India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

One of my Favourite scenes in BLF

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Hi guys, this is one of my fav scenes in Blf and since it is expected on Monday (if they include it) I'm giving that part from BLf.It is right after the last night (WED 26th) when next day morning Armaan walks into GM.

It is his conversation with Raj.The way Raj attacks Armaan is wonderful.....
Note that here Armando=Armaan, Mario/Calderon=Raj, Marcella=Mallika and of course, Betty=Jassi.

So happy reading!

Armando walks in dejectedly to Mario's office:

Mario -- Let's see, Mr. President, I notice you look tired ... to what do we owe that tragic face? What happened?

Armando -- Betty overheard Marcela talking about the closing on the apartment.

Mario -- Aaaaaaah ...

Armando -- We just came from the realtor's.

Mario -- But you had explained to Betty that you would follow all of the steps that lead to the wedding. She already knows all about it, so what's bothering you? The strange thing is that you would invest money in something that won't happen, but then you'll come up with something, won't you?

Armando -- Come up with something?

Mario -- Of course.

Armando -- Caldern, it was absurd to sign that contract.

Mario -- Let's see ... it was absurd because you didn't like the apartment or because it doesn't seem like a good deal?

Armando -- It's not that, it's not that. I'm re-thinking whether I should marry Marcela. Yes, I want to stop my marriage, really, I don't want to marry her, Caldern.

Mario (totally surprised) -- Excuse me? Is it April Fool's Day or where is the hidden camera? What am I hearing, by God?

Armando -- Don't be stupid, I'm serious.

Mario -- Let's see. Are you telling me you will cancel the wedding, which would unleash a storm, so you won't look bad in the eyes of Betty?

Armando -- It's not because of Betty, it's because of me.

Mario -- Just a moment. Mr. President, let's have a seat. What in the hell are you talking about?
Mario -- Tell me what this change is all about, what happened, what happened yesterday? What happened with Marcela? What happened with Betty? Did you explain things to her, did you clear everything up?

Armando -- No, I didn't have the chance, Caldern. I really don't know what is going on between them. Yesterday I saw them at LeNoir.

Mario -- At LeNoir?

Armando -- Yes, they were drinking wine, holding hands, hugging ...

Mario -- Were they kissing?

Armando -- I couldn't tell, I couldn't see well. But of course when he took her home, then I got the impression that they kissed.

Mario -- Then you followed them home? That's good, Mr. President, I thought you were going to catch them in the act at LeNoir and you were going to make a public scandal.

Armando -- Of course I followed them home. And you know what, Caldern? They were so affectionate, so effusive, that I thought that guy was going to take her to heavens-knows-what-place, but no, Caldern, he took her home.

Mario -- And there you attacked?

Armando -- Of course I attacked, of course I did. I recriminated her actions. But she told me that there was nothing between them, that they were simply very good friends, that they had known each other since they were kids, and that's why they were so affectionate and what was happening between them was a simple reconciliation.

Mario -- Aaaaah, a reconciliation ... so they had a fight?

Armando -- Of course they had a fight. There had been a misunderstanding regarding Terra Moda's money but it was now all cleared up and that's why there were so happy, euphoric and content. In any case, that good-for-nothing is still driving my Mercedes Benz and he probably paid the restaurant bill with my money.

Mario -- And he took your Betty. To sum it all up, Doctor Mendoza, that good-for-nothing is seducing your Betty with your money in your car ... why don't you lend them your apartment?

Armando (getting up and gesticulating angrily) -- Stop it, stop it, Caldern, no more!!! Stop saying, my Betty, my Betty ... no more!!!

Mario -- And why? Isn't she your Betty in any case? Did you lose her?

Armando -- I don't know ... don't torment me!!!

Mario -- You're tormenting your own self, don't blame me. I haven't done anything. And please, answer my question, did you lose her?

Armando (in despair) -- I don't know, I just don't know. Last night, last night she didn't even want to ... kiss me.

Mario -- Ay, ay, ay, ay, ay, Doctor Mendoza, I don't know. If I were you, I would start making reservations in a monastery. Let's review the state of things: you start chasing a 'fea', making her fall in love with you, then you seduce her, then you stop making love to your fiance, then the 'fea' cuts off her services, and our man stops going out with women, he disappears off the face of the earth, it is rumored that he is totally celibate, 0 kisses, 0 sex. The monastery, Doctor Mendoza, the monastery, or if not, then total confinement because you are going to become very dangerous. When we least expect it, you will jump on top of any model, yes sir.

Armando (menacingly) -- Stop it, Caldern.

Mario -- And that's not the worst part. The story gets even more complicated. Our hero will be left without his bread or his cheese. The 'fea' turns him away and betrays him with the dunce of the neighborhood, with his money, and what does our genius do in retaliation? He is going to re-think his wedding with the owner of company and all of that because of the 'fea'!!

Armando -- I am not re-thinking it because of her.

Mario -- Yes, you are re-thinking it because of her. For her you would give your life. You follow her everywhere and even put on public scandals. The only thing you don't know is if she has anything with Nicols Mora or not, but because of her you are re-thinking your wedding to Marcela ... (now singing) because of her, because of her.

Armando -- No, Caldern!! You don't understand what I'm trying to say. Last night when I arrived at Marcela's apartment she had all of the preparations for the wedding to show me. And you know what? I felt alien to all of it, I wasn't excited. Caldern, look, you have to understand something. Marcela thinks of the wedding as a countdown, and when we get married, everything will be as it was before, we will be the same people we were, we will love each other like we did, but that is a lie!! You know why? Because I can't marry a woman that I don't desire and it's been a long time since I've desired Marcela Valencia.

Mario -- Correction. You stopped desiring her after you went to bed with the little monster.

Armando -- Don't confuse me. Do anything you want, Caldern, but don't confuse me because I won't let you.

Mario -- No. You are confused because you won't accept that Betty is changing your life. Please react! It's incredible, she has changed your intimacy! Look at yourself in the mirror, you are skinny, with bags under your eyes, on the edge of a nervous breakdown ...

In response, Armando pounds on Mario's office door...

Edited by Daisy - 30 January 2005 at 12:36am

Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 12:38am | IP Logged
 yeah! Daisy! something very close to it may happen in Monday's episode!
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Armaan will enact this scene with perfect conviction and heart-rending expressions....... I'm sure it'll be stunning... and we'll be left agonising for his confusion

And I must say... I really like Raj (Parmeet Sethi) as Mario... he really looks harCensored !!!!!

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 12:54am | IP Logged
I like Raj too.....the tuning between him and Armaan is just perfect! And he knows how to battle with Armaan with his words!
_anonymous Goldie
_anonymous
_anonymous

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 4:24am | IP Logged

WOW...I WISH I KNEW THE STORY OF BLF!!!...THIS IS SOOOOOO EXCITING.."ARMAAN KO PYAAR HONE LAGA HAI"

THANX A TONN DAISY!

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 11:22am | IP Logged
oh it's almost what happentd in jjkn they r follwing it completely
shiverz Goldie
shiverz
shiverz

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 11:48am | IP Logged
thnx for the scene.. it should be really interesting.. and i agree that raj fits really well in the role of mario.Smile
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 30 January 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
thanks Daisy. This is greatSmile

Go to top