Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys!  
Well i've read the first 3 books last summer, and i'm on the 4th one , but i stopped reading it due to school and all. Cry But yes.. my quesiton is.. Why do we always feel for Bella and not the others?

I think because the whole series is practically written in Bella's point of view, we don't really have any other choice other than to LIKE HER. lol.. i mean personally speaking, i don't like bella for the fair reason that, she used Jacob, and kind of lead him on..Just so she could feel comfort after edward left her..

In the real word, such people aren't liked by the majority, but yet, while reading the book.. (most people i've asked, like bella..but then thinking outside the box agree she is wrong).. we acknowedge her..and feel for her.. Whyyyy?

I think Bella is the kind of charecter, you can neither hate or like.. since she has been absorbed into our thoughts since IT IS HER STORY. LOL

Whatcha all think?

Edited by DramaholicVibes - 08 November 2009 at 12:19pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Tangled-Alina-AmbrosiaAngelic_Jmallika_14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why do we have a netural view of Bella?" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pomegranate

IF-Dazzler

pomegranate

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
who told you that?

I hate bella. I think she is a pathetic, weak moron who falls apart after a boyfriend leaves her. what happend to women power?? us women are so weak that we always need a man to protect us? No women should cry like that after her boyfriend leaves her.  how long did bella and edward know eachother??  not long enough to fall madly in love.. there is so many other things i like to mention but that would be like typing an essay, i don't have the time or energy to do that.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentdevil.-Alina-Angelic_Jeshaaax3.Tani91..RamKiJanaki..

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

who told you that?

I hate bella. I think she is a pathetic, weak moron who falls apart after a boyfriend leaves her. what happend to women power?? us women are so weak that we always need a man to protect us? No women should cry like that after her boyfriend leaves her.  how long did bella and edward know eachother??  not long enough to fall madly in love.. there is so many other things i like to mention but that would be like typing an essay, i don't have the time or energy to do that.

Agree- though i neither like nor dislike Bella- but she put herself out as an independant women then breaks down when her boyfriend of a few months leaves her. I don't think she deserves Jacob or Edward- she just plays with their emotions. Once Edward returned she should have stopped meeting Jake regulary but didn't and this deepened his feelings for her though i know she regarded him as a mate, it was obvious in twilight he fancied her so later in eclipse she should've kept a distance.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-Angelic_Jeshaaax3...RamKiJanaki..

eshaaax3.

IF-Sizzlerz

eshaaax3.

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I'm going to have to disagree. I really don't feel so much for BElla, as she hurts alot of people, especially Jacob and Charlie, yes Charlie. She is such a weak female, who makes the females look, well, pathetic just cuz her boyfriend LEft!!!???I just hate how she hurts Jaacob. I'm not talking about how she kisses him and then edward and all that....i just hate how she kept leading him on. That was totally wrong, cuz well JAke thatought he had a chance,.....but noooo. And CHARLIE!!! Omg, i feel so bad for charlie being left in the dark bout her own daughters BF!!!
Idk..i just dont like nor dislike bella.....@.@

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina-

-Alina-

IF-Rockerz

-Alina-

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Over here,I agree with most of you. I also don't like Bella but I don't hate her too. I know she had given so much pain to the people who have loved her, whether its her father, her boyfriend or even best friend....she have hurt them so much !!!! And then she called herself a strong girl and when Edward left her, she was deeply shattered !! She couldn't recovered for months, so she sort of used Jacob for  merely a distraction !!!!! I really feel so bad for the people who... loved that girl...she is so confused what to do or not to do....In Eclipse when she sort of broke up with Jake...whole night she was crying, to watch her like that, made Edward to hurt more and he thought he have done something wrong !!!! She is really so bad !!!!!!

luv Alina

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Certainly.
Nobody likes her.
She's a kind of girl who can neither be detested nor liked...so i agree with you.
We all know she loved edward incredbily...but what she did after him...got feeling for jacob?..what kind of love was that?..not a true love story?
Its awfully pathetic.
I don't want discuss any further.

XxSanaxX

IF-Rockerz

XxSanaxX

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mallika_14

Certainly.
Nobody likes her.
She's a kind of girl who can neither be detested nor liked...so i agree with you.
We all know she loved edward incredbily...but what she did after him...got feeling for jacob?..what kind of love was that?..not a true love story?
Its awfully pathetic.
I don't want discuss any further.
i agree wiv u!!
if she started feelin sumat 4 jacob while edward wasnt der den she couldnt hav luved him truli could she?

missindia26

IF-Rockerz

missindia26

Posted: 09 November 2009 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I dont really like her much and I know a lot of people hate her a lot more
But I do think that because its written from her POV you identify with her more, and it becomes very much Bella's story
Thats why I loved in Midnight Sun reading from Edwards POV

Post Reply New Post

Go to top