Naksh were too sweet today:)

Posted: 14 years ago
Heyy loved naksh today!all the forehead kissing and leaving notes and all!😳
Sanjana
yes they were...Naitik was not feeling well bec. he had 2 meals ..he was pacing up and down in his room holding his stomach....Akshara hugged him from behind and said good night..he puts Akshara to sleep ..Naitik finds her notes diary and smiles...in the morning, Akshara woke up with alarm and saw her notes...Naitik wrote tht first thing in the morning she has to do is to wake up her husband "pyaar se" ..Akshara kissed him and woke him up...She said "now our day will be good na?" just then Daddaji knocks on the door ..Naitik says yes this is a good beginning :D Gayitri and Bhabhi ma urge Daddaji not to take Naitik for walk tdy as he must be tired...Naitik is happy to hear this..he's in totally romantic mood but akshara has to get ready and go down..Naitik says i know you have to handle everything from today..so should i book a hotel? Akshara says why? he says jokingly bec. now that you will look after everything, breakfast will be ready till dinner time, i'll get khichdi for dinner etc. etc. She says okay we'll see who handles his responsibilities better...

Varsha leaves for her maayka (finally) ..watch out Shaurya mix and match clothes tdy..beige , grey and blue :S

Gayitri and Bhabhi ma give money to Akshara for ghar ka kharcha and instructs Maharajiji and Gulabo to ask Akshara what to cook , which vegetables they should buy etc. etc. both are disappointed ..Gayitri says that we will look after everything, we'll guide Akshara at every step...Akshara is feeling nervous...Bhabhi ma tells her that servants will do everything, she just has to supervise them and see that they are doing their work properly...

Rashmi finds the frame of Nandini's poetry..She asks Nandini "who have you written this poem for?"Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
naksh scenes rocked the show 2day.... so sweet n funny na... after 2 meals also munna luked fit n fine 2 me... i mean his body figure seemed 2 be in shape 2day
juts loved them 2day....all the scenes between them were awesome.....the way akshara hugs him 4rm behind n bechare ke stomach ko daba diya........hehehe.....n the again Naitik is a naughty mood....morning scene was too good......
😳
totalllllllllly luved 2dayz epi......wanna watch it once more..........
hey tha SM2 is goin to be 2moro..... 🥳 🥳 🥳

Akshara will ask him to close his eyes n the the mighty nighty surprise, n then ......... 😳 😳 😳
thnx charu di for the detailed update.
oh wow!!akshara hugged naitik from behind??
lovely!!
nice episode!!

so ssswwwweeeeeeeet episode.......want 2 c it again........👏

👏
Lol i loved the scene when akshi hugs him from back and press his tummy😆
hehehe...bechara...the hug from behind would have made him jump up with joy if it was any other time....hehehe...i think he may have been more afraid of passing gas in front of akshara from the pressure of that tight hug..🤣 Edited by aksharanaitik - 14 years ago