Enough is enough!!!!Stop talking abt mayur!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by shaktheback

See yaar, criticism does help alot !
Imagine some creative entering the forum looks at alot of criticism, she will try to make the show better. IF there are only drooling & appreciation , she will assume that audience are satisfied with whatever they r doing now.

But when there is criticism, instead of taking it in a positive way, their ego gets in the way and they're hurt. If all were to get hurt on criticism, then the Tellywood industry can simply suffer a stand still. Appreciate when the scene is good, and criticize when it isn't. We shouldn't over-do either of it.
everyone wants to express their opinion yaar.........i knw dat A LOT of threads hav been made on the same topic.....and i also know that it does get a lil irritating but there was a time on d forum wen only sm ppl liked somethin nd dey posted dose who dint had to shut up........and so the mayur track went on like dat.......so i don feel that its wrong for anyone to post their own views provided they don't offend anybody............those who loved the scene can also post na so that there is a balance between criticism and appreciation........won't we get pissed when EVERYONE opens a thread to praise a scene?Thats why i feel that both criticism and appreciation is necessary.....
Thnx every1 4 ur comments.....nd i agree vid u ananya....that's wat i was tryin 2 say there shud be a balance btw appreciation and criticism.........but in this forum it seems lyke criricism is more than appreciation..........cv's r hardly appreciated.........
Originally posted by *mesweet neha*

🤣🤣nyc

....🤣🤣

ok ji muh pe cello tape ji....

happy?

I m agree with u yaar
n guyz what r u saying like this she didn'y say to stop saying anything abt mayur
bt she is right ab aik hi baat k pichy parh jana thats not good guys
i m really fed up reading topics regarding Mayur's song
i think jitna criticize krna tha wo kr chuky hain sab ab bas bi kr do
itna bi kya aik baat k pichy hi parh jana

Agar unho ne kiss kar bi liya to wat the big deal
in friday episode sajan were also abt to kiss na
bt unhe kissi ne kuch nahi kaha
so why always mayur????
so guys plzzzzzzzzz just leave this topic now

i can't understand onething why

some of them have promblem with the mayu kissing scene
it was mindblowing yaaar
i just loved it
thx to cvs
yaa i agrre with u
creatives are trying their best to make mjht fans happy
i totally agree with u
plzzz guysss pd have told clearly
so plzzz don't say anything that hurts other people
(i'm sorry if i have hurt anyone with this words)
i only want to say is it was totallly okay they only kissed on the cheek
nothing so serious

love lucy 
Put an end to this topic guys. Some of you are happy with the creatives & the show and some are not. Everybody's opinion should be respected here. Be the kiss or the entire storyline. Fans can appreciate & critics can suggest for the betterment of the show . Kindly stay away from criticism if your sentiments are hurted.
well everybody is entitled to thei opininons that is true ....... but reagrding this topic abt mayur ........ i agree coz PD has clarified that mayur have only kissed and not gone beyond that ....... but still the forum is full of topics like did mayur do it ...... etc........ so tht should stop ........... in my view ........
u r right dear.............i don't know how people got this misunderstanding in their heads..............it was so clear that they just kissed!!!!!!!!