wind453 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys heres the next part

Part 3

In the canteen
       All 6 of them were sitting in the canteen
"Waise samrat tum aur mayank ek dusre ko kaise jante ho?" asked gunjan
"Who actually main aur mayank ek hi ghar main pg hai, aur isi wajah se hum ek dusre ko jante hai, aur hume pata bhi nahi chala hum kab roommate se ache friends bangaye" said samrat
Suddenly gunjan's cell buzzed. As she saw the name being flashed her face turned pale. she disconnected the call. After few minutes again her cell buzzed &she again disconnected it. After few minutes again her cell buzzed this time gunjan switched off her cell
"Gunjan tum call kyun nahi attend kar rahi ho?" asked cj
"Don't worry cj it was not an important call so call attend nahi kiya" said gunjan with a fake smile on her face
The bell rang
"Guys humhe class ke liye chalna chahiye, lets go" said dia picking her bag

In the classroom
It was devdhar sir's class. Samrat and nupur were sitting on one bench next to them were cj and mayank and next to them were gunjan and dia
Devdhar sir entered the class.
"Students you must feel lucky ke aap India ke best college me padh rahe hai" said devdhar sir addressing the students
"Since ye aapka 1st year hai to aap log projects group main banayenge. Ek group 10 students honge. Group ke list kal notice board pe publish ki jaayegi" said devdhar sir informing the students.
      As the class got over every one came out.
"Ok guys hum chalte hai" said cj bidding goodbye to other while Gunjan and Dia hugged Nupur…..
     "Think hai kal milte hai, Bye". Said Samrat and Mayank.
     "I think hume bhi chalna chahiye" said Mayank.
     "Wait guys, I would drop u all" said Gunjan and went towards parking
After dropping every one she went to her flat. As she entered her flat she found a note on the table saying
           "Sorry angel aaj main ghar nahi aa paunga, khana bana hua hai aur haan jaldi so jaana. Bye"
           With lots of love
While reading the note a smile appeared on her face and she went to her room, as she entered her cell again buzzed as she saw the name being flashed she disconnected the call
After few minutes again her cell buzzed. This time she picked up the call angrily.
"Aap kyun baar baar mujhe call kar rahi hai" said gunjan angrily
"Gunjan yeh sab kya hai ,tum humhe bina bataye India kaise chali gayi. Tumhe pata bhi hai hum kitne pareshan hai yahan" said gunjan's mother.
"Kum se kum mere india aane se aapko ye to yaad aaya ki aapki koi beti bhi hai. Warna aapko aapne parties aur dad ko aapne business se fursat hi kahan milti hai ye jaane ke liye ke unki beti ki life main kya chal raha hai" said gunjan angrily while her eyes were filled with tears
"Aur haan aap please mujhe fir kabhi call mat kijiye ga"saying this she disconnected the call and broke down into tears.
She fell asleep crying

At cj's house
        Nupur was unpacking her bag while cj was making coffee for them
While she was unpacking her bag she found a photo frame .As she saw the photo she closed her eyes and certain images flashed before her eyes and then a blast!!!. As the image of blast flashed she quickly opened her eyes and a drop of tear fell on the photo.cj who saw all this came near nupur and placed her hands on nupur's shoulder comforting her.
"Nupur kab tak tum aapne beete hue kal main jiyogi. Who waqt tumhe sirf dard dega nupur aur sirf tumhe hi nahi balki tumhare saath jo hai unhe bhi who dard hi dega" said cj
Nupur just looked at cj
"Nupur main janti hoon us pal ko bhulana tumhare liye us pal ko bhulana tumhare liye bohot mushkil hai par ek baar tum try to kar sakti ho na . Nupur main tumhe is halat main nahi dekh sakti aur nahi who tumhe is halat main dekh………..before she could say anything nupur just hugged her and cried.

At D'souza manshion
"Hey buddy how's you?" asked samrat on the phone
"Aapne champ ke bina buddy kaisa hoga" said the other person on the phone
"Dad not again" said samrat
"Aacha baba sorry , waise ye bata how was your first day in the college aur mayank kaisa hai" asked sd
" aacha tha but I really miss you buddy" said samrat
Samrat!!!!!!!!!!! Shouted miss d'souza
"Ok buddy I will call u later agar abhi nahi gaya to miss D'souza mujhe nahi chodegi" said samrat
"thik hain champ aur haan aapna khayal rakhna" said sd
"Aur aap bhi buddy aapna khayal rakhna aur haan no drinks no parties aur haan aapni medicines time pe le lena ok" said samrat
"Ek baat bata main tera dad hoon ya tu mera , itne saare restrictions aur orders" said samrats dad
" Aapko jo samajhna hai samaj lijiye aur haan iss baat par no more arguments" said samrat moving towards the dinning room
            After having the dinner both mayank and samrat went to sleep

Next day in the college
       After the classes were finished all of them except dia went to the canteen while dia had gone to see the list displayed on the notice board. All were waiting for dia to come as they were desperate to know in which group they were. Dia returned with a broad smile on her face.
"Guess what guys , hum sab ek hi group main hain" said dia happily
"but yeh uday aur benji kaun hai, jo kumara group ke last do members hai" said dia
"woh actually ……….. before she could say something two guys entered the canteen
As gunjan saw them she ran towards one of them and hugged him tightly and the boy too hugged her tightly. While others were in shock who the guy was

hope u like it
plz do comment

Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovelyyyyyyyyyyyy update yaar
but plz udate jaldi karna i want to know benji aur uday gunjan ka kaun lagte hai aur gunjan kisi aur ladka ko hug kar rahi hai yeh dekh kar samrat kya feel karta hai i really want to read moreeeeeeeeeee yaar
N thanx for the pm dear

love
sana

seemamittal thumbnail
heyyy
It was really nice part
Full of mysteries
Plzzzz continue soon
N thanx for the pm dear
mayur_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey sweetie...
awesome upd8 dear....
lovvved it.....
thnxxx 4 the pm.....
do continue soon...
cant wait to read more....
loads of love,
jigi.
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,
excellent update.
totally different.
its full of suspense.
loved it so much.
thanx 4 ur nice update.

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update dear .😃😃😃great work.👏please continue , will be eagerly waiting😛dont forget to pm me 😊
mjht_fan thumbnail
nice update
plzz post next part soon
sowmyap03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice one... pls add me in ur pm list...