India-Forums

Thirumathi Selvam Archives November 09 (Page 3)

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Monday 23/11/09- Archives' copy

Archu and MM in the shed. MM is surprised (???? hmmmm) that
Archu talked back to LR 1 (???? Roja runs to the fridge - glass of
water please)
. Archu has a valid question " avanga enna vena pesu
vaanga, na MM mathiri kettu kittu summa irukkanumaa??? " (athaane,
 oru MM intha Roja vayile vizhunthu porappadarathu pothathaa???)
 MM says that Vaasu is a reformed guy now "ippO pOi kuthi kamichaa???"
( hello, avanai vaaikku vaai thirudan nnu sonnathu un arumai chithi !!!) Archu says that she is not ready to play Mrs. MM ( avanga fire brand - sontha Oor Sivakaasi Embarrassed) Much to the chagrin of Atina, Eljay and Roja
all this talk happens when MM has untouched food on the plate  !!
Well, the guys who are interested in the car arrive and so MM goes
 with out food ( saapittu mudicha apram pesanum nnu oru vow
eduthukkO Archu )
Archu frets about Mm going with out food
 ( athu sari, enge sapida vitte??nee bathilukku bathil thiruppi pesina
azhagai solli, compliment vaangave neram poralai !!)
but he is in a hurry. Tells Archu that he might be delayed "will call u, ok??" The home cooked food goes to MM's assistants ( jaamaainga da, kaasu miccham, food
cooked with love...hmmm innikki yaar moonjile muzhichinga??)

Park mama is pacing - opposite a tea shop - the 7th sense needs such active exercising for activation  - he is yet to figure out a way to steal
Bank Of Bhagyam. His cronies are restless too - finally Park gets an idea. Borrows an one re. coin from the tea shop guy and calls LR 1 - Holds the shirt collar in between his teeth and calls LR 1 - " akka, na shanmugam ...ration shop..." LR1 first does not recall this guy but later says "Sammugamaa??? voice vera mathiri irukku...athaan" "Sammugam"
says that the free color TV and gas stove are ready for distribution.
"come soon, I am calling you first" LR 1 's greed is visible in her eyes - leaves immediately but not before locking every single door . Park
maama is waiting and sees her leaving - he goes to do some "house breaking" Embarrassed

Park maama and his assistants go and see the house locked. So, Park decides to scale the back wall - well, he does not scale it himself - gets one of his cronies to go in and open the back door. As luck would have it, Bank Of Bhagyam's treasury room is also locked. Park decides to do some real breaking. Tells his cronies that LR 1 will be away for just 30 mins "athukkule Operation Kollai adichufy BoB must get over, ok??" One guy is sent to keep a watch ..Park maama breaks the treasury and starts searching for money. The other crony finds some puli sadam on the stove and starts gabalee- garm panning. "anni kai maname manam" nnu compliment vera !!! Park maama loots the roof and finds only 100 rs notes - he is heart broken. - "enna da ithu, namakku munnadi oru thirudan??" LR 1 is also lucky - her greed is driving her ..she is aping Sholavaram Car race - just that the race course is a country road and the car wheels are replaced by her legs. She sees Sammugam on the way and stops him "color TV, gas aduppu nnu sollittu, where are u going??" Sammugam says that some one has taken for a royal ride - "any one at home?" LR says that she locked the doors - Sammugam is ready to do TTS (Thundu Thandi sathyam) - " yakkOv,
unnai yemathi un veettai kOllai adikka plan " LR 1 hitch hikes in his
cycle -"drop me home please" - Park is busy opening plastic covers ....
puli sadam is disappearing fast...

