Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

skfan

skfan

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasco

wha is wrong with dadji??
he sounds as if naitik is taking bhabhimaa along with him!!
akshara is naitik's wife and he has the right to decide whether to take her or not!!
he is old enough for that!!

daadaji ek dum ididot hai..vo sirf cahhta hai ki uska munna khali apne kaam ki tarf dhyaan de and wat he calls "kaam ke taraf apni jimmedariyan samjhe"....akshi ke taraf uske koi duties nai hain na..jaise..Angry

dese ppl dnt undrstnd only ki ab dey r married...at least ab to hone saath ghumne de do..
lagta hain ye log kabhi hm par gaye hi nai hai...LOL LOL LOL LOL  LOL   LOL..stupid ppl..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amEn.aaMir

amEn.aaMir

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
When b4 marriage akshi went to police station daddaji said "shadi k baad jitna chahay goom laina" so wats daddaji's problem now??I think he wants to go with them..hehe

Twitz

IF-Dazzler

Twitz

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
If I was @ Akshara's place I would have left that house long time ago..
Common what kind of family is this...she can't even go for a trip w/her husband ..It's not like she is going abroad or smthg...It's just Shimla..Ughh
I would rather die then be the daughter-in-law of Singhania...

Twitz

IF-Dazzler

Twitz

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yug.naksh_4ever

When b4 marriage akshi went to police station daddaji said "shadi k baad jitna chahay goom laina" so wats daddaji's problem now??I think he wants to go with them..hehe

I think he has a heart for Akshara....lol.. Common dadaji let Akshara live her life..U have Bhabhi ma na ;)

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nasco

wha is wrong with dadji??<br>he sounds as if naitik is taking bhabhimaa along with him!!<br>akshara is naitik's wife and he has the right to decide whether to take her or not!!<br>he is old enough for that!!<br><br>

LOL wow!shwetha....................But, I think they'll defintely go............In the first promo they are shown sitting in front of a camp fire and Akshara wrapped up in a blanket.............I think that would be Shimla!

ZumSrK.

IF-Stunnerz

ZumSrK.

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skfan

Originally posted by zummi03

hey guyz...maine abhi turant add main dekha hain ek anya promo...

naitik aata hain aur akshi ko peeche se hug karta hai and kehta hai i thode hi der main hum "shimla"main honge...

bt den dikhaata hai ki daaaji iz very angry and sayz ki"tune bahu o apne saath le jaane ka socha bhi kaise""

he waz very angry...

and d voiceovr sys"kya akshi apne rishtey sambhal payegi"

sab ghar main shocked haina nd very angry...

i too saw the promo..dont wprry aksh will be going to shimla wit natik...bcoz mere cpusin ne mujhe bataya ke usne ndtv mein dekha ke hina keh rahi thi ke wo shimla jaa rahe hain...

wow zumra kaash apne jo newz di hai vo sach ho andn dis happens...main to ek dum khush ho gayi hoon..TongueSmile...cant xpress my happiness ki dey will gng out...no 1 2 disturb dem...Smile Clap

yipppee...bt why only 4 1 week..ye to abhut kam tym hain...extend d tym plz...

haan di bahut kam time hain...they should extend the time....

A-N-S-H-I-K-A

IF-Rockerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

skfan

skfan

Posted: 08 November 2009 at 4:41am | IP Logged

hey guyz...maine abhi turant add main dekha hain ek anya promo...

naitik aata hain aur akshi ko peeche se hug karta hai and kehta hai i thode hi der main hum "shimla"main honge...

bt den dikhaata hai ki daaaji iz very angry and sayz ki"tune bahu o apne saath le jaane ka socha bhi kaise""

he waz very angry...

and d voiceovr sys"kya akshi apne rishtey sambhal payegi"

sab ghar main shocked haina nd very angry...

i too saw the promo..dont wprry aksh will be going to shimla wit natik...bcoz mere cpusin ne mujhe bataya ke usne ndtv mein dekha ke hina keh rahi thi ke wo shimla jaa rahe hain...

wow zumra kaash apne jo newz di hai vo sach ho andn dis happens...main to ek dum khush ho gayi hoon..TongueSmile...cant xpress my happiness ki dey will gng out...no 1 2 disturb dem...Smile Clap

yipppee...bt why only 4 1 week..ye to abhut kam tym hain...extend d tym plz...

haan di bahut kam time hain...they should extend the time....

itne tym baad kuch aacha hone wala hai aur usme bhi itna kam tym...plz creatives hamri request suniye and extend d tym...plz...zumra kaash tym extend ho jaaye..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top