Thirumathi Selvam Archives November 09 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 8:49am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

quick_silverJanusushavvimiganbharadwaj_k_SK_honeydaisyMeena.IFsmlakshatinarojapooooMissArshi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thirumathi Selvam Archives November 09 (Page 2)" in Thirumathi Selvam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 4:15pm | IP Logged

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaSmily_Facequick_silversushavviJanubharadwaj_k_SK_honeydaisyMeena.IFnithyamkveljaysmlakshatinarojapooooMissArshi-

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

quick_silverSmily_Facelifeissymbol123miganbharadwaj_k_SK_honeydaisynithyamkvatinasmlaksheljayrojapooooMissArshi-

rojapoooo

IF-Sizzlerz

rojapoooo

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Monday 16/11/09 - Archive's Copy

Aha aha aha namba MM kku kovam dooyyyy - shouts at FIL -
recalls all the atrocities done by female Siva (LR 2) . Says that
he forgot every thing and participated in the marriage but
he did not get any respect - " not just that, as soon as Sori got
a slap, Kavya rose to his defense - but enakku MIL, FIL SIL nnu
ellarum iruntheenga, what is the use?? no one cared for me!!
Only my wife... my Archu stood by me - ava appo ve sonna, intha
wedding kku poga vendam, namakku mariyathai irukkathu nnu,
I was a fool..look, enough is enough... I am not the old MM Selvam,
my food has enriched  salt -  Archu enakku konjam rosham varattum
nnu neriya podaraa....so NaCl level enakku jasthiya pochu.... scoot,
no one from your family need visit us any more..." Archu cries...
Park maama is stunned. Sivaraman says that he is guilty and so can
not refute any of MM's outbursts - " enga akka visited Archu yesterday
..told Archu that I will see her..Archu did not say no..and so..." MM is
still on the high horse -"last night I stayed in the shed and so I do not
know about the visit of your sis. And Archu can not be mean to any one,
periyavanga kitte sandai poda vendam nnu ( apdi podu aruvaalai !!
antha famous un purusan yen purusan sandai yai paarthava Roja ...
Archu kku sandai nna alwa mathiri....ada pOda punnakku !!)
she may
have kept quiet..and your sister misunderstood that.." Turns to Archu -
"paarthiya , if u do not speak your mind at the appropriate time ..
this is what happens !!! Your silence has been misunderstood !!!
Like how u drove your mother away, ivaraiyum thorathu..apram
yaarum inge vara maattanga" Archu vick vicks... Park maama is uncomfortable... Sivaraman says that he knows the exit ( antha
palace kku yethanai vaasal !! )
"I  can not hear this from Archu...
 no sakthi... na varren..illai pOren.." Archu is still vick vick ing..
 kadu kadu MM turns his face..Sivaraman leaves - ore soga BG
Archu goes in ...Park maama looks at MM as if he is an alien
and musters courage to stop MM "enna ppa, you are porumai and
nithanam personified!! nee ..un FIL ai ipdi..pesi.. your MIL..that is
a different story..she excels in demeaning you, that is why I shouted
at her when she came to the hospital but Sivaraman ..is a vayilla
poochi... avarai pOi.." MM is still not out of the NaCl level in blood -
"uppu thinna thanni kudichu thaan aaganum" ( Archu, nee enna
Oorukke uppu supply aa??? Business ai maathittingalaa??) MM
goes in to his room ... asks the sad Archu "are u upset that I shouted
at your father??" Archu says that she is actually confused " when I
shout at my mom, u always pacified me !!! But , u insulted my dad ...
who is not party to any of my mom's leelais !!!" MM says that all his
actions have a reason behind them - Archu is dying to know the reason
for this particular action and Mm says " unga anni shed kku vanthaanga "
(aha ha manjal pisasu strikes  again ) MM's employee, the one who got
hurt and had to be hospitalized is dedicating his yuir to MM - appo
LR 3 arrives - in a reddish saree.

