*Uravugal November 2009 Archives - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Tuesday , November 24 , Episode 124

scene-1

Starts with parvathy amma polambing rice is over,sogamana krishna says "i'll do something ma"..krish very sad sits in the sofa and thinks abt his rice mill and the amt of rice there..parvathy amma comes near krishna and enquires what happened,krishna says"chinna vayasila irundhu arisi la puzhangina hands idhu,but today we are not able to afford 1kg of rice..chee"..
devi says that she is responsible for all theproblems.."aduthavangalukku kashtam kudukavae
porandhu irukken"..krish says"no,this is not our nirandhara life..this situation will defenitely change,one day this will happen"..gowri asks "ok anna,but when?till then namma ellarum pattiniyava irukka mudiyum?"..
all r sad..suddenly gowri removes her gold bangles and gives it to her brother and tell him to sell it,and use the money till he gets a job.. krish says"no gowri,kaiyila irukka thangathai kazhatta vendam..i'll do something.."parvathy amma continues"no krishna,we r vazhndhu kettavanga,varumaiya thanngara sakthi namakku illai,gowri is correct,u better sell that bangles..its not that,we have lost hope in
you..this is the only way to change the current situation ,pls accept that bangles"..oru vazhiya krish vaangitarupa valaiyala..vaangittu adhaiyae parthuttu irukaru..and sighs..

krishna in adagu kadai..krish says "valaiyala adagu vakkanum"..sait kindal pannufies krish"ppl coming here will say we will get back the jewel in one
week ,one month..but they will never come..'..krish says"i'll def.come back..becoz this is my sister's bangles..nanae rombha kashtathula dhaan adagu vaikka vandhurukken"..adagu kadi kaar takes the bangle and gives him some money..

gayu standing roadside..krish comes there..both look at each other..(super..super,konjam sirikaradhu 2 perum😆😆)krish crosses her..gayu stops him..tells him that she is waiting for him and want to talk to him..but krish moves away..
gayu says "pls listen..its very important..its abt gowri's life...pls stop"..krish ninnutaru..gayu sys"u r ready to talk to me.but thangatchi matter,u r ready to listen..u r a mummy sol thattadha pillai..nothing wrong in it..ok..matter is,ennala ninnu pona gowriyoda marraige aa naanae nadathi vakka ninaikiren"..krish gives a "panradhayum pannittu ippo enna help"
look..gayu continues"i met that doctor maapillai and i talked to him..he is aware of raja's matter..he said that he still likes gowri,and he also said if krishna talk to his parents,this marraige will happen"..krish is confused..gayu says"if u go and talk to is parents,this marraige will defenitely happen"..krish says"ippo irukka situationla how we can perform gowri's maraige?"..gayu says"i can understnad ur problem..kadavula nenechuttu pls stat the marraige work..all will be fine..first u go and get sammadam from kannan's parents,then we will think abt money"..
krish says ok and starts walking..stops..thinks..turn around..looks at his wife..and asks"nee nallarukiya gayathri?"gayu vadichifying aanadha kanneer....gayu runs towads her hubby says"indha oru varthai podhunga..i was waiting for this..now i beleive,u didnt hate me,soon we will unite,gowri's kalyanam adhukku oru vaippa irukattum,appo athai will forgive me".
.krish says bye and walks away..gayu sandoshama crying..krish thirumbhi thirumbi wife pathtte poraru..(Cute scene b/w a cute pair😉😉gayu looke better in saree than chudi)

scene-3

krish saapittu washing hands and comes to his sister's room and watch them sleeping,sees gowri wearing glass bangles..recalls gowri giving her bangles and her words..paro comes there..asks krish what happened..krish polambing abt gowri wearing glass bangles..
paro continues"ellam vidhi,unga appa irukkumbodhe gowri kalyanam nadandhu irundha sandoshama irundhu irukkum..but ur pondatti spoiled everything"...krish thinks abt gayu..

Next day,krish goes to kannan's house to talk abt gowri's maraige.kannan's dad welcomes him and kannan's muom gives a surprise look..dad asks whats the matter..krish says"unga magan ellathayum solliruparunnu nenekiren,i came here to know ur decision"..mummy says"what's the matter,we dont understand"....krish again repeats everything abt gayu,and also he talks abt the meeting b/w gayu and doctor..doctor's dad says"thambi,u r a good man,adhavida ur appa is a very good man,adhanaladhaan sothu ellam thambikku kuduthuttu sethupoitaru nnu kelvipatten"..krish says"yes,but indha kalyanathukkum adhukkum enna
sambandam?"...dad says"u pls search for some other good maapilai,then only he will marry ur sister without asking any dowry"...krish shocked...
Thodarum....
Edited by atina - 14 years ago