CID
CID

India-Forums

inspector abhijeet (Page 2)

sky princess Senior Member
sky princess
sky princess

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
OMG,,,,,well suchi ji i realy like u,,,u know y boz i never see any one like u,,,,i think ur the bigggggggggggg fan of daya bahi,,,,,no one like u,,,,realy fan ho tu aap jaseSmile wish u all the best,,,,,,,one thing more i m also a veryyyyyyyyy big fan of him,,,,,,he is sooo sweet n sooo cute,,,,,n sorry suchi ji if i say something worng,,,,,Confusedtake care,,have a nice day dear,,,,,,bye
sunnyp1414 IF-Dazzler
sunnyp1414
sunnyp1414

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:23am | IP Logged
hi i m also member................

Hello to everyone
suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sky princess

OMG,,,,,well suchi ji i realy like u,,,u know y boz i never see any one like u,,,,i think ur the bigggggggggggg fan of daya bahi,,,,,no one like u,,,,realy fan ho tu aap jaseSmile wish u all the best,,,,,,,one thing more i m also a veryyyyyyyyy big fan of him,,,,,,he is sooo sweet n sooo cute,,,,,n sorry suchi ji if i say something worng,,,,,Confusedtake care,,have a nice day dear,,,,,,bye

Embarrassedthank you sooooooooooooo much princessEmbarrassed, No you have said nothing wrong,
Daya is loved by all,its a fact, and I love to see more and more Daya lover,
he is a character whom everyone want to love,as a brother,as a son, as a uncle and as a EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yes, you too take care buddyBig smileBig smile

suchi_dev2006 Goldie
suchi_dev2006
suchi_dev2006

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

hi i m also member................

Hello to everyone

hello sunny,
welcome to CID forum
hope you will enjoy your journey here with all of us
best of luck buddyBig smile
sunnyp1414 IF-Dazzler
sunnyp1414
sunnyp1414

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 6:03am | IP Logged
I hope to enjoy...... I read and gone through various pages..... u enjoy quite a lot over here
sky princess Senior Member
sky princess
sky princess

Posted: 23 November 2009 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suchi_dev2006

Originally posted by sky princess

Embarrassedthank you sooooooooooooo much princessEmbarrassed, No you have said nothing wrong,
Daya is loved by all,its a fact, and I love to see more and more Daya lover,
he is a character whom everyone want to love,as a brother,as a son, as a uncle and as a EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yes, you too take care buddyBig smileBig smile

ohhhhhhhh.thank you soooo much suchi ji,,,,Smilen yes you have said very rigth that daya is the character whom everyone want to love,,as a brother,,,,as a son,,,,,n as aEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed,,,u know what i have some big wishes,,,aur in main se ek big wish hai that i want to meet daya bhai,,, n other cid teamSmile,,,,,i wish i meet him,,,,but i know i can'tCryCryCry,,well no problem,,,,,,,Smile i will alway pray for him as a small sis,,,TongueSmileSmilen i also pray for u too,,,,,,okBig smiletake care,,,have a nice day dear,,,,,,,byeClap

Go to top