Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Suniel Shetty wins international award !!

Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Suniel Shetty wins international award

[Friday, November 06, 2009]

Suniel Shetty is flying across seventh heaven as he won the prestigious award of 'Best Actor' for his upcoming 'Red Alert' at South Asian International Film Festival held in New York. The actor was drenched in pitiable scenarios as he has won only one award in 17 years of his career in Hindi Film Industry.

Filmmaker Ananth Mahadevan is so elated with his actor winning the prestigious title. Says Ananth: "When I approached Suniel Shetty for 'Red Alert', he requested me not to make a film with him alone in the lead role as it wouldn't yield positive results. But I was keen on casting him in my film's lead role and we have finally achieved it."

Well, it's all about the famous proverb which says – Simplicity and Humbleness wins you appreciations and Suniel has been a unique avatar possessing these attributes.

South Asian International Film Festival has been showcasing films from various South Asian countries and the 6th Annual SAIFF kick-started on Oct 28 and had the curtains down on November 3, 2009…

http://bollywoodsamachar.com

Edited by Sneh-Jiwan - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Zarwulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmm..Good for him!! i really like him in comic roles.Like Hulchul..Hp ..CCKetc
-iktaara- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YAy!!!!

One of my favorite hero.. :)
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He is a great actor and his dialogue delivery is bit odd other wise he is fine !! 👏 Nice of him to win such an award !! Great stuff man !!👍🏼