Celebrity Fan Clubs

Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Lol!

Hey Samiha .. You know, I'm sorta surprised that some of you are not enjoying DPL! Maybe coz you'll are seeing only Husein .. or looking at the show as Husein's 'comeback' of sorts .. Since its not really his show, plus he's not doing anything different from his previous reality shows .. maybe you'll are not enjoying it Confused 

I, personally .. am loving every bit of DPL! Husein ofcourse ... but the teams, choregoraphers and Shiamak & Rani too! Where Husein is concerned .. love his interaction with the teams (which has always been fab .. like it used to be in Indian Idol). In DPL, I love the way he's flirting with Rani .. there is a comfort level they share .. which probably has been going on since YHJ Embarrassed But above all .. I'm mostly enjoying the performances .. especially Harshall-Vitthal's team! They're MINDBLOWING!!! Clap Clap 

And yesss ... I'm hoping Husein's film releases soooooon! But ofcourse .. there is still some time to that! Until then .. jo bhi hai .. I'm happy! Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Husein Tina Love Hub - True Love Lasts Forever!! (Page 6)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Well Samiha..I cant blame you..like Eks says there is this point too if u wanna catch DPL..right nw m enjoying Western Yodhas a lott...so kinda enjoying it too..and Husein-Rani are doing wonders fr me too....

buchuni

Goldie

buchuni

Posted: 15 November 2009 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Congo 4 the new lovehub...

abt DPL some favouritism is surely going on in the show...i'm  very much upset wid the scores given to uma gaiti's team last saturday....its like sab points lekar howard ke jholi mein dal di...I thought the duet act by binaesha nd vishesh(Friday epi) is the best duet till date...bt the man of the match went to dat chuha nd billi...dats nt fair!!

oops frgt to say hussain ws looking damn sexy in both the epis....loved his interctn wd rani nd sara...

Edited by buchuni - 15 November 2009 at 7:28pm

samiha sweety

samiha sweety

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 2:36am | IP Logged
hussain is the main reason im watching the show but its nt k ma zabardasti sirf hussain k liye show dekh rai hun i lyk shamak and rani and ofcourse H.V as they r the ppl who made our huti win....Tongue and above all its dance show......i used to watch Indian Idol very fondly jabk it was a singing show and i lyk dance more than singing but still there is smth which is nt makinng me interested in it.Confused......

anywaysss......u guys all enjoying it thats gud.........keep enjoying and i think this is gonna end soon or no??

mirza_ajju

IF-Dazzler

mirza_ajju

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Lol!

Hey Samiha .. You know, I'm sorta surprised that some of you are not enjoying DPL! Maybe coz you'll are seeing only Husein .. or looking at the show as Husein's 'comeback' of sorts .. Since its not really his show, plus he's not doing anything different from his previous reality shows .. maybe you'll are not enjoying it Confused 

I, personally .. am loving every bit of DPL! Husein ofcourse ... but the teams, choregoraphers and Shiamak & Rani too! Where Husein is concerned .. love his interaction with the teams (which has always been fab .. like it used to be in Indian Idol). In DPL, I love the way he's flirting with Rani .. there is a comfort level they share .. which probably has been going on since YHJ Embarrassed But above all .. I'm mostly enjoying the performances .. especially Harshall-Vitthal's team! They're MINDBLOWING!!! Clap Clap 

And yesss ... I'm hoping Husein's film releases soooooon! But ofcourse .. there is still some time to that! Until then .. jo bhi hai .. I'm happy! Big smile
Hey Ekta i am also enjoying every bit of DPL........its just doing great.......and Hussain as usual is great with his anchoringClapClap......he is just looking fabulous......Hussain is just the best with his anchoringEmbarrassed........his flirting with Rani and Sara crossing Hussain in his talks is just so sweetWink the show is really good......and most of all I am loving each and every Harshall-Vitthal's teams performance......the best was "Naina thag lenge" and the group performance on "Hamma Hamma" it was just so superb the whole co-ordination and the way they used the trampoline was just awesomeeeeeeClap.........the other teams are not so good as of the Western Yoddhas.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Resham*

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@ Sri - I agree with you .. that the Desi Pardesi's 'Mouse Act' was no great shakes .. and IMO, it didn't deserve a full score. But then, its not like the Eastern Tigers got a lesser score .. Binaisha & Vishay got full marks too! Yeah .. in comparison, it seemed unfair .. but then, atleast the deserving got what they deserved .. so I was happy! Big smile 

@ Samiha - Guess some shows strike a chord .. some don't .. lol!

@ Affu - You bettt .. Western Yodha's are ROCKING! OMG .. what fabulous performances .. week after week! Love all the guys in HV's team .. and the sole girl - Karishma - is awesssome too! Loved her act with Prashant & Puneet on 'Khwab Dekhe Jhoote Moote' Clap Clap Clap

*Resham*

Channel Moderator

*Resham*

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 9:27am | IP Logged
I seriously loved the Khwab dekhe Jhoothe moothe act yaar..still nt getting over it...Clap

Hira_cute

IF-Dazzler

Hira_cute

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 5:12am | IP Logged
o helo kaha gaye sub k sub fc itna chup chap kyu hai yaro

Post Reply New Post

Go to top