past that she had tried to forget... the past that gave her only pain, grief and tears... it once gave her happiness but the pain and tears were much more then the happiness... Its a story of three people struck with love and lost without it! its a story of three people trying to deal with the love of there lives... for kripa the solution is simple to stand by the person who always stood by her and loved her immensely 'her Husband" but 'Dill hai ke maanta nahi' will she be able to forget her past and move on with her present with her future? what will she do when she realizes that He is BACK will she go back to him? or will she choose her husband who has always stood by her and supported her😕😳

Okay guys that is the Sypnosis of;
Dill
   Hai ke maanta nahi

Hope u liked it! guys plz note this story will be part in present part in past... the three main characters and there lifestyles will be introduced in the next part... other characters will be introduced when needed😊
Hope u njoyed this, next part will be posted ASAP😊

Please do let me knw if u want me to continue or not😉

Luv
Nadz😳

Edited by nadz_J - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Character sketch
(will be updated as new characters are introduced😊)

Kripa Sharma;

A very sweet girl, bubbly, talkative and bold' her life had been just perfect all along! Her mom and dad were perfect, her studies were going great and she had found herself a place in a band as a lead singer, Singing that had been her dream eversince she was 7yrs old. Tha band and the one meeting changed everything!

Now Mrs. Mahi Sareen (she changed her name to start a new life):

A sweet and subtle housewife' she owns a trust called 'aastha' she gives hope to those children that suffer from cancer and other diseases' she also holds shows for this cause.

Angad Khanna;

The rockstar, who was once in a small roadside band had now become a rockstar' but under the veil of money and success he lead a miserable life of loneliness' one year ago something happened that had changed his life forever. Now he lives in USA but he will soon return to India!

Shabd sareen:

A very sweet person/friend/hubby he can do anything to make kripa smile, but he still isn't sure if that is love' he loves her but his first love 'Mahi malhotra' still lives in his heart, a year ago something had happened that night and he only knows what happened' he cant forget her and he cant tell anyone what happened to her but his new Mahi has solved that problem for him' he doesn't have to answer anyone anymore because kripa has taken mahis place due to being identical.

Supporting characters:

Mahi malhotra;

A very sweet and quiet girl who lead a simple life till she met shabd, she fell in love with him but one day she just disappeared and kripa took her place.

Kanan Mishra

Angads best friend and event manager' she manages all his events and also gives him advice on his personal life but sumtyms his ways and behaviour irritates her, she cant understand how sumone can love some one so much?

Shanta tai aka Shantu (from KIT)

she is shabds aayi, she has been with him since childhood! And now she is like mahi's mother, friend' she loves doing nautanki and believes that age doesn't matter.

Josh

Angads best buddy from childhood, they had a band in India ages ago, the drummer of the band! He knows all his secrets and every truth of his life.

Muskaan Chadda/Garewal:

Mahi's Best friend, she is sweet, filmy, bubbly, chirpy and very naughty' she loves mahi like a sis, she is a lonely soul here so mahi is her only family' she knows all kripa aka mahis secrets apart from the fact that she was kripa and who the guy that she loved was'

Rahul Garewal

Muski's husband, they had a love marriage and potray true love to kripa... He is a very kind and sweet person, he made kripa he's sister and treats her like one, she also ties him rakhi! he was one of the members of AK's Band and he knows everything about AK!

Ayush and Ayusha

Muskaan & Rahul's two years old twins, Kripa loves both but is more closer to ayush while muski is more for ayusha... ayush usually spends lots of time with kripa when she is bored and muski is relieved😆😆

Mishti

Prithvi

Gayatri

Suryaban

Nishant

The rest will be updated as needed in the story... will be editing the post on page 1 with all the characters😊 for now just the ones that are introduced😊 others that u may see in the FF are also above😊 hope u njoyed it😉

Luv

Nadz😳

Edited by nadz_J - 14 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
INDEX
Part 1- Page 7
Promo 1- Page 10
Part 2- Page 18
Promo 2- Page 26
Part 3: Page 30
Promo 3: Page 35
Part 4: Page 42
Promo 4: Page 46
Part 5: Page 52
PROMO 5: Page 59
Part 6: Page 63
PROMO 6:
Part 7: Page 73
PROMO 7: Page 76
Part 8: page 81
PROMO 8: Page 83
Part 9: Page 86

Edited by nadz_J - 13 years ago
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
PM list:

_Angel_
-Destiny-
...Anshu...
Aati1429
adi_gupta
Aish_punk
AKforever
AKrock
angad-kripa#1
angullgrl91
Bloom_sowmya
BMTDluver
Cute_gurl
Cutegirl14
Devashree h
Dew-Drop
Dipu
-Dreamy_girl-
Durga A.
Fariaa70
Fizza311
Habi-KK
Hassan.Raza
Henriette
Ice_girl
Iqbal Neha1
J44a
jassie_17
Jyothi_cool
Kaninikabasuray
Karipa
Kinnari2295
Komal793
KYPHakbest
Leaves45
Live.Laugh.Love
Love_Kyph
Mar-
Monikaseth
MS-meghasharma
Munss
Nikitaira
Nitu123
Peachgirl
Preethis
Rapi_c
Riddss
Rozain
sanju_veni
sanyoprithviraj
scorpio95
Shafoo
Sheldev
Shrishti sarda
Smilesx3
Starasdf
sukirtiprincess
super_boy
Sweet_mittal
Sweetsugar
Tehzeeb25

Edited by nadz_J - 14 years ago
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏👏Awesome Dear I love to read thank you for pm.👏
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: monikaseth

👏👏👏Awesome Dear I love to read thank you for pm.👏

awww Thank u😃 always there to read my crappy FFs😆😆

luv u for that🤗

Nadz😳

Rozain thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nadz you steal my heart to start this ff its brilliant and awesome buddy
mine fav couplesssss wao
and FF is gonna rocking yaar
nice to read all the best
dipu thumbnail

hey!!!

nice intro dear..

will loved to read this...thanx for pm

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nadz_J

awww Thank u😃 always there to read my crappy FFs😆😆

luv u for that🤗

Nadz😳

You write awesome dear so i am here , and no thx ok....😊
sweetsugar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey nadz...Lovely concept.add me to the PM list .I still have to catch up with rest of ur FFs...will  do tat very soon....but i m surely gonna follow this one.sounding interesting ....and u already know how much i  love you and ur writings 🤗