Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothika09 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I am addicted to choti bahu.I even think about the show on my work place, on the tube and every where.Last week when i went to the temple I prayed to bhagavan to help me overcome this addiction.as a result of that I am not feeling that stressed today.I really want to go to madhura and vrindavan  on my next holiday.Can anyone give me the information about the temples  and the ways i can get there please? I really appreciate your help
Naivedya thumbnail
Anu, all I can say is that I pray that your BRILLIANT suggestion is what the creatives choose to portray (or something similar). The whole weekend I avoided anything to do with CB and stayed off the forum too, but here I am today to read the update (addiction is addiction, afterall!) and I saw your lovely post. Bravo to you and to everyone like Abali, rajsri, and so many more who have brought forth positivity and optimism!
Naivedya thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothika09

I am addicted to choti bahu.I even think about the show on my work place, on the tube and every where.Last week when i went to the temple I prayed to bhagavan to help me overcome this addiction.as a result of that I am not feeling that stressed today.I really want to go to madhura and vrindavan  on my next holiday.Can anyone give me the information about the temples  and the ways i can get there please? I really appreciate your help

Jyoithika please PM me, I will give you some good info. as I have visted those holy places a few times.
RadheKrish1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Anu another wonderful post with a positive outlook 😊 Now that would be a Maha episode to watch!

I was also thinking that since Fire is God and the way Mother Sita was protected by the fire God so should Rads...
anukapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sandeepa and other friends: Please don't lose hope coz the proposal started on such Auspicious day (Janamasmti - Aug 14th and wedding is on Nov 14th)...............so, I am hoping that the proposal that started on day of Kanha's birthday would end in diaster............on the contrary something very nice will happen...............Kuch buhut hi acha hoga................
Banibond thumbnail
Anu, I hope you right....My b-day is this weekend and I sure do not want to ruin it by watching Radhika burning.  I'm hoping RaDev will have a grand happy wedding.