Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armaan-Jassi made for eachother - Page 8

Poll

IS ARMAAN & JASSI MADE FOR EACH OTHER?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
haan annie....what to do....SAPS ne yeh haal ker diya hai🤢....doctors ne jewaab de diya hai😭😭😭ab to  khood purab ko first aid dene ko aana pare ga.....waise woh keh raha thaa keh mey annie to behla phuslaa ke aata hoon😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anniegupta_ thumbnail
ides ides ides.. mujhe nahin malum tha ke tumhare bimarii is stage pey a chali hai.. purab aur tumhare pas aye?

its okaii baby jaldi say jaldi tumhe acha say doctor ko dekhado gi may... 😉
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Jassi and Armaan are made for each other because they are both:

a.  Not sure what love is...They fall in and out quite easily hence easy to understand each other's point of view

b.  Never take each other for granted.... most essential for a successful marriage life 

c. Quite opportunistic- don't let any opportunity of getting what they want slip away

d. Both love Gulmohar in extreme

e. Both are adept in hiding things fron each other - so no one- upmanship chances.

f. Can't do without each other. Armaan focusses more on Jassi than anything else whether in trouble or creating the trouble & Jassi goes " Armaaaaaaaaaaan sir sssssssssssssssssss ..... " everytime she looks at him or even not look at him. 

g. Both are engaged to people who love them madly but they don't love them in return.Both are engaged to the poor souls because it suits them.

h.And seriously,their chemistry is awesome....

Armaan and Jassi jaisa pair certainly koi nahi!!!!!!!

By the way,Kutumb had a really villainish hero in Pratham ( the very handsome Hiten Tejwani)- he raped  his own wife (Gauri Pradhan)to dominate and get back at her - you can hardly get worse than that - and yet he reformed and created an everlasting impression.Armaan definitely has lots & lots of chances.

So cheer up Armaan fans!!!!!

Edited by Minnie - 19 years ago
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanks Minnie, that really helps. I hope Armaan and Jassi end up together. 😃
surnita thumbnail
Thanks Minnie - now no one can argue with that can they?
anniegupta_ thumbnail
actually we also can argue with that.. but we don't waste our time hurting others feelings
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5
that's not true annie, purab's fan have hurt armaan's fans feeling many time. it's us who doesn't want to hurt purab's fans feeling, but when things get out of hand it's good to speak up.
anniegupta_ thumbnail
really princess.. cuz what happend these days is that purab fans work hard to share some hot pics of samir with the rest of purab fans but then armaan fans (not saying names) go and insult the pics.. that really hurts you know. And if i said something to offend you guys i'm sorry but i have had to deal with lots of nasty comments about samir aswell.
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
     Hurt? Purab's mere presence in Armaan's way is hurtful enough.Beleive me,Armaan's fans are hurting everywhere!!!!!!!!!
Morgoth thumbnail

Relax guys, please! Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

To be fair, I have done my fair share of Armaan bashing and I am not afraid to admit it. I sincerely apologize if any of my comments have hurt anyone.

I understand why you feel this way Princess, but most of us are joking around and do not intentionally mean to hurt or target anyone.

The bottom line is that Purab and Armaan are fictitious characters and we can express our opinions about them.

Feel free to give your opinions about any character, but be prepared for people who disagree with you. Thats part of being in a discussion forum.