India-Forums

New Moon to be released in Pakistan

-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hiya Everyone !!!
Finally I got this good news !!!
New moon is releasing in Pakistan too..... on the 1st day of Eid....and guys living in Pakistan should hurry up as already for 4-5 days its houseful !!!!!!
I really need to do something as I cant miss to watch it !!!!!!

I'm really so damn excited to see it !!

luv Alina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

star_fan

mallika_14 IF-Sizzlerz
mallika_14
mallika_14

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
But hun its not written on the official website
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
^I know its not written on the official site...but actually my brother's friend owns cineplex over here so he asked him that if New Moon would be releasing in Karachi(Pakistan) so he told us that starting from Eid's first day they would show it but only for 15 days......and then my few friends did called at cineplex and ask the same thing so they also told them this too !!!! So I guess date is not finalized as it totally depends on Moon when it comes and shows us a green signal of Eid !!!!!

luv Alina
-Precious IF-Dazzler
-Precious
-Precious

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

^I know its not written on the official site...but actually my brother's friend owns cineplex over here so he asked him that if New Moon would be releasing in Karachi(Pakistan) so he told us that starting from Eid's first day they would show it but only for 15 days......and then my few friends did called at cineplex and ask the same thing so they also told them this too !!!! So I guess date is not finalized as it totally depends on Moon when it comes and shows us a green signal of Eid !!!!!

luv Alina

Your bro's friend owns cineplex???ShockedShocked

Ummmm but  the cineplex people never put up twilight.....why new moon?Confused
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maryam.U

Your bro's friend owns cineplex???ShockedShockedhmm...well Yes, he doesEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Ummmm but  the cineplex people never put up twilight.....why new moon?Confused I know...they didn't put Twilight, that's why I told my bro to ask his friend will they would be showing it or not so he gave me this news !!!!
-Precious IF-Dazzler
-Precious
-Precious

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina Zaidi

Your bro's friend owns cineplex???ShockedShockedhmm...well Yes, he doesEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Ummmm but  the cineplex people never put up twilight.....why new moon?Confused I know...they didn't put Twilight, that's why I told my bro to ask his friend will they would be showing it or not so he gave me this news !!!!

wow ur luckyTongue or ur bro is atleastLOL

but it will be in dec and i'm having exams before and after eid.....imagine eid falls in middle of examsDead
-Alina- IF-Rockerz
-Alina-
-Alina-

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 12:18am | IP Logged

wow ur luckyTongue or ur bro is atleastLOL

but it will be in dec and i'm having exams before and after eid.....imagine eid falls in middle of examsDead

I can imagine that....and you know what exams is the reason that my all friends and even cousins are saying No to go with me to watch New Moon !!CryCryCry And when I asked my brother to go with me so he said he is already going there on Eid's 3rd day with his friends !!! So I guess I have to wait little bit more to watch it on my DVD player....CryCryCry

luv Alina
Tangled Goldie
Tangled
Tangled

Posted: 19 November 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
yar i dont go to cineplex and all.........im eagerly waiting for the DVD.........

Go to top