Baa Bahoo Aur Baby (Baa Bahu Aur Baby)

baby becoming the next Charubala!

AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The same rude and nagative attitude...the same insults to her family...the same Parla dislike...doesnt Baby looks an younger Charubala? She is just married and abbhi se wow apne family ke struggle bhool gayii...I just hope this doesnt lead the bahus of the house feel that they are not getting all that their nanads are getting.
Interresting track though๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loved the topic. Exactly what I was thinking!! Baby is becoming too big for her boots and very irritating. The promo where she thinks that she can heat ready-made meals when asked to take over the kitchen shows her attitude. I am happy that Taiji is there to put her in her place. Baa would have given Baby one slap if she had heard. Money has really gone to her head. Poor Birju does not know how to control her. 
JayVed thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is really good topic.

My experience tells that when girls see more money they tend to downside the reasonable things (notice that I am not saying cheap things).

But I am sure that not all girls are like. My sister used to be like that in some instances. Well we can see Baa definitely not like that....

I personally think the current storyline is the best.....as light is thrown on so-called current generation and then reasons will be explained later that some ways of current generation are not correct because they take things for granted.

Today's episode: Baby = Charubala
Maybe in  future Baby  > Charubala
Edited by JayVed - 14 years ago
diyafah thumbnail
Wow! I've missed a lot of episodes, since I went to Canada for University! Seems Like I have a lot to catch!

This is definetely an interesting track! So would be really good to see ke kya hota hain!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SayCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It will be interesting to see what happens next
vinayaktyagi thumbnail
Thts just what i thought , after that 'damodar mall' scene , 'd love to see her bcoming another charubala , interesting plot thr !
AVFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for liking the topic..though I didnt like her behaviour but this track is sooo original...most of us wherever get into a bigger house /improved economic condition/ bigger city,  we start hating our old life(however beautiful it was) and its only after the innitial gliss gloss that one realises the beauty of a Simple life. Hope baby realises this soon.
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its a very good track indeed, esa hota hai aur kabhi kabhi log sambhal jate hai aur kabhi kabhi it becomes life long headache... i have seen both in my family.

But I do hope they dont strech the track too long....but I wonder how they are going to move ahead if birju is planing to quit... baby and taima together all the time...lol
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
baby is behaving worse than charubala. atleast she doesnt get her food cooked in her maayka.