Well act No N from manjal pisasu - tells MM that she needs a help .
Mm says that they have  severed connections with their family -
"pray how can I help you??" LR 3 is brutally direct - " I have come to
ask you that the rift should be permanent, I am scared that u might
reconcile !!!" Mm can not understand this logic "if Archu accepts her
family, why should u be scared??" LR 3 does a convincing act - tells
Mm about athai's visit and how Archu is in the verge of reconciliation -
" Sori got angry when he came  to know that my MIL visited Archu
in the hospital..Kavya also joined him. Now , if Archu gets back to track,
Sori might make Kavya a vazha vetti... ava life will be gone..anni is like
mom... I am here as Kavya's mother.... my FIL will be coming to meet
Archu... treat him like a rabid dog and drive him away, will ya??" MM proves
 that he is MM after all ( Yovvv, where is your sense of proportion ???
konjam think panna maattiyaa???)
- back to Archu "now u know why
I treated your dad like that?? In fact I felt bad doing that" Archu is
all jelly "nee yen purusana kidaichthakku... I am a punniyam panninava.."
( hmmmm, will MM say the same thing back to you??? ) Mm decides to wash off the shed dirt...Archu is coming back to solid mode from semi solid jelly...

Reva's dad  RS is coming to a lodge ( auto??? unga car enna aachu??)
Looks like he is planning some thing  - the lodge manager wonders
about the local address - RS throws money at his face and says that he
would much rather talk to the owner. Well, he is taken to his room - he
changes in to his lungi - does not bother to even close the door ( 6 packs
ai ellarum pakkkattume !!) - and calls some one - a henchman - who is
bringing a girl along . RS asks "enna da ponnu ready aa??" The adiyaal
says that he is bringing the girl along. Well, they meet RS in his room.
The girl crosses her legs and sits - RS kku konjam kovam" mariyathai illame!!" - asks her ' enna , sonna velaiyai correct aa seyviyaa??" The girl has been briefed already " sappai maater... athellam correct aa mudippen.."
Vasu's photograph is shown "ithu thaan payyan.." The girl admires

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 16 November 2009 at 11:01pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Smily_Facebharadwaj_k_SK_honeydaisyMeena.IFnithyamkvMP_Radha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 5:43pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

quick_silverlifeissymbol123priyakramanJanubharadwaj_k_SK_honeydaisyMeena.IFjagdunithyamkvsmlaksheljayMP_RadharojapooooMissArshi-

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 14 November 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaquick_silverbharadwaj_k_SK_honeydaisyMeena.IFjagduOLGNESeljayMP_RadhasmlakshrojapooooMissArshi-

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Thursday, November 19th

Vasu is  looking for a house to rent for Ranjani ...but Vasu says that without money it is difficult. Ranjani without anyhesitation removes her chain and gives to Vasu.Vasu takes it after hesitating.  They come across a house with "to Let" board and they go inside. The landlady comes out and tells that the rent is Rs 2000 and the advance is Rs15 000. Vasu agrees but the lady wants to know more about them. Vasu tells all the truth. After hearing that the land lady gets furious and chases them away.

Again they are on the streets looking for a house and found one. This time the rent and advance is a little low and the house owner asks about their family. Vasu is about to tell but Ranjani stops him and tells," sir we both are going to stay here" House owner asks about her thalli and she tells," sir we got married in a church that is why no thaali sir..he is hindu sir but I am christian...that is why.." Vasu is shocked to hear this ...meantime  Ranjani asks Vasu to pay the advance.

As soon as they come inside Vasu screams at Ranjani for telling such a lie. She keeps adressing anna anna...and tells," we were telling the truth the whole day...but no one is willing to give house to us...that is why anna...sorry anna" Vasu feels sorry for her and tells," I understand...what can you do in such a situation...well I will go and get some necessary stuff for the house" He leaves and immediately she closes the door and calls RS ( Reva's dad) and updates about the house hunting etc. RS warns her to be careful and not to let his suspect at all.

