Twilight

New Moon to be released in Pakistan

-Alina- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hiya Everyone !!!
Finally I got this good news !!!
New moon is releasing in Pakistan too..... on the 1st day of Eid....and guys living in Pakistan should hurry up as already for 4-5 days its houseful !!!!!!
I really need to do something as I cant miss to watch it !!!!!!

I'm really so damn excited to see it !!

luv Alina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But hun its not written on the official website
-Alina- thumbnail
^I know its not written on the official site...but actually my brother's friend owns cineplex over here so he asked him that if New Moon would be releasing in Karachi(Pakistan) so he told us that starting from Eid's first day they would show it but only for 15 days......and then my few friends did called at cineplex and ask the same thing so they also told them this too !!!! So I guess date is not finalized as it totally depends on Moon when it comes and shows us a green signal of Eid !!!!!

luv Alina
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Alina Zaidi

^I know its not written on the official site...but actually my brother's friend owns cineplex over here so he asked him that if New Moon would be releasing in Karachi(Pakistan) so he told us that starting from Eid's first day they would show it but only for 15 days......and then my few friends did called at cineplex and ask the same thing so they also told them this too !!!! So I guess date is not finalized as it totally depends on Moon when it comes and shows us a green signal of Eid !!!!!

luv Alina

Your bro's friend owns cineplex???😲😲

Ummmm but  the cineplex people never put up twilight.....why new moon?😕
-Alina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maryam.U

Your bro's friend owns cineplex???😲😲hmm...well Yes, he does😳😆😆

Ummmm but  the cineplex people never put up twilight.....why new moon?😕 I know...they didn't put Twilight, that's why I told my bro to ask his friend will they would be showing it or not so he gave me this news !!!!

-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wow ur lucky😛 or ur bro is atleast😆

but it will be in dec and i'm having exams before and after eid.....imagine eid falls in middle of exams🤢
-Alina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maryam.U

wow ur lucky😛 or ur bro is atleast😆

but it will be in dec and i'm having exams before and after eid.....imagine eid falls in middle of exams🤢

I can imagine that....and you know what exams is the reason that my all friends and even cousins are saying No to go with me to watch New Moon !!😭😭😭 And when I asked my brother to go with me so he said he is already going there on Eid's 3rd day with his friends !!! So I guess I have to wait little bit more to watch it on my DVD player....😭😭😭

luv Alina
Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yar i dont go to cineplex and all.........im eagerly waiting for the DVD.........
sabrinaa. thumbnail
On Eid? Watch a movie? I would never do that.
-Alina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabrinaa.

On Eid? Watch a movie? I would never do that.

Well I'm also not going to watch it.....as I really have a busy schedule for Eid...and I have to wait a little more so that it comes out on DVD !!!!!

luv Alina