Fan Fictions

~The Rishta Series-AN captions story~complete (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 3 Page 31

pagli91

IF-Sizzlerz

pagli91

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
OMG!!! I LOVE IT!!! THE UPDATE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!! Big smile

fantastic!!! Clap

My fave part:

Niki: U miss me too? *stares up at him with wide innocent eyes*
Abhi: *hesitates*...y-yes...I...I miss u too...*smiles teasingly before leaning over and tweaking her nose* the hospital is a bit too quiet without u there.

Niki: Will u stay with me...so the monsters don't come out and get me...
Abhi: *chuckles in amusement* I promise u that there aren't any monsters here...except for this one thats lying on the couch...and she's too tired at the moment to scare anyone.

Niki: *makes puppy dog eyes* Please stay...

AND:

Niki: *Sleeps on oblivious to everything around her and content to hold Abhi's hand as if it could keep her safe from any potential nightmares that may haunt her dreams.*

Abhi: *whispers* she's really beautiful...so innocent...looking at her right now its hard to believe how much trouble this girl can cause...*laughs softly to himself before gently pulling away and silently sneaking out of the house.* 

TOO GOOD IVY!! Clap PLZZZZ PLZZZ PLZZZ UPDATE SOON!!! Big smile

BTW, good thing u made this in2 ur own thread... easier 2 see cz its so long.. well done!!! Big smile

Edited by pagli91 - 09 November 2009 at 5:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ditto100Ivy9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~The Rishta Series-AN captions story~complete (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Niki: *squeels* Modi!!!!! Yay!! Come dance with me!!!!

ROFL. I can just imagine Nikki in Holi-mode dancing and jumping around while saying something like this
:rolls:

Once again, the caps were just perfect, and the bit at her house...'aww' was all I could think. Genuinely sweet, Ives. Glad to see you finally update! (:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ditto100Ivy9hapinezz13pagli91

ArmaansGirl

Goldie

ArmaansGirl

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Erutan99

Dr. Shubankar:
*gulp* Really she's the only one that can make a suggestion like that to someone like him without fear...*surprised* and he didn't even say anything back...?

Yaar..The Operations Were My Fav Partt..but Loved the Way Evry1 Saw NikiBhi 2gether! <3 Lolz...I Rolled Off My Bed LaUGHING..And Eru..I Can Honestly Say this is One of My Favs FF's and the One that I Enjoyed Throughly! <3 It was Absolutely DMG Styl! <3

Armaan: So let operation SMN (Secure Modi for Niki) commence!
Atul: Yeah!

Dr. Shubankar:
I'll also help!
Muskaan: Modi doesn't stand a chance!
Rahul: How did I get dragged into this again... [ROFL..Luv It..I Can Imagine Raool Sying This! Lolz]
Riddhima: I hope Niki doesn't find out...
Anjali: I hope Dr. Modi doesn't find out...
Armaan: Okay guys! Everyone knows what to do. We need to get some research done on the target's habits! So follow him around and take note of everything he does...then we can start phase two of the plan...
[Hahahhaahha...Target?? Poor Modi.Lolz..Luv Him]
ul: Yaar, this is harder than it looks...Oh! Oh! Here he comes! 11am, Target comes out of his office to stalk the halls of Sanjeevani....

Armaan: 12pm-Victim-*clears throat* I mean Target walks into canteen for lunch...Soon very soon I will learn all his habits...what he does...when he does it...where he does it...and then I'll make sure Niki ends up running into him everywhere! All he'll be able to see is Niki, Niki, Niki!!! Soon he won't be able to do anything but think of and see Niki!!!!! Muahahaha-*cough-choke-cough-* Eugh...guess evil laughs aren't my thing...

[Hahhahaha Atul and Armaa..both are So Crzzy! Lolz...and Heheh The Evil Laugh! <3]

"Atul: He comes out to stalk the halls at 11:00am and makes rounds for an hour before heading off too lunch..."

[Lolz...Poor Rahool Hving 2 Listen To CHmp and Armaan's Discoverys! ..And Hahaha Stalks the Halls!]LOLLOL

"Niki: *squeels* Modi!!!!! Yay!! Come dance with me!!!! "

Awwhh...Its Soo Adorable..and Lolz...Orange Juice! :P LOL

"Abhi: *whispers* she's really beautiful...so innocent...looking at her right now its hard to believe how much trouble this girl can cause...*laughs softly to himself before gently pulling away and silently sneaking out of the house.*  "

Eeeks! *Squeals* That was Soooo Beautiful and Cute...Sigh..and Lolz..agree...Niki luks Innocent lekin Shararat To By God! Lolz....Sigh..This Was Soo Cute...I Realli Miss NikiBhi! CryCry

XOXO
SADI<3

Edited by ArmaansGirl - 09 November 2009 at 5:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ivy9

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Wah wah wah......it was a treat!!!! loved ur update!!!!
Nikki happy at seeing Abhi.....love it!!!

Update soon....this is getting fun!!

Ivy9

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Awesome update ivy...
I love how you used those holi caps here and twisted it to post medicine stuff...  truly wonderful.. cant wait to read more..

Ivy9

Ivy9

IF-Rockerz

Ivy9

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
@Fahi- Thanks so much! Yeah I thought that it was getting harder to go through since it was becoming so long...I'm glad this worked out...and I loved those parts too! i espeically liked the part where she asks him if he misses her too and the monsters part! I'm glad u liked them too!

@Fatima-Thanks! Glad u liked it! The part where she asks him to dance with her was one of my favs as well! glad u also liked it! And im glad u enjoyed the cute moment with AN...was afraid u wouldn't enjoy it as much since i wasn't able to include the rest of the gang in this part...but i really love writing AN parts...and the gang will make a reappearance in the next part...the story is just beginning...i finally sat down and wrote an outline for myself and now that i know where the story is going i can update more often! I even have most of the caps!

@Sadi- SADI!! Where have u been! Its great hearing from u! thanks so much! ur compliments are definitley inflating my ego! *takes a bow*LOL I'm glad ur enjoying my ff so much! I wish this was the way the AN storyline had gone...the creatives have kinda ruined it with all the insane drama...and u picked out most of my best parts!! Im glad u liked the evil laugh...no one else commented on it and I loved that part!

@Honey-Thanks! Glad u liked this bit! Its ur reward for finally updating as well as giving us another scene!LOL And of course niki was happy to see him...the annoyance is all just a farce to hide her true feelings!Wink

@Priyanka- thank u so much! glad u liked it...yeah i really wanted to use the holi caps but couldn't figure out how to incorporate them in...and then this idea of her getting drunk on medicine hit me....and then i remembered my high school spanish teacher telling us about how if u drink a glass of red wine everyday that it was good for u and ur health would improve...

ArmaansGirl

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Erutan99

...the story is just beginning...i finally sat down and wrote an outline for myself and now that i know where the story is going i can update more often! I even have most of the caps!

Music to my ears ;)

About the gang vs. AN...honestly, there is no love lost between those clowns and I, but since you have a knack for writing them so well, it turns out to be a fun read with all those crazy elements involved :P

Ivy9

Ivy9

IF-Rockerz

Ivy9

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ftm_ca

Music to my ears ;)

About the gang vs. AN...honestly, there is no love lost between those clowns and I, but since you have a knack for writing them so well, it turns out to be a fun read with all those crazy elements involved :P

Aww thanks...u sure do know how to inflate my ego!WinkLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top