Poonga is sitting as usual outside the house ( thinnai) and he wants to buy some drinks and goes to Bagyam for money. Meantime telephone rings..Poonga picks up and from the other end Selvam asks for Archana. Archana comes and takes the call. Selvamm tells her,"Archana the party who paid me that 2 lakh Rs wants to buy the car today itself..so I am going there....and you do one thing...take that money with you when you bring lunch...please be careful..do not come by bus..take an auto and come okay?" Archans ends the call and is about to go inside but Rubber Mouth of Bagyam stops her. " ippadi vakkanaiyaa phone mattum pesa theriyuthu....kaasu yaaru kuduppaa? yov...tell her to pay half of the phone bill...I have kept the phone bill there...this month it came to Rs502..she has to pay half of it"

Hearing this Poonga screams at Bagyam and Archana asks," why should I pay...we never use this phone to call...very rarely we get a few incoming calls only which is free...then why should we pay? " Poonga also tells the same but Bagyam keeps her RM wide open and keeps yelling. Poonga tells Archana to ignore her screamings and asks her to go in and Archana goes away from there after morachufying Bagyam. As soon as she left Poonga starts kenjifying to Bagyam for money but Bagyam refuses to give any money and goes inside. Poonga gets so frustrated and talks to himself," romba kobamaa irukka pola irukku...and she shows all that anger to me...what to do...let me go out and see..."

Archana is in ahurry cooking lunch for Selvam and she realises there is no turmeric powder at all in the container. She decides to go to the nearby shop to buy and comes in ahurry and as usual she simply closes their room door and starts walking and suddenly she realises about that 2 lakh Rs she kept in the room...so comes back and locks the room. Meantime Vasu steps in and tellshis mom that he is very tired and wants some water. Bagyam brings water and noticves Archana leaving from there after locking the door. She gets angry and asks her to stop." Nilludee...what is this new habit...you never used to lock like this...but why now you do this?"

Archana replies," ithu enna vambaa irukku...I simply felt like locking it for the safety of my house that is all" ButBagyam's rubber mouth omits,"no...no...you have something else in your mind..I think you did this just to put down Vasu...right? you came back to take the lock only after you saw Vasu's arrival...appadee ennadee irukku un veettukuleh? when you are this much darithiram itself you are dancing like this...as if you have some treasure in the house? if at all you have some gold etc....nee ennna aataam aduveh?"

Archana immediately gives back a good reply," What to do? my husband has been earning so much and spent so much also for others...if at all he saved a little bit every month...by now we would be having all that gold and wealth"  Bagyam tells," paarthiyaada Vasu how she is talking....I am telling you again you suspects Vasu that is why you did like this?" Archana once again tells that she did not do for Vasu. Vasu gets angry with Bagyam and screams at his mom. But Bagyam goes on and on with this sappeh matter. Archana simply walks away after telling," inga paarunga...I do not have any ul nokkam in my mind...kuttam ulla manasu thaan kuru kurukkum"

Vasu again screams at Bagyam," amma...actually she did not pout me down but you are the one doing this....I cam so tired home and you are behaving like this che..." Bagyam regrest and tells," dei...I talked like that only for you da...saree.saree vaa saapidalaam." As Vasu is having his food Bagyam tells," dei Vassu Revathy's dad has changhed so much da...he accepted Revathy like before da...you wait and see...all that properties will come to you only soon" Vasu screams," I do not want anyone's property...whatever I am earning is enough for me..." At this point his cell phone rings and he picks it up. From the other end," enna anna ...naan Ranjani pesaren..." Vasu samaalichufies by adressing her as Ranjith. Ranjani gueses this and asks," what anna? is anyone there next to you?...I called you to tell that ...house owner asked to me to apply for the ration card and I filled up the application and wrote your name as my husband anna"
Vasu is shocked to hear this and Ranjani smiles from the other end......

Edited by atina - 19 November 2009 at 8:30pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanaac_durgaquick_silverSmily_FaceJanumigan_SK_honeydaisyMeena.IFjagdunithyamkveljaysmlakshrojapoooo

MP_Radha

IF-Veteran Member

MP_Radha

Posted: 16 November 2009 at 9:41am | IP Logged

Members, please Sign-In.

Aahaanaquick_silverJanumigan_SK_honeydaisyOLGNESMeena.IFjagdunithyamkvsmlaksheljayatinarojapooooMissArshi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top