Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Do you suffer from Monday blues? Is it real or do you always look forward to Mondays? Mondays are generally busier for me at work with meetings.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Monday Blues" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
I can't friggin' stand Mondays, they drive me crazy. Worst days out of the whole week. Mondays are good for nothing. I try to listen to good music to keep me going throughout the day. I also rely heavily on chocolate. ;-)

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

*Woh Ajnabee*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Mondays make me sick --- yep, calling in sick tomorrowWink

lucky you. Ouch   why is the weekend so short?

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by Gauri_3

Mondays make me sick --- yep, calling in sick tomorrowWink

lucky you. Ouch   why is the weekend so short?

Gauri is only joking, she is a workaholic too. Used to hate mondays as a kid but was very happy on fridays and weekends. Working life on mondays are not so bad unless you are a Doctor.LOL
Fortunately I can see the lovely trees and bushes from my window which helps me maintain my sanity.

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
I'm ambivalent to Monday's. I hate the waking up and dragging myself out of bed part. I hate the fact that work begins in the morning and I cannot stroll in at noon. Otherwise I do not mind Mondays. I also do not like the fact that the weekend is over and I accomplished nothing.

The day I hate most is the the Thursday after a long weekend. Like the Holiday weekends. The previous week is short. So Thursdays feel like Fridays. And you spend a few moments in a surreal joy of Friday only to have it brutally broken that its actually a Thursday and there is one more effing day to go.

I love how some people call Wednesday hump day.

-CaughtYou-

IF-Rockerz

-CaughtYou-

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Mondays Sleepy
Back to work Sleepy

but i like my workLOL the colleagues help in having fun, But Monday is MondayDisapprove

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I'm ambivalent to Monday's. I hate the waking up and dragging myself out of bed part. I hate the fact that work begins in the morning and I cannot stroll in at noon. Otherwise I do not mind Mondays. I also do not like the fact that the weekend is over and I accomplished nothing.

The day I hate most is the the Thursday after a long weekend. Like the Holiday weekends. The previous week is short. So Thursdays feel like Fridays. And you spend a few moments in a surreal joy of Friday only to have it brutally broken that its actually a Thursday and there is one more effing day to go.

I love how some people call Wednesday hump day.
Well I do have friends who are shaking legs and still wondering what to do with their lives. some would love to work, any kind, parttime or full.
If we could live without eating many would prefer to be jobless.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.