Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Finally, in a bid to boost up falling trps, YRKKH will now be aired 7 days/week in a 1 hour slot, with the much awaited honeymoon finally coming up......to bring back the golden period of yrkkh.....

It is understood that the creatives are planning a long, romantic honeymoon, for the madly in love couple, to celebrate their joyous union, in the beautiful islands of BAHAMAS, with a lavish set being put up, to create a "honeymoon suite".......this honeymoon track is going to be aired for about 2 months continuously, with no senseless, illogical, trashy, tracks in between.....

It is also understood that as the creatives have now learnt from past mistakes, they have promised to revert back to their original story........which was........

True love can happen......after 15 yrs of marriage....after almost being divorced.......

So, 3 cheers to kaka-kaki....who are finally going on their eagerly awaited HM.....to discover.true love and romance.....to Bahamas........to bring back the golden period of yrkkh......jadoo yeh phir chalegaaaaaa......

WE  JUST HOPE.......no more trashy, senseless, silly, tracks like.....

1) yesterdays cutie-pie naksh scene..(the best post naksh marriage scene).......

2) or eagerly awaited naksh dining table scene.......

3) or the even cuter nightie scene.......

(bec these silly naksh tracks can only take you back to the no.1 spot.....they cant give you creative satisfaction ......like kk can....right, creatives?......

wow..........only......kk......wow.....2months.............

Link:

http://www. if you follow this link, you will automatically be booked on the flight to Bahamas with the loveydovey couple

Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 06 November 2009 at 10:59pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfanA-N-S-H-I-K-AnascoZumSrK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update and link-HONEYMOON coming up in yrkkh" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
omg i thought it was a precap or something. Ermm

my heart almost jumped out of my body   LOL

also, a two month long honeymoon--not only is that impractical, but yaar its recession time, i don't know WHO can afford that these days! LOL

Edited by desertrose21 - 06 November 2009 at 10:58pm

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Sorry, Renu..............I didn't get u properly!I mean, is this your ff or are they actually going to Bahamas 4 their HM...............Wait a minute, who is goin????Kakka-Kakki????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Shocked DeadJESUS, MAN! What do u mean??????????Did RS announce all these?????????Has the shooting started????????Sorry, dear didn't get u properly.........

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

also, a two month long honeymoon--not only is that impractical, but yaar its recession time, i don't know WHO can afford that these days! LOL

LOL i believe the air-time is going to be 2 months................

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

Same here LOL

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

Sorry, Renu..............I didn't get u properly!I mean, is this your ff or are they actually going to Bahamas 4 their HM...............Wait a minute, who is goin????Kakka-Kakki????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Shocked DeadJESUS, MAN! What do u mean??????????Did RS announce all these?????????Has the shooting started????????Sorry, dear didn't get u properly.........

just a pj..........bad one???????

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

whats a pj?

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 06 November 2009 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

whats a pj?
Smile
just meant to raise a laugh........................................LOL LOL

Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 06 November 2009 at 11:40pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top