Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ivy9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@Radz- thanks so much! I'm glad ur enjoying the story so much...actually i was about to try to update some more today...lets see if i m able to do so! If not today then perhaps tomorrow!

@Annie-Oh good it worked!! And thanks! glad u liked it so much!

@Mich-thanks! I loved the monster part too...at first i thought it'd be too childish but then i remembered how childish niki was acting anyways and thought it would work! glad it did!

@Sayra- Thanks!!!! And yup she is so much trouble when she's awake but looks like an angel asleep!! ;-)

@Mishu-thank u so much!!

@Sigma- Thanks so much! I'm glad ur enjoying it so much!! the holi scene was my favorite too and so had to use the caps!! I'm going to use the caps from med camp for my next part!!!
Edited by Erutan99 - 14 years ago
Ivy9 thumbnail

~Two weeks later~

Armaan: Argh! *walks right into Atul*
Atul: Ahh!!! *almost falls over in shock*
Anjali: Who is it?!

Atul: Armaan? Rahul?
Rahul: ...sigh...Champ.
Anjali: What are you two doing over here...aren't you suppose to be over there?
Armaan: No, no, Anjali. Riddhima and Muskaan are over there...you two are suppose to be on the other side!
Atul: But Umar Bhai and Guppo are staking out on the other side!
Rahul: No they're staking out on the opposite side!
Armaan: Yeah...the one you thought they were staking out is the side you two are suppose to be on!
Anjali: *gives Armaan a confused look* Umm...u lost me...
Rahul: *mutters* Ur not the only one he's lost...
Atul: Um...Armaan, I've been meaning to ask you....exactly what is the plan? Cause I don't get it...
Anjali: *turns to Atul in astonished delight* U don't get it either! I thought I was the only one!
Rahul: Yeah Armaan what is the plan exactly...all we've been doing for the past few weeks is stalking either Dr. Modi or Niki....
Armaan: Umm....well u see....uhhh...
Rahul:
*deadpans* There is no plan, is there?

Armaan: I stayed up all night thinking, Riddhima. And I think I've finally got a real plan!
Riddhima: *thinks to herself* Thank God...

Atul: I don't get it...what does the medical camp trip have to do with getting Niki and Dr. Modi together?
Armaan: Not the med camp trip, Champ! I'm talking about the day trip we were all planning on going on right afterwards. If we invite Dr. Modi to come with us then we can make sure that stuff happens that pushes them together...don't u see! This is the opportunity we were looking for!!
Rahul: Hmm...that might work. Did u tell the girls yet?
Armaan: Riddhima's going to tell them.

Muskaan: WHAT?! Did u tell Niki he was coming?
Anjali: *astonished* Did Dr. Modi actually agree to join us?
Riddhima: No...Armaan's going to tell Niki and we haven't even asked Dr. Modi yet. Armaan thought it would be a good idea if we all went up and invited him...
Anjali: In other words, he may turn us down...
Muskaan: If he does we'll kidnap him! There's seven of us and only one of him. We can take him!

Niki: You want to invite that Sadhu along on our vacation! But why!?
Armaan: Aww come on, Niki. He's not that bad...
Niki: *gives him a disbelieving look*
Armaan: *ignores her* Besides if we invite him along then we can get to know him better...maybe he'll soften up a bit if we hang out with him some...

Niki:
As if it wasn't bad enough that he was going to be the one supervising us at the medical camp, now he's going to be joining us for our mini vacation as well...
Rahul: We haven't even asked him yet, Niki. He may turn down the offer.
Atul: *smiling smugly* He won't.
Anjali: Why not?
Atul: Because we've got Nik-
Rahul: *slaps a hand to Atul's shoulder and squeezes tightly to shut him up*
Atul: Yeow! Rahul!
Niki: Huh?
Riddhima: A-Atul just means that Dr. Modi will probably come cause...umm...
Rahul: Cause he wants to keep an eye on us! U know how he is...he likes to keep tabs on all of us, interns...he won't turn down this opportunity to do so!
Others: Yeah..uh-huh...*all nod in agreement*

Abhi: Interns, I hope all of you are ready for the trip tomorrow.
Armaan: Yup, we're all set, boss. Actually that's what we wanted to talk to you about. U see we were all planning on stopping in Panchgani for a night on the way back after the med camp trip to relax and hang out. We were wondering if you would like to join us since you'll be the one coming with us to the camp and all as well...
Abhi: *looks surprised and thinks for a few seconds before nodding* I guess I could come with all of you. Thanks for the invitation.
Atul: Great! We'll have a ton of fun!
*Others smile and nod in agreement while Niki glowers..*

Riddhima:
We have to convince Niki to ride with Dr. Modi on the way to the camp and to Panchgani...it'll force them to spend some time together...I'll go ask her right now.

Riddhima:
I know you two don't get along well but, Niki, please. Muskaan and Rahul need to stick together and Atul really wants to ride with Anjali...I'd ride with Dr. Modi but Armaan will throw a fit if I'm not with him. And with all the luggage all of us can't fit into Armaan's car together.
Niki: ...sigh...fine Riddhima...I'll ask Modi if I can ride with him...but I'm only doing this for you!

Niki: ....so you see why I can't ride with the others...
Abhi: *looks amused and exasperated all at once* Fine, Dr. Nikita. You can ride with me...just don't be late in the morning.

Abhi:
Ready to go...
Niki: *smiles tightly* Of course...lets hit the road!

Rahul: Muskaan get off of me!
Muskaan: Why don't u scoot ur fat but over first! Then I'll get off of u!
Riddhima: Ouch! Muskaan! That's my hair!
Atul: I can't breathe! Yaar, Armaan, why did u have to put the extra luggage on the front seat!
Anjali: Where else were we going to put it, Atul! And Armaan why are you stopping....we can't be there yet already....

Armaan: Err...guys...we've got a problem....

Rahul:
Yeah, we're all fine, Dr. Modi. But it doesn't look like we'll be getting there anytime soon...huh? Oh, no, I don't know how long it'll be before we can get the engine running...uh-huh...okay, thanks! Yeah we'll meet you there instead. Take care.

~The Next Morning~

Atul: Are we going to try to make it to the medical camp...Poor Niki is there all by herself with Dr. Modi!
Rahul: Champ, we want them to be alone together! Armaan's car breaking down was probably for the best...now they'll be forced to spend all that time together before they join us at Panchgani...
Anjali: We wouldn't make it in time to the camp anyways...by the time we'd get there it would be time to pack up...I'm glad Dr. Modi told us to go ahead and go to Panchgani instead...
Riddhima: Yes, and this is why I think we should have gone ahead and stayed with Armaan...now he has to wait by himself for the mechanic to fix his car before he comes to join us...
Muskaan: Well at least we have more room in the car now...Its a good thing Armaan is going to come separtely otherwise we'd be stuck in the back like Sardines again!

~Meanwhile, at the Medical Camp~

Niki: ....Oh God, I'm so tired...where are the others! They should have gotten here last night, even if they did leave after us!

Abhi: They're not coming...Dr. Rahul called last night after you went to sleep to tell me that they had some engine trouble...By the time they manage to get here it'll be time to pack up so I told them to go ahead and go on to Panchgani and that we'd meet them there....

Niki: In other words, I'm stuck here with u by myself! Great....

Abhi: Why? Does it bother u that much to have to spend time with me?
Niki: Do you have to ask?

Abhi: *smirks* You know...most girls go out of their way to try to get a few moments alone with me...u should be quite pleased...

Niki: Oh really *rolls her eyes*
Abhi: *smiles arrogantly at her* Yes really!
Niki: Well unfortunately for you, I'm immune to ur supposed charm...

Abhi: *huskily drawls* Really... *starts backing Niki into the supply boxes*

Abhi: *whispers
huskily* Are you sure you're immune to me...or is all this indifference of yours just an act...
Niki: *eyes wide in shock* wh-what...?

Niki: *Blushing furiously pushes Abhi away* You wish!

Abhi: *yells after her laughingly* If you're truly immune then why are you blushing!

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL @ everyone not understanding the plan, or rather the lack of a plan :lol: Poor Nikki...subjected to a 'rishta' at the hands of such folks.

I love that cap of all the kiddies stuck in the backseat together. Actually, every picture is so much fun to see, you've picked them perfectly, Ives! (:

I squee'd on seeing you updated :P Let's see how exactly Nikki stays not so indifferent to Modi's charms ;)

Ivy9 thumbnail
@Fatima- wow that was a really fast comment! I didn't think anyone would read it right away but u did! I'm glad ur having so much fun reading it! I'm having fun writing it but now, unfortuantely, I really need to go study! 😆

edit:
Ur going to really enjoy my last part! I've already got the caps and know exactly how its going to end!😉
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant Ivy..
And before I go anywhere near talking about how food your scene was I have to tell you - this pace of updates is good.. each a day :) :) please keep it up and give us next one tomorrow 😆

Now coming to the scene you wrote.. Brilllllliaant... ivy dear you deserve a pat on your back :) wonderful how you use different caps to create your own magic here...

I was laughing out loud for this one :
Muskaan: If he does we'll kidnap him! There's seven of us and only one of him. We can take him!

Got it right girl... that backing to the boxes scene was good too... Haha who can resist those "supposed" charms ...
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome.....wat a treat....each n every part is hilarious!!...I love it all...can't wait 4 ur update.....sooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnn!!
fahi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ivy.... woah that was fast!! but thanx.. and it was sooo good!!! 👏
No1 understands the plan!!! hahaha!!! 🤣 even Armaan didn't hav a clue!! 🤣
and all squashed in the car 2gether!! 🤣 theur fight... move ur fat bum!! 🤣
Loved what u done with the medical camp scene... the box part!!! My favourite part!! 😃😃😃
 Too good yaar... so funny!! 👏
Hpe u update next part just as quick!!! 😃
Edited by pagli91 - 14 years ago
Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ivy Lovely updates 🤗

I loved how they convinced AN to go together in car and thinking to stay one day after the medical camp in panchgani .😆
I love the scene in which everybody is trying to adjust in the car 🤣 and the pic is so good.I can't stop laughing 🤣

Do Continue LOL

SRKPC07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YAY!!! Ivy u updated!!! I love this Caption story it is so wonderful!! I really loved the whole thing but my fave part was this
Rahul: Muskaan get off of me!
Muskaan: Why don't u scoot ur fat but over first! Then I'll get off of u!
Riddhima: Ouch! Muskaan! That's my hair!
Atul: I can't breathe! Yaar, Armaan, why did u have to put the extra luggage on the front seat!
Anjali: Where else were we going to put it, Atul! And Armaan why are you stopping....we can't be there yet already....

I couldn't stop laughing!!🤣 Just looking at the pic makes you laugh!! the dialogues were perfect!!

Abhi: *yells after her laughingly* If you're truly immune then why are you blushing!

This one was really good!! of course she is not immune to him!!
😉 😆
Update soon Ivy and plz Pm me when u update!!

Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ivy! That was utterly brilliant! I love how Abhi and Armaan get along, and the end, with Abhi cornering Nikki, and her getting all flustered. So light-hearted and fun, and so entertaining!

I cannot wait for more!

Love,
Radz