Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bugger thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: mcm226

yeahπŸ˜›.........phir Tanny ko sahi competition milti,phir dekhte tikhi mirchi kon haiπŸ˜†.......baaki Shamita,Aditi n Sherry to complete flop raheπŸ˜• entertainment ke hisaab se........n i dont abt spitvilla n SakshiπŸ˜•...but agar wo cunning hai to she is welcome yaarπŸ˜†

cunning is a very small  word for her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but yaa .......shamiat ,aditi and sherry toh phus patak nikle ...claudia etehr is of no use ...KRK tha toh unka interaction TP tha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....poonam is also a bore .....yaar i gues we shud strt thinking who is interesting ratehrt han the otehrway around πŸ˜†
ishurockss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Acha Bhakti ka ek aur gem tha "Zamaandar banake choodh dia" πŸ˜†
Pehli baar khud ko pehchaana
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trishancku

You mean you want some bakra to endure all the torture so that you can enjoy your evenings😭. Very unfair my friend.

Trishancku ji, ek hi post mein "friend" bhi kehte ho, aur in spite of that BB-rubbish ko "friends" suffer karen, aisi ummeed bhi karte ho aap?! πŸ˜†
You see, this is why we have friends... so that we don't have to bear the same rubbish that they bore sometime ago...

I'm not watching the episode, only to see that Rohit was dressed like a bakery waitress, that Sham-duh claimed to be intelligent, or Bakhtameez decided to auction himself for no less than 20 crores! Thank you, for the recommendation... πŸ˜ƒ
trishancku thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: immunoblot

Trishancku ji, ek hi post mein "friend" bhi kehte ho, aur in spite of that BB-rubbish ko "friends" suffer karen, aisi ummeed bhi karte ho aap?! πŸ˜†
You see, this is why we have friends... so that we don't have to bear the same rubbish that they bore sometime ago...

I'm not watching the episode, only to see that Rohit was dressed like a bakery waitress, that Sham-duh claimed to be intelligent, or Bakhtameez decided to auction himself for no less than 20 crores! Thank you, for the recommendation... πŸ˜ƒ

So is this Emosional atyachar or blackmail?πŸ˜†

This reminds me of Bollywood's eternal Maa Nirupa Royji's standard dialogues.

Bakra:"Maa!!"

Nirupa Roy:"Beta, tu ne mujhe maa ka darja diya hain, maa ka kaha nahin maanega"

Inspired by this great article: http://passionforcinema.com/the-torture-series-5-mawaali/
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: trishancku

So is this Emosional atyachar or blackmail?πŸ˜†

This reminds me of Bollywood's eternal Maa Nirupa Royji's standard dialogues.

Bakra:"Maa!!"

Nirupa Roy:"Beta, tu ne mujhe maa ka darja diya hain, maa ka kaha nahin maanega"

Inspired by this great article: http://passionforcinema.com/the-torture-series-5-mawaali/

LOL...
It was emotional atyachar and blackmail... both concomitantly effected...
(I hadn't watched Nirupa Roy-movies, so I was absolutely certain that I was being creative!)
But, you broke the bubble trishancku ji... Mere 5 minutes of post-typing ko aapne totally useless banaa diya... I, your friend... πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually, never mind... I am really low on creativity... Aaj pura din, we've only had golibaari on the forum...

(The article is hilarious, BTW. πŸ‘πŸΌ )
Edited by immunoblot - 14 years ago