nice update
plzz post next part soon

thanx
Posted: 14 years ago
Part 4

Gunjan hugged one of those two boys.
"I missed you" said gunjan
"I missed you too angel" said the boy and kissed her forehead
Samrat felt something unusual as if someone is piercing his heart. After a while gunjan broke the hug.
" chalo main mere friends se milati hoon"said gunjan holding the boys hand and introduced whole gang
"Aur yeh benji hai aur yeh uday bhaiyaa hai" gunjan introduced both the boys
" uday tumhara bhai hai" asked cj in shock
"woh actually hum twins hai uday bhaiyaa mujhse 5 min bade hai" said gunjan
After hearing the word bhaiyaa samrat felt relieved.
"chashmish tumne kabhi bataya nahi tumhara koi bhai bhi hai" asked samrat
"Chashmish gunjan tumne aapna naam kabse badal likya , kabhi angel kabhi chashmish aur kabhi bhootni" said benji jokingly
"benji tum agar fir mujhe bhootni kahan naa to main tumhe nahin chodungi"said gunjan hitting him on his shoulder
" agar kisi ko koi problem na ho to kya hum aab project ke bare main discuss karein" asked mayank
"guys hume is project ke liye us jagah ko visit karma hoga jise hum is project main represent kar rahe hain" said mayank to the whole gang
"Guys I have an idea kyun naa hum project ke saath saath picnic bhi kar le aur shimla to picnic ke liye best hai. What say?" said samrat excitingly
"Not a bad idea dude.thik hai fir hum project aur picnic ke liye wahan 2 hafte baad jayenge" said mayank
             As nupur heard the word Shimla some images flashed before her eyes which brought tears in her eyes however she controlled her tears. Mayank saw nupur's tears. Mayank wanted to go towards her and hug her and console her. He was even confused why nupur was mixing up with the gang as other gang members were. Within few days the whole gang had become good friends as if they knew each other from ages.but nupur was the one who tried to be away. He wanted to know the reason behind this so he decided to ask cj about it after few days.
"ok guys main library chalta hoon project related kuch books collect karne hain" said benji and started to walk
"benji 1 min main bhi chalti hoon tumhare saath may be I can help you if you don't mind"said dia while benji nodded and both went towards the library

In the library
Dia was trying to get the book kept on upper shelf.she tried hrd to get the book but instead she lost her balance and fell.she closed her eyes but when she opened her eyes she saw herself in benji's arms.
" thanks" said dia
"it's ok"said benji
"ab tum neeche bhi utrogi main tumhe aur nahin utha sakta ,tum kitni bhaari ho" said benji jokingly
"tum tumne mujhe mota kahan main tumhe nahin chodungi" said dia and ran after benji who was running to save himself from dia.
" aacha baba sorry par ab chalein tum mujhe baad me maar lena" said beji still running to save himself

In the corridor
           The whole gang was walking towards the classroom. Some guys standing there passed comments.
"Kya maal hain yaar" said one of the boys looking at nupur
Nupur did not care and started to walk
"Aare who dusri waali to pehle wali se bhi aachi item hain re" said the other boy looking at dia
       It was enough for mayank he could not take this rubbish any more. He angrily went towards both the boys and held one of them by his collar.
"kya kaha tumne ,fir se kaho" asked mayank angrily
"maine pucha kya kahan tumne" asked mayank hitting the boy very badly while the whole gang was shocked to see mayank like this.he hit the boy again and again until samrat and uday stopped him
"fir kabhi mere doston ke bare main kuch kaha ya unhe kuch bhi kiya to mujhse bura koi nahi haga samjhe"said mayank angrily
"Mayank kya kar raha that u, pagal ho gaya hai" said samrat
"Samrat tum jante ho mere liye mere friends kitne important hai unhe koi kuch kahae yak are ye main kabhi bardasht nahi kar sakta. Main unhe hurt hote hue nahin dekh sakta" said mayank angrily
"I'm sorry samrat woh"said mayank apologizing to samrat
"it's ok dude main janta hoon"said samrat patting mayank on his back

The whole gang went from there. Rv who was watcing all this just smiled.
"To mr. mayank sharma ki kamjori uske friends hai. Ab dekhna mayank sharma main tumhe aisi jagah marunga jahan tumhe sabse jyada dard hoga aur woh dard koi kam bhi nahin kar payega. Ab hum tumhe batayenge ki rv ke raaste main aane ka anjam kya hota hai." Said rv with an evil smile

hope u like it
plz do comment
nice one... cont soon....

love

mina
after lllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooong time u updated...............awesome part.......but pls update  the parts soon......dont delay for next ones......continue soon
lovely update.
keep it up.
thanx 4 pm
Loved it.. par Nupur and no talks?? very bad... i'm sure she must have met with a accident.... hey bring back original Nupsi soon... we love her like tht...
wonderful part.loved it.
continue soon dear.thanks for the pm dear.
loved it continue soon and plz pm me
heyyy vinaya
really nice update
rvs intentions dont seems good
plzzzzzz continue soon
n thanx for the pm
Awesome work dear . loving it πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