Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaniaKaSidShukl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Isabel: Very well saidddddd👏i agree with youu

i was Cryng the way Ragini was missing her husband and i felt so Bad she was alonein hospitalll😭
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Today when i saw first part I just cry because the way ragini attched to her husband .I like the way act so cute.But now ...Poor ragini

helmet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanihaKaKinshuk

Isabel: Very well saidddddd👏i agree with youu

i was Cryng the way Ragini was missing her husband and i felt so Bad she was alonein hospitalll😭

yeah mee too yaar felt so sad today
n with that precap i was like wish ranvir was there with her...wud've been so cute to see his reaction pagal hota khushi se naach uthta😆but afsos😭 oh man it cud have been such a beautiful track they com[letely ruined it😡😭

DEEENCH thumbnail
it was a bad day 2day cause i knew it will be the last time ragvir
gets 2 see each other!!
she wil be heartbroken wen she find out about ranvir!!
plus the miscarriage she will shattered the poor girl!!
i cant see ragini sad!!
😭
wuthering thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@ IFUU : You are completely right yaar...I guess I let the emotions get the better of me.

@ Everyone: Let past story lines be left in the past and lets keep this thread to discuss the trials and tribulations of Ragini in the upcoming track!

Edited by isabel - 14 years ago

Originally posted by: just_in

Great post isabael.👏Lets see how long it stays open.

And I totally agree about the slapping incident. It wasn't just aalekh who was in the accident it was ranveer also. Agreed sadhna loves aalekh but so does ragini love ranveer. She didn't even get to see ranveer properly and her sister ends up hitting him. Ofcourse she had every right to be angry for a while. If according to some people ragini didn't think about sadhana at that time then while slapping ranveer sadhna wasn't exactly being raginis doting sister either. she also remembered just about herself and her husband rather than ragini and ranveer(who was also in the accident, poor ragini didn't even know what was going on). (And wasn't sadhana the one who lost aalekh in kerala, ranveer didn't even blame her once.) But the worst was ragvir fans not even supporting how ragi feels. If ragini was slappped would ranveer have kept his cool so much.And suppose it was inderjeet in ranveers place would sadhana have slappped him too and would just a sorry be enough.

Meeeetaaaa😲😲OMG i miss u yaaar felt great when i saw u here

and i agreee with youu
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: isabel

@ IFUU : You are completely right yaar...I guess I let the emotions get the better of me.

@ Everyone: Let past story lines be left in the past and lets keep this thread to discuss the trials and tribulations of Ragini in the upcoming track!

isabel  call me premaa😊.....and keep posting dear😳.......we need members like u who understand ragini's condition also😊.......

@just_in=welcome backkkkk dearrrr....😊..well said👏👏👏...........................

poorr ragini hospital bhii akelii gayiiiii😭😭😭...........kash ranvir hota saath mai.....................😭😭😭..........

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Do I really have to watch today's episode??I don't think I can bear it.Who would have thought that the dialogues uttered in all innocence and playfully would turn out to be true!!!!

Originally posted by: smitha80

Do I really have to watch today's episode??I don't think I can bear it.Who would have thought that the dialogues uttered in all innocence and playfully would turn out to be true!!!!

OMG i still dont believe this RagVir Judaayii😭
helmet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smitha80

i know
wen ranvir said tha ti was like

uff to much happening 😡