Fan Fictions

~The Rishta Series-AN captions story~complete (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 31

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
LOL @ everyone not understanding the plan, or rather the lack of a plan :lol: Poor Nikki...subjected to a 'rishta' at the hands of such folks.

I love that cap of all the kiddies stuck in the backseat together. Actually, every picture is so much fun to see, you've picked them perfectly, Ives! (:

I squee'd on seeing you updated :P Let's see how exactly Nikki stays not so indifferent to Modi's charms ;)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ditto100Ivy9mich09hapinezz13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~The Rishta Series-AN captions story~complete (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ivy9

IF-Rockerz

Ivy9

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
@Fatima- wow that was a really fast comment! I didn't think anyone would read it right away but u did! I'm glad ur having so much fun reading it! I'm having fun writing it but now, unfortuantely, I really need to go study! LOL

edit:
Ur going to really enjoy my last part! I've already got the caps and know exactly how its going to end!Wink

Edited by Erutan99 - 10 November 2009 at 8:59pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabeeraspeakinghapinezz13

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Ivy..
And before I go anywhere near talking about how food your scene was I have to tell you - this pace of updates is good.. each a day :) :) please keep it up and give us next one tomorrow LOL

Now coming to the scene you wrote.. Brilllllliaant... ivy dear you deserve a pat on your back :) wonderful how you use different caps to create your own magic here...

I was laughing out loud for this one :
Muskaan: If he does we'll kidnap him! There's seven of us and only one of him. We can take him!

Got it right girl... that backing to the boxes scene was good too... Haha who can resist those "supposed" charms ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivy9

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome.....wat a treat....each n every part is hilarious!!...I love it all...can't wait 4 ur update.....sooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn!!

Ivy9

pagli91

IF-Sizzlerz

pagli91

Posted: 10 November 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Ivy.... woah that was fast!! but thanx.. and it was sooo good!!! Clap
No1 understands the plan!!! hahaha!!! ROFL even Armaan didn't hav a clue!! ROFL
and all squashed in the car 2gether!! ROFL theur fight... move ur fat bum!! ROFL
Loved what u done with the medical camp scene... the box part!!! My favourite part!! Big smileBig smileBig smile
 Too good yaar... so funny!! Clap
Hpe u update next part just as quick!!! Big smile

Edited by pagli91 - 10 November 2009 at 10:54pm

Ivy9

Annu.

IF-Sizzlerz

Annu.

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Ivy Lovely updates Hug

I loved how they convinced AN to go together in car and thinking to stay one day after the medical camp in panchgani .LOL
I love the scene in which everybody is trying to adjust in the car ROFL and the pic is so good.I can't stop laughing ROFL

Do Continue LOL

Ivy9

SRKPC07

Goldie

SRKPC07

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 3:33am | IP Logged
YAY!!! Ivy u updated!!! I love this Caption story it is so wonderful!! I really loved the whole thing but my fave part was this
Rahul: Muskaan get off of me!
Muskaan: Why don't u scoot ur fat but over first! Then I'll get off of u!
Riddhima: Ouch! Muskaan! That's my hair!
Atul: I can't breathe! Yaar, Armaan, why did u have to put the extra luggage on the front seat!
Anjali: Where else were we going to put it, Atul! And Armaan why are you stopping....we can't be there yet already....

I couldn't stop laughing!!ROFL Just looking at the pic makes you laugh!! the dialogues were perfect!!

Abhi: *yells after her laughingly* If you're truly immune then why are you blushing!

This one was really good!! of course she is not immune to him!!
Wink LOL
Update soon Ivy and plz Pm me when u update!!

Ditto100Ivy9

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 November 2009 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Ivy! That was utterly brilliant! I love how Abhi and Armaan get along, and the end, with Abhi cornering Nikki, and her getting all flustered. So light-hearted and fun, and so entertaining!

I cannot wait for more!

Love,
Radz

Ditto100Ivy9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top