Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anniegupta_ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
NO NO GURLS THIS IS NOT AN OPINION BUT A FACT....

PURAB ISN'T ANY OF OURS

HE IS ONLY MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! THE END!

PS:

ofcourse anjali you can have his hair,

and ides.. you can have dreams of him..

but the real purab is mine mine and mine!!!!

anniegupta_ thumbnail
you know what guys.. since i'm such a nice friend what i'll do for you is i'll get some dna and put it to some type of animal and that animal clone can be all yours!!! don't forget to say thanks! πŸ˜‰
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

you know what guys.. since i'm such a nice friend what i'll do for you is i'll get some dna and put it to some type of animal and that animal clone can be all yours!!! don't forget to say thanks! πŸ˜‰

wow annie that is truely a profound statement.....but I'm a little confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•....since there are sooo many entities, exactly who am I saying thanks to...is it

a) you
b) the person u got the DNA from
c) the animal who would give birth to the clone
d) or the clone itself......

please clarify this asap....so I can thank this person accordingly
anniegupta_ thumbnail
a) - you could say thanks to me
b)- you can say thanks to MY husband(purab mehra)
c) - this animal wasn't gaven birthto.. it just fell out of the sky
d) sure.. he is your future husband so it'll make sense

by the way what type of animal would you like me to clone it on.. you know he'll be understanding, good looking (in an animal way), rich (if its a rabbot he'll sure have lots of carrots), and YOUR ideal guy.. perfect for you!!!!! πŸ˜‰

ides thumbnail
MY husband(purab mehra) ......this animal wasn't gaven birthto.. it just fell out of the sky.....good looking (in an animal way)

πŸ˜•
Annie...tum theek to ho na.............yeh kaisi behki behki baatein kar rahee hoπŸ˜•
anniegupta_ thumbnail
arre ides.. kya baat hai.. mein to tumhare future husband ki baat kar rahe thi.. tum dono ki jodi kaise salamat rahegi

dosaray haath mein meri aur purab ki jodi ko dheka... πŸ˜‰ tumhe bhi kuch seekna chayiya
ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: anniegupta_

ameri aur purab ki jodi ko dheka... πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜•.....arrre Annie tumhari tabeeyat abhee takthee nahen hui......pehle to behki behki baatein kar rahee thee but now u have started hallucinating alsoπŸ˜‰
anniegupta_ thumbnail
hallucinate.. woh to hai kyunki may ek drug lahrayee ho....

crystal purab myth

waise aj kal tum kis pay hallucinate kar rahee ho? crystal armaan myth tho nahin?
ides thumbnail
crystal armaan.....u mean C.AS(S).......naaaa.....that makes me🀒.....
anniegupta_ thumbnail
ides ides ides.. tum tho waise 🀒 aise ho...

mujhe yaad hai jub mai aise halat mae hothi thi.. par wo tho purani baath hai purab ka pyar ne mujhe 100% tehek karlia ❀️

tum bhi apne lihya koi dhundolo nahin to malum nahin tumhare kya banega already aise buhri halat mei ho agay agay kya halat se tum ko guzarna parayga

agar tum mangtay ho.. may apnay purab ko request kar longey uske ke koi workers billion dollar company may akhe rakhe tumhare liya.. kya use bholoo? πŸ˜‰