Fake lenses - your thoughts? - Page 3

Poll

What do you think about wearing coloured contact lenses?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*manai*~ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

sorry but either way i think fake contacts are beyound TACKY!!! i say love the color eyes you have brown eyes are always mysterious atleast thats what my guy friends tell me! personally i have like really light brown eyes

i agree with manai*~ you should love the eyes you were born with, their yours. fake contacts are tacky, like most fake things. and you should be happy and proud of your natural eyes..their yours! just cuz someone might have blue or green eyes doesn't mean their prettier or better than someone with brown eyes. everyone's equal. i mena unless you only wear them sometimes..wearing fake colored contacts all the time is beyond tacky, in my opnion! Edited by Sab93 - 14 years ago
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --arti--

So ladies.. thoughts?

I think that I would never wear coloured lenses, but on some people it works okay if they don't wear bright blue or green ones. What say?

colured lenses are the best fashion bits in the fashion world, literallly.
bhoomja_2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes its look nice when wearing fake lenses but must handle with care these lenses cause sometimes serious damage to our eyes so its good to have natural eyes not fake lenses

i cannot wear these lenses.
~*manai*~ thumbnail

true i wear contact lenses for my sight and omg if you get one thing in them your eye will be red for like ever my contacts give me a problem sometimes and it hurtsss :-(

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Well, I think just like real colored contacts, they have to suit you and your skin tone in order to look good. I personally wear contacts, and I don't really like it! Especially in the winter...my eyes get soo dry and the contacts stick!