Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 28

Page 1 Page 27
Page   of 28

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 4:26am | IP Logged
loved yesterday episode.....waise i saw just now..after my exam......

Naitik was too good to say anything....kya kamaal hai woh yaar.directly haar lekar aa gaya........ Thumbs Up
n gayatri aajkal bohot taaane maar rahi hai....she has started infront of Shaurya also...uuuffff.......
anywayall the dialogue delivered by Naitik was beautifu..all the takar n ardhnagani stuff...... Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naitik the hero (Page 28)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Richie..

IF-Rockerz

Richie..

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

loved yesterday episode.....waise i saw just now..after my exam......

Naitik was too good to say anything....kya kamaal hai woh yaar.directly haar lekar aa gaya........ Thumbs Up
n gayatri aajkal bohot taaane maar rahi hai....she has started infront of Shaurya also...uuuffff.......
anywayall the dialogue delivered by Naitik was beautifu..all the takar n ardhnagani stuff...... Big smile
yaar yestserday naitik  was at his best..............directly haar lekar aaya hamara hero  Thumbs Up

desertrose21

IF-Dazzler

desertrose21

Posted: 07 November 2009 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by 5cents

Originally posted by sks7

Loved todays conversation btw naitik and akshara....Clap<br>The dialogues were superb ......AAp ki kismat itne bi karab nai hai<br><br>One more thing agar dhobi hai toh Akshara kyun iron karti rehti hai...<br>
<br>YUP, all the dialogue bazi was SUPERB!! Ek doose ki takat hum ai hai na sure munna u got that rite 100/100. Thumbs Up AAp ki kismat itne bi karab nai hai....AksaraBig smile!! <br>Naitik walks into maheswari land with full authorityClap.......kya mai Aksh se mil sakta hoon......aksh is bahaing ganga jamunnaCry....the crystalline droplets fr her eyes will fill her mayka. Mere hote hua aap apne aap ko itna akela samajhene lage.....ye sai tho nahi hai......bilkul nai. Munna did so many chokhi choki baat today. What pathos man.Cry........munna quite apologetically.....aap mere liye saab kuch hai......aap se jyada mere like kuch bhi nahi hai......hand on the chest rewind Day DreamingDay Dreamingengagement<br>

right Tina, he was superb yest....both of us knew he's capable of that..he shows it in whichever way, anger insecurity jealousy possessiveness, that's his way of expressing his love.. ... love rules...

Nida, that song which Tina wrote, it's from U me and hum..i wanted to make a vm on that song long back but i couldn't think of the right scenes...now i will make it but can't promise when..u know what's going on in my life...toh when everything settles down , lets see...

Tina, thanks a lot dear..Nyasa is feeling better now..

i'm sorry i dun have time to look out for individual msgs but u were so right when u said tht Akshara must not take so much nonsense from Gayitri...she must change her attitude now...tht's the most difficult part of married life...to please ur MIL and at the same time make sure she stays in her limit..Aksh all the best Thumbs Up at least allz well b/w her and naitik

Charu, its a very nice song...and yaar VM ki koi jaldi nahi, make it at your convenience..you do so much for us anyways.

and hugs and kisses to Nyasa from us Hug

Post Reply New Post

Go to top