-renu- thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: hottieaminah13

is it kaka-kaki HM or naksh?

its neither dear.............................😆
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

OMG I actually took u seriously! renu dear that seriously hurt me! i almost cried when i found out it wasnt naksh! OMG kk honeymoon? in bahamas? i could spew! ugh!!!! a million times!

did you actually almost cry??????????????????/
...........sorry dear.just a joke......................😆...............
...........and btw.........i too could spew at this thought...............a trillion times.................😆
SD_SHIKHA thumbnail
hi renu how r u??????
thats great news 4 us
that naksh r going to their hm
but it bad news 4 us
mein nhi dekh paungi
so sad
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsk2fan-renu-

...........and btw.........i too could spew at this thought...............a trillion times.................😆
[/QUOTE

yes i am such a sad person i almost cried!😆😭 god now even i dont know how much i love naksh! but i really really do! and i want their honeymoon more than anything they can show! god ! i want naksh naksh and more NAKSH! did u see naitik today? haiiii i wish I was Akshara today!!! where do u get such a husband nowadays?😳

mahi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

r they really gng for hm ......................wen dear.................r u serious renu ki naksh gng 4 there hm......................actually i m nt able to open the first page og this post pata nahi why error aa raha h so pls tell in detail wen and how cme and where it is shown .,,.........................do tell na
mahi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SD_SHIKHA

hi renu how r u??????

thats great news 4 us
that naksh r going to their hm
but it bad news 4 us
mein nhi dekh paungi
so sad

dnt b sad dear.......................
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmahi

r they really gng for hm ......................wen dear.................r u serious renu ki naksh gng 4 there hm......................actually i m nt able to open the first page og this post pata nahi why error aa raha h so pls tell in detail wen and how cme and where it is shown .,,.........................do tell na

Finally, in a bid to boost up falling trps, YRKKH will now be aired 7 days/week in a 1 hour slot, with the much awaited honeymoon finally coming up......to bring back the golden period of yrkkh.....

It is understood that the creatives are planning a long, romantic honeymoon, for the madly in love couple, to celebrate their joyous union, in the beautiful islands of BAHAMAS, with a lavish set being put up, to create a "honeymoon suite".......this honeymoon track is going to be aired for about 2 months continuously, with no senseless, illogical, trashy, tracks in between.....

It is also understood that as the creatives have now learnt from past mistakes, they have promised to revert back to their original story........which was........

True love can happen......after 15 yrs of marriage....after almost being divorced.......

So, 3 cheers to kaka-kaki....who are finally going on their eagerly awaited HM.....to discover.true love and romance.....to Bahamas........to bring back the golden period of yrkkh......jadoo yeh phir chalegaaaaaa......

WE  JUST HOPE.......no more trashy, senseless, silly, tracks like.....

1) yesterdays cutie-pie naksh scene..(the best post naksh marriage scene).......

2) or eagerly awaited naksh dining table scene.......

3) or the even cuter nightie scene.......

(bec these silly naksh tracks can only take you back to the no.1 spot.....they cant give you creative satisfaction ......like kk can....right, creatives?......

wow..........only......kk......wow.....2months.............

Link:

http://www. if you follow this link, you will automatically be booked on the flight to Bahamas with the loveydovey couple

(just a joke, dear)
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

just a pj..........bad one???????

actually a good one......................though u did surprise me, at the beginning..................I was so exited 2 see ur title and was all confused to see the content...................Loved it.................but was pretty much sarcastic...................... 👏
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeh i did cry almost! i want theiir honeymoon!
-renu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yrkkhluvinangel

actually a good one......................though u did surprise me, at the beginning..................I was so exited 2 see ur title and was all confused to see the content...................Loved it.................but was pretty much sarcastic...................... 👏

the sarcasm was purposely put in...................................