Debate Mansion

Monday Blues

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Do you suffer from Monday blues? Is it real or do you always look forward to Mondays? Mondays are generally busier for me at work with meetings.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I can't friggin' stand Mondays, they drive me crazy. Worst days out of the whole week. Mondays are good for nothing. I try to listen to good music to keep me going throughout the day. I also rely heavily on chocolate. ;-)
Mondays make me sick --- yep, calling in sick tomorrow😉
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Gauri_3

Mondays make me sick --- yep, calling in sick tomorrow😉

lucky you.    why is the weekend so short?
Summer3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

lucky you.    why is the weekend so short?

Gauri is only joking, she is a workaholic too. Used to hate mondays as a kid but was very happy on fridays and weekends. Working life on mondays are not so bad unless you are a Doctor.😆
Fortunately I can see the lovely trees and bushes from my window which helps me maintain my sanity.
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm ambivalent to Monday's. I hate the waking up and dragging myself out of bed part. I hate the fact that work begins in the morning and I cannot stroll in at noon. Otherwise I do not mind Mondays. I also do not like the fact that the weekend is over and I accomplished nothing.

The day I hate most is the the Thursday after a long weekend. Like the Holiday weekends. The previous week is short. So Thursdays feel like Fridays. And you spend a few moments in a surreal joy of Friday only to have it brutally broken that its actually a Thursday and there is one more effing day to go.

I love how some people call Wednesday hump day.
-CaughtYou- thumbnail
Mondays 🥱
Back to work 🥱

but i like my work😆 the colleagues help in having fun, But Monday is Monday😒
Summer3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

I'm ambivalent to Monday's. I hate the waking up and dragging myself out of bed part. I hate the fact that work begins in the morning and I cannot stroll in at noon. Otherwise I do not mind Mondays. I also do not like the fact that the weekend is over and I accomplished nothing.

The day I hate most is the the Thursday after a long weekend. Like the Holiday weekends. The previous week is short. So Thursdays feel like Fridays. And you spend a few moments in a surreal joy of Friday only to have it brutally broken that its actually a Thursday and there is one more effing day to go.

I love how some people call Wednesday hump day.

Well I do have friends who are shaking legs and still wondering what to do with their lives. some would love to work, any kind, parttime or full.
If we could live without eating many would prefer to be jobless.😆
gumsum thumbnail
I don't hate Mondays but I like Fridays better😃
Summer3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gumsum

I don't hate Mondays but I like Fridays better😃

Most people who work outstation or overseas also tend to work during the weekends as they have nothing else to do.
Friday evenings are full of traffic jams but it is okay for most of us. I think the weekends represent freedom from normal routines, as escape perhaps.
Edited by Summer3 - 14 years ago