LR 1 arrives home and sees the front door lock in tact. A relieved LR 1 sends Sammugam and opens the door. Well, she enters and is welcomed by the watch man crony - "vaanga akka vaanga, ration kadai le irunthu ivvalavu seekiram??" LR 1 happily says that the free distribution is delayed. The other guy comes and compliments the puli sadam. LR 1 says that with a side dish it will be better. Then only she realizes that these guys are inside the locked house. "pray, how did u get in here??" Park maama is caught red handed - not that he cares. LR 1 has some choice comments about Park maama's thieving skills - Park maama says that this time around he is disappointed "verum 100 100 rs thaan kidaichithi this time !!!" LR 1 explodes "ennathu??? intha tharam aa??? appo, ithu yethanavathu tharam?? Ipdi thirudi yaavathu kudikkanumaa?? ithukku oru bottle poison ai kudichittu sethu pO , na ore naal azhuthuttu apram jollyy aa irukken" ( unga veetu grocery list le every month  oru poison bottle poda maattingalaa??? Ella Tamizh serial um athai miss panna maattanga ??!!) Park maama kku
rosham antha odaicha door vazhiya pOngi varuthu "niruthu di, na kudigaran thaan but my first theft was for a good cause" - goes on to say that he gave money to MM during Kavya's wedding - LR 1 kku ippO oru puthu reason to karichu kottufy Archu and MM " ohhh, appo yen panathile thaan manjal kuliyalaa??? vekkam illai avangalukku??" Park maama says that they are oblivious to the fact that the money belongs to LR 1 "had I told them that it belongs to you, they would not have touched it.." LR 1 is beyond caring
"vaadiiii Archu vaadiiiii 
yendi kirukku unthan jambam
ennidam balikkuma di???
vaadi Archu vaadi - BG by Roja

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 23 November 2009 at 9:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

bharadwaj_k_SK_honeydaisyMeena.IFnithyamkvMP_Radhasmlaksh

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

Tuesday, 24th November update

hello my dear buddies..I hope i dont have to update the detailed one as we all know Bags big mouth na...its horrible to watch and even more hard to type it downEmbarrassed
brief update
-After a big fight about the missing money, Bags sends out Archu to get back with the money otherwise, she cant enter that houseCry
-Vasu and that Ranjani girl is on shopping. Vasu so called friend call him from "Mumbai" and starts a drama..well well..both that friend and ranjani is sent by RS so that friend is chennai. ranjani and him decide to carry on with their plan. Revs and her mother sees both, Ranjani sees them and start to pretend like she and Vasu has a great time together by chatting and laughing, they takes off in a auto, revs runs after him and want to call but her mother tell her to have faith in Vasu. it could have been his co worker too, revs seesm to have doubts.
-Poonga is mad at his wife for have kicked out Archum Bags is like i dont care mood, rani comes back after searching after her. poonga and rani calls selvam but his phone is switched off so they call shiva and inform him. FREEZE
ShockedUpon seeing its Mels turn shesings:
sothanai mel sothanai podhumada sami
vedhanai dhaan vaazhkai endraal thaangaadhu bhoomi
soadhanai mel sodhanai podhumada saami

Edited by meli - 25 November 2009 at 4:07pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

quick_silverJanubharadwaj_k_SK_honeydaisyOLGNESjagdueljaynithyamkvsmlakshrojapoooo

nithyamkv Channel Moderator
nithyamkv
nithyamkv

Posted: 21 November 2009 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaquick_silverJanuZEESXYp@ras_SK_honeydaisyMeena.IFjagdueljaysmlakshrojapoooo

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 5:16am | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

quick_silverJanubharadwaj_k_SK_honeydaisyMeena.IFOLGNESnithyamkvsmlaksh

MP_Radha IF-Veteran Member
MP_Radha
MP_Radha

Posted: 22 November 2009 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

p@rasZEESXYJanumigan_SK_honeydaisyMeena.IFOLGNESnithyamkvsmlakshrojapoooo

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 28 November 2009 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Monday 30/11/09 - for the Archive's

Starts with LR 1 snatching the money from Park maama's hands -
"yaar panathai yaar vendam nnu solrathu?" - apram screen le
surul surul - present kku vara vendamaa?? - Park mamaa gives
the money to MM and tells him that he is a very nice person -
"athaan nee kudukka vendiya kadan unakku munnale inge vanthachu.
And, I did not steal that money - I did not take it from somebody else's
pocket , LR 1  did not earn this money.  All this is saved from what
you gave to this house. I have never been a father to my kids, nee
thaan ellam. LR 1 might conveniently forget all this, but I can not u see.."
MM is still angry, Archu looks lost,  LR 1 looks as if none of these things involve her in any way "paavi manushan, innoru 5000 kidaichathai
thatti parichuttane.....varattum varattum, cutting kku panam kekkum
pothu paarthukkaren " LR 1 's dialog by Roja
- Vaasu has an expression
which says "na thirudan thaan, useless thaan, ithai vida assertive aa
establish panna mudiyaathu " Fortunately, Reva is not around ..where is
she? wait folks wait..adutha segment le paarkkalam. Shiva is livid and
shouts at MM " after all this, u still want to stay in this rat hole?? Ok,
unakku thaan thalai ezhuthu...family ellam..why should Archu tolerate
all this?? She has been driven out of this house thrice !! What if she went elsewhere and we have to do another search?? IthO paaru, na oru nalla veedu pakkaren, u and Archu can live peacefully, nee panninathu ellam pOrum" MM says that he is right - " I do understand your anger and I do know that Archu is suffering. But the reason why I stick around here..
is.." turns to face the whole jing bang and addresses LR 1 in particular
" though you have disowned me, I still consider Raani as my own
sister . She also loves me equally. I have the monumental responsibility
of settling her life. The day she gets married and leaves this house....that second, we also will leave.." Park mamaa face le no fly dancing. LR 1 kku nimmathi "habba , intha thiruvazhathan Vaasu vai nambina no use..Park ...hmmm kekkave vendam.... MM ellam seythuduvan.." - Roja the face
reader reads all this !!!
Finally MM warns - " until then, yethanum glatta pannine..... " Hugs Archu and takes her in. Raani is moved ..Park maama
is all set for the next cutting. MM looks tired. feels the money in his pocket ..and asks Archu to come with him " let us go and return this to your parents" Archu says that she has no parents and MM is dejected -" look babe, when u were in trouble, in spite of all the misunderstandings, they only  came to help !!! Do not talk like this " Archu says that he need not return the money "listen hubby darling, they did not come to my rescue. They came to break the last straw on the camel's back - seer panathai thiruppi kuduthaa?? And they said this themselves !!! So, keep this money, this is yours, save it" MM sees the logic and hands the money to Archu. Wants to go to the shed but Archu asks him to rest a bit. MM agrees.

Reva kku realization time - RS is directing his daughter on the phone -
to the exact address of where Ranjini stays - tells Reva that one
Raghavan who stays in that house owes him 1 lakh "introduce yourself
as my daughter and ask for the money. He has been dilly dallying!!" As Reva goes in, RS calls Ranjini and tells her that Reva is there - " just
lock the house and go out but do not talk to Reva, ok??" Ranjini does
as told. Reva sees her, recalls seeing her with danda soru Vaasu..mind wheels turning .... probes .That house owner Raghavan is busy defending himself -" nee vantha address correct, name is also right but I have not borrowed any money from any one" Reva has forgotten the money .... probes about Ranjini - house owner says that Ranjini and Vaasu are
newly married and Vaasu works as an accountant in a finance company. Reva does some mental maths ..however calls her dad and says that
she went to the wrong address. RS says "vantha velai mudinji pOchu,
I am coming back. I will take care of it. You go home" Reva goes to the
auto. RS asks his crony to settle the hotel bill "time to go back home"

Reva in the auto - has visions of seeing Vaasu and Ranjini and her
mother telling her that Vaasu might jump house if she stayed too
long to look after mommy. Reva goes home, correct aa falls on the
bed ( this is  some feat folks !!! sogathile epdi thaan correct aa bed le vizharaanga !!??? ) and cries her heart out. Amma comes and Reva
tells her the story with regular vick vicks - amma knows where to go
and seek  justice. Reva says that Vaasu is capable of this and more -
" amma appa manasai noga adichittu, avan pinnadi Odi pOnene, athukku ithu venum thaan " Mangalam goes to MM - imitates her daughter and
does some vick vick - "Vaasu dhrogam pannittan.... thani veedu eduthu... another girl...' MM is shocked .

Freeze 

Edited by rojapoooo - 30 November 2009 at 8:52am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshklifeissymbol123bharadwaj_kMeena.IFhoneydaisynithyamkvMissArshi-

Go